posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
1) A really good bicycle, mountain bike (to outrun zombies, and do it QUIETLY)
2) A Kukri Machete (just an all around good weapon and tool, though I'd hope to NEVER actually use it against a zombie, melee with a zombie = you're
a zombie soon)
3) Canteen (need to be able to bring water with you)
4) A B.O.B. (sure, that's technically a lot of things, but if it's in one bag, it's one thing to carry). If that's not allowed, then an empty
backpack (well made one), so I can scrounge and MAKE a B.O.B. when looting.
5) A lockgun, great for getting into stores and cars quietly and looting supplies.
Pretty much, I'd think in such a scenario that your day would be spent looting for supplies and preparing your nightly safe place. Night in a zombie
apocalypse would be a VERY scary thing. Once the grid is down, you'll see just how dark night can be, and personally, I'd want to be somewhere safe,
sleeping until daytime.