It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Captains Progress Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone, please dont give up hope the convergence IS going to happen. I will see to it. We the captains have hit a roadblock called IgnoranceDenied.com

We have tried all the red clues and white clues forwards and backwards as well as anything lse that has come to mind. There are 1515 logged attempts at last count. We ARE here we have NOT given up.

Please continue to toss us ideas we WILL try them all.

We have not tried the words yet, we are still in a holding pattern on this line of thought.

I call for the other captains to post here and let everyone know we are working together to bring forward the convergence.

Z Out

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here,...and well,...a little stuck, myself.

But I am not going to give up.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
tnemnethgilnefosniatpac Thats the title. Has it been solved yet?

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't look at it too much before I posted.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Nightwalker]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Am doing all I can to find the next step...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Smirkley, you have the first word, have you tried entering it in d.i. yet? This seems to be the logical next step and I'd like to know if you have tried it yet? And if not why?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am confident that it will be worked out real soon.

I am currently
to the Ring Gods to enlighten me a little .... uh... more.

I am sure that it will be worked out soon though. We are making progress and all of your assistance is helping alot. If you maidens and minions need any help with anything, Please feel free to let me know. I will try to prepare anything that I can. I am working on this as much as is possible. This has consumed my whole free as well as alot of my busy time as well.

Good luck and Godspeed!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Guys I think it is pretty evident now that you have to use your words at this point. ID's post function has become restricted to only the captains and even the message at the bottom says that the convergence should happen here. Even though I really dont get a say in what you do with your words, I vote that you go ahead and talk to each other, let someone combine the words into ID or just smirkley how ever it needs to work, and let the new clues start rolling in. The plot is kind dragging severly here lately, its almost to the point that another CoffayNinja episode would be a welcome break to the silence.

Whatever you guys decide to do we are still behind you 100% and we will still be here no matter what. Go Team!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Try typing the 4 words in reverse order (4 3 2 1), backwrds.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It was kinda interesting,...going into my being away and still protecting my word all those weeks, and when I was able to return, 4th ring found and seemingly time to use them somehow. I still have an element of protectionism over this word, having re-read all the way back to simon's original post looking for answers to this dilemma.

Something is just telling me that me entering my word will not cause the preferred action. I have been actively trying to prove myself otherwise, but have not had success yet.

Also, interesting thought AP4.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well if we are at the "crossroads" so to speak on whether or not to enter Smirkley's or everyones words. Then I think that Simon, H_A, or Cerebus should pop in and provide a little clarification or at least some symblance of a clue on what to do next. It is obvious we can sit around here and debate the choice of using the words in ID or not. I just think that if the words dont work then at least we know the game needs to shift focus to the old clues and find something there. We could be here for months looking through everything and still not know what we are looking for though.

But as I said last time, its your rings and you guys are the captains, im just here to help however I can.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The words have been used and there is bad news.
They did not work. We tried many combinations and ways. We must move back to the red / white clues again. Lets hit them and try to think of anything that we can.

Good luck and Godspeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yes maidens and minions it isnt the time for the words to converge just yet.

We are missing something right in our face.

In the red and white, it must be.

Back to the teams they are stickied to the top, lets get this cracked guys and gals.

I feel it has something to do with setting the stage...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Use the ATS search, google, even search the old ez board... we must leave no stone unturned. There are clues out there.....

Bring your ideas to the chat... We will try to monitor there...

www.icebunnies.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
* EDIT*
well posted i this, are you talking about the ring words or
just the words dealing with "mtlk

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Four of the four becoming one. convergance of the ancient.
maybe you have to combine the words to make a super-word

maybe that is what the convergance is all about, making one long word of power(or sentence of power), hence four becoming one and wisdom being the prize. I dunno.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
woohoo

songs
music
textmessages
2 numbers
top watch dog

keep pushing me !@!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just for clarification, you said that you have tried all the words. Does that mean everyone tried their own word seperately or that you shared your words with each other and someone combined them at one time. If each of you tried them seperately I dont think that is what it is looking for. You guys have to converge! LOL!

Oh well if thats not the case then at least we know that we have a long road ahead sifting through thousands of posts.

EDIT:
PS: Dear Simon, Hunt_Admin, and Cerebus. "Little help...Little help now...!"

[edit on 8/25/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star_and_Crescent
..... at least we know that we have a long road ahead sifting through thousands of posts.

YOU WIN A COOKIE

You hit the nail on the head......
The red/white clues are still our friend....... Let`s use and abuse them now.....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
this i found , still wonder if the is more then 2 groups hunting the word

then what was this used for? :
www.icebunnies.com...

will add more as i find them.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Fiorina 161]

new topics

top topics

join