It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this subliminal or just coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Whereabouts of 3 believed involved in possible threat remains unclear From Susan Candiotti and Barbara Starr, CNN September 10, 2011 8:08 p.m. EDT

09/11/11 terror

Two of the three individuals believed to be involved in a potential 9/11 anniversary plot against New York or Washington are Americans of Arab descent who traveled to the United States last week, according to a U.S. government official. However, another law enforcement official said there is no evidence so far that any of the three individuals came to the United States or are here now. "Nothing's really panned out yet," the official said. Still, authorities are operating under the assumption that two of the people have arrived on U.S. soil, and they have been piecing together clues gleaned from flight logs and manifests, among other sources, said the U.S. government official, who declined to be named.

When I read the title of the article I read it correctly, but in my mind I was seeing a nuclear device exploding in 3 cities. Was this intended? or was it just a creative mind reading too much into the threat?

the title reads "Whereabouts of 3 believed involved in possible threat remains unclear"

my mind saw it this way "Whereabouts of 3 believed involved in possible nuclear threat"

Weird?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Have you been watching Torchwood ?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Unclear is Nuclear with one letter position changed.....

"...possible threat remains unclear From Susan Candiotti..."

Could that be what you keyed on? I sure have a funny feeling about this one though...Their statements are all over the place.

....'There are people here...wait, no there isn't...well, okay, we THINK there may me..and it's a car bomb, no it's a dirty bomb..Oh now it's trucks...'

Anyone else getting the impression Obama ordered them to find a threat they could describe as credible and someone really did a lousy job of choosing? So far it looks like the big threat that wasn't. Ugh...
edit on 10-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: changing quote

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

Don't forget terrorists are now American.

And so it has begun.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting catch!

Yes the news is totally guilty of using clever anagrams to spread fear and suggestions.

Nuclear = Unclear

Your brain takes it in both ways, but only consciously do you read it the way it is provided.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

....'There are people here...wait, no there isn't...well, okay, we THINK there may me..and it's a car bomb, no it's a dirty bomb..Oh now it's trucks...'

Anyone else getting the impression Obama ordered them to find a threat they could describe as credible and someone really did a lousy job of choosing? So far it looks like the big threat that wasn't. Ugh..

Unless, of course, something does happen. Then they can point and say, "See? That's what we've been saying."

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by britchik

what is torchwood? im curious

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by britchik
Have you been watching Torchwood ?

Preach or at least something on fringe.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by no time
reply to post by britchik

what is torchwood? im curious

It's the spinoff to doctor who, it's stars one of the doctor's ex-companions Jack Harkness.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

Sorry No Time its a UK drama SciFi series (spin off from Dr Who) I think its either on BBC america or Starz where you are

Current Storyline has a PR woman mistranslating news items and spinning them for a shady corporation/power to suit its agenda.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by no time

Of course.. The international Bankers are going to detonate a Nuclear device in either New York or D.C. to consolidate their control over the Americans through Fear, and they will blame the attack on whoever lives above whatever natural resources they happen to want to take through Americans Sweat, Blood, and Money, to no cost to the International Bankers...

Or, barring that, They will blame the attack on whatever Nation does not have a Central Banking system that belongs to them....

Of course!!

What's so subliminal about that?

Seems rather straightforward to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I made a similar thread in regards to a subliminal message in a CNN broadcast about a month ago. During a report on how to respond to the current financial crisis when the market did that big dip. The anchor was listing things to do such as the usual advice of not to over react and dump your stocks, the usual stuff. The points made were being listed on the screen with one of those typical backdrops of what looked like old style calligraphy written on parchment, a decoration of independence type graphic.

I suddenly recognized in the writing the name Noah, and suddenly realized the back drop had a passage from the bible of the story of Noah. The graphic wasn't completely clear as it was a back drop and wasn't up that long. However I believe it was the part where god warnes Noah of the impending doom and to begin building the arch.

I'm not sure if it was just the sence of humor of a graphics guy or a true subliminal message, but it was a bazzar realization.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah. That's precisely what they're doing alright.

Our devoted and loyal government is trying to warn us, in a subliminal and clandestine way (because they are such tight-lipped little buggers) that there's going to be a nuclear attack on us soon.

This is probably their little way of making up for the total debacle they caused ten years ago when they turned AmeriKa into a 3rd world country!

They probably just felt a need to make something up to us so they're giving only the real sharp ones (like OP) the heads' up this time!
Yup, no doubt, that's exactly what they're doing I betcha!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

what?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by no time
reply to post by Human_Alien

what?

What, what?

I don't believe this is a subliminal message, that's all

top topics