It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Interrupt First Session Of Super Congress

page: 1.
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
September 08, 2011 C-SPAN

Good for them, now if we could only have people doing this 24 hours a day to these people we would get somewhere. We should follow them, do it at their home, when they're in bed, and everywhere they go. I cannot wait till these people crack at all the bad that is happening at their hands. This video shows how aggravating it is to them, and you can see it on their faces.

Good for these protesters, and I hope they continue to do the good work.

I wish I lived in the US because I would make it my full time job to protest.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 10-9-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 10 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: replaced video, original was asking for donations

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm glad. Its an illegal Fourth Reicht Body that has no right to even exist. Close it down everyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Everyone in that room is an idiot. They treat protesters like barking dogs. But even a dog barks for a reason. Yet, they show interest to check what's going on. How predictive that sounds. One day soon they are all going to lose everything they have all because they didn't care to check on what the dog was barking at. just makes me so angry to see such nonchalance and indifference from our representatives.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

what the hell is a super congress?
didnt think you could be 'super' without money

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That is very refreshing to see. By the way, what are they chanting? It sounds like "Go now!", but I can't be sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

That is very refreshing to see. By the way, what are they chanting? It sounds like "Go now!", but I can't be sure.

Not a clue.

I keep listening and hoping to hear what they are saying and to the best of my knowledge it is "Jobs, Now!" I could be wrong though.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

what the hell is a super congress?
didnt think you could be 'super' without money

Like they said it's their job to make cuts in the budget. The bad thing is all of them come from states that have huge military contractors in them. So you can guarantee there will no cuts to the military budget so where will it come from? By screwing the middle class and the poor as usual. Of course the idea of raising taxes on the "job creators" even though unemployment is at 10% will never enter their minds. It seems like you can be wealthy and fail and that's ok but if your middle class or poor and fail well your going to get to pay even more.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So was someone holding the door open, or what was going on there? Seems like they asked him to close the door, he couldn't, so he just twiddled his thumbs for a bit. The audience was so lackluster and complacent. They had no emotion on their faces at all, neither anger nor approval. Just a calm acceptance as the authority figures sort things through (or not).
edit on 10-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Jobs Now!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I don't even understand why Americans are allowing this "Super" Congress to exist. We should be there with pitchforks and torches. I'm completely sick of the apathy in this nation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I agree, the fact that this congress was allowed to come into existence is crazy in and of itself.

I am happy though people are standing up, it sounds like quite a few too.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I saw a little bit of fear on the faces in that room. Nothin like seeing fear on the face of the Man!! Good for them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Did you see the looks of fear?I sure did, all it took was people to stand up and they were already afraid.....we can win this.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
I don't even understand why Americans are allowing this "Super" Congress to exist. We should be there with pitchforks and torches. I'm completely sick of the apathy in this nation.

The reason is... the people who actually know about it, are labeled crazies and conspiracy buffs...

The other 90-95% of americans dont even have a clue about it, and they prefer to remain in their ignorance.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I cannot believe they passed the super congress!
I thought that was just an idiotic idea that was brought up, but that everyone waved off.
What's next? Express Constitution? Constitution lite?
At least some people are expressing their minds.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

Sounds like "Jobs Now"

Maybe?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Fear, force, fraud, and self-aggrandizement. Those are the four things that the American government stands for now.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Watch the video at 3:21.

Hey says something about how the people want this congress helping them... Not one person out there who doesn't like the idea.

Just be sure to speak up over the protesters outside...

edit on 11-9-2011 by Paote because: Added the "just be sure to speak up" bit.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If they continue to ignore the people then loud protests will start to become violent. This is my prediction.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Isn't it the people that are supposed to be represented?

Oh, nevermind, close the door.

Back to business as usual, might want to twitter this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join