It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider attempts to save California from the same fate as Japan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
FEMA have said that they are expecting a major quake in California, just like they were expecting a terror attack in New York and a hurricane to hit New Orleans. Whoever gave them this information knows too much. There are people out there in secret societies who know things that most people wouldn't believe

If an insider knew that a major quake and Tsunami were to be triggered that would hit the nuclear power plants on the coast of California on Sunday September 11th 2011, but didn't want California to suffer the same fate as Japan, what could they do? People would never believe them if they spoke out about HAARP etc, the media wouldn't touch them.

An insider would most likely be a fairly powerful person with useful links, so how about cutting off the power supply www.bbc.co.uk... knowing that the nuclear power plants would be shut down? Then when the Tsunami hit it might not cause melt down!

I'm speculating, but if this is the case, would the Quake and Tsunami be cancelled until the nuclear power plants were up again? Is their plan and the process they are using flexible enough to postpone it?

Just speculation for now, but keep in mind that they use the same dates for both fake terror attacks and HAARP attacks, just as they did with Japan 311(US non-urgent emergency number) and Madrid 311. They like their emergency numbers, like Haiti 112 (European Emergency Number), so 911 (US Emergency Number) is a date when a HAARP earthquake is more likely be to triggered than on a non-NWO date

edit on 10-9-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Who is the insider?

Also, its funny how FEMA works isn't it? They know something is bound to happen, they prepare. Then soon as # is about to hit the fan, they hit the alarm bells. By then though its to late. So tell me again why we have people like FEMA around?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
Who is the insider?

Also, its funny how FEMA works isn't it? They know something is bound to happen, they prepare. Then soon as # is about to hit the fan, they hit the alarm bells. By then though its to late. So tell me again why we have people like FEMA around?

Exactly, FEMA is a way for the Elite to control the response. They can make sure that we don't start investigating what we're not meant to. If we are meant to be taken away "for our own safety" then we are taken away. FEMA don't actually know this, they are given rules to follow, perhaps someone at the very top knows the reality e.g. a member of the secret societies. Like you say, from the perspective of the people, FEMA are pointless and only make things worse; as proved during Katrina. Their agenda, though they don't know it, is to serve the elite and to control us.

As for the insider, I wouldn't know who, but there must be people on the inside who don't agree with what's going on and also people who receive word from people on the inside.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I'm not too sure about this, but if there was to be a major earthquake.
Wouldn't it mainly effect the LA area?
The LA area did not lose power.
I'm not too keen on the faults in CA, so I might be wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I'm not too sure about this, but if there was to be a major earthquake.
Wouldn't it mainly effect the LA area?
The LA area did not lose power.
I'm not too keen on the faults in CA, so I might be wrong.

I suspect they would go for a Tsunami which could hit the whole Californian coast

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Nothing to worry about, friend. Everything you've posted has not been shown to be happening, I think we are all safe from HAARP.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The area most effected by the tsunami would be the epicenter of the quake right?
I'm sure there are nuclear plants in LA.
Why only save the San Diego area?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Nothing to worry about, friend. Everything you've posted has not been shown to be happening, I think we are all safe from HAARP.

If you'd like any information on HAARP let me know

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The area most effected by the tsunami would be the epicenter of the quake right?

There are two nuclear power plants in California: the two-reactor Diablo Canyon near San Luis Obispo and San Onofre near Long Beach which also has two reactors.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

There are two nuclear power plants in California: the two-reactor Diablo Canyon near San Luis Obispo and San Onofre near Long Beach which also has two reactors.

www.nytimes.com...

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

www.nytimes.com...

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up.

You're welcome GmoS719

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Who is the insider?

To put you into FEMA concentration camps after the planned disasters happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Who is the insider?

Also, its funny how FEMA works isn't it? They know something is bound to happen, they prepare. Then soon as # is about to hit the fan, they hit the alarm bells. By then though its to late.

Is it just me, or is this nonsensical - isn't preparing for something that is bound to happen exactly what FEMA is supposed to do??

And it seems to me they put out plenty of info about what the possible dangers are around the USA so you have plenty of opportunity to prepare yourself if you want to.

So tell me again why we have people like FEMA around?

Err.....to prepare in advance for disasters, to help others to do so, etc??
They might not have done so well at Katrina, but it seems they are getting better at the job since.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i think they're going to go for the madrid fault line soon, most of the plants are to the east, but isnt california suppost to be getting a natural quake of like 9.0 anyway, maybe the haarp will set of the natural one earlier so it may be like double scary :/

new topics

top topics

join