posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
Well first of all, I would line the outside of my home with treadmills. I would board up all entrances into my house with all sorts of material from
wood to traps. Of course, I need two exits so I would create 2 small tunnels underground in order to evacuate if needed or if I am in the need of
food. From then on I sit back relax and wait for the zombie's hunger for brains to subside.
If zombies are out for brains buy an Obama costume or hide in the White House.
EDIT: I intended first part of the post as a joke and didnt fit the whole "5 things" part of the thread so here are my five.
1. Water as it is very well needed for survival.
2. 9mm glock 19 as I feel this might be the best-fit guns for the occasion that I own
3. A blunt or sharp weapon in case I run out of ammo
4. Food obtaining food while fighting off zombies can be challenging and I don't think zombie would taste good.
5. A survival pack. I feel this may become a necessity if outbreak rates get higher than my kill count.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Ultinium because:
Add informative information to post