It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles is very active at the moment just looking at the live quake cam.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
I believe most of the earthquakes are being caused by HAARP. Does anyone find it strange that the major earthquakes around the ring of fire have been 188 day apart? Chile 2-27-10, New Zealand 9-4-10, Japan 3-3-11. They are going around the ring of fire in a clockwise direction, space pretty evenly apart. The next target....California September 15, 2011...that is 188 days from the Japan quake following the clockwise direction.

Edit: Japan earthquake was on 3-11-11
edit on 10-9-2011 by kwell because: Mistake on date.

You know this is a West coast thing not just California. Oregon and Washington are part of the Mega-thrust subduction zone. Unless your talking just San Andreas, but we are in the same amount of danger of a devastating earthquake. L.A. is mostly full of Hollywood corporate scum anyway = P

Wish the best for (almost) everyone though : D

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Is there any kind of screenshot of what a "calm" day looks like? Just for a good comparison? Thanks! Neat link. Although it does put me to sleep too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I believe most of the earthquakes are being caused by HAARP. Does anyone find it strange that the major earthquakes around the ring of fire have been 188 day apart? Chile 2-27-10, New Zealand 9-4-10, Japan 3-3-11. They are going around the ring of fire in a clockwise direction, space pretty evenly apart. The next target....California September 15, 2011...that is 188 days from the Japan quake following the clockwise direction.

Conception, Chile. "Conception"
Christchurch, NZ. "Church of Christ"
Sendai, Japan. "A thousand generations"

I don t want to scare anyone, and I have not posted this before -
I've been having the most wonderful dreams lately, whereby scrolls of Biblical scripture are being read to me, they are in a golden light and I simply listen as they are being read to me. My last dream like this was Friday night, and it ended suddenly with a newspaper being thrown before my eyes (the scrolls being taken away) and the headline was
Los Angeles 10.0 Molotov Cocktail - Fire and Water
My sister who lives in California is having concerns for the 15th.
It goes without saying that LA is the "City of Angels"

I only mention these things because they are too coincidental with this thread. I am in no way saying that what I dreamed was a premonition or prophecy.

1 - Sovereignty (Plan of God) - the Lord Jesus Christ controls history.
88 - Divine Blessing

Please please please look to God.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Conception, Chile. "Conception"
Christchurch, NZ. "Church of Christ"
Sendai, Japan. "A thousand generations"

I don t want to scare anyone, and I have not posted this before -
I've been having the most wonderful dreams lately, whereby scrolls of Biblical scripture are being read to me, they are in a golden light and I simply listen as they are being read to me. My last dream like this was Friday night, and it ended suddenly with a newspaper being thrown before my eyes (the scrolls being taken away) and the headline was
Los Angeles 10.0 Molotov Cocktail - Fire and Water
My sister who lives in California is having concerns for the 15th.
It goes without saying that LA is the "City of Angels"

I only mention these things because they are too coincidental with this thread. I am in no way saying that what I dreamed was a premonition or prophecy.

1 - Sovereignty (Plan of God) - the Lord Jesus Christ controls history.
88 - Divine Blessing

Please please please look to God.

I do know God is ultimately in control of everything but I think He is allowing them to create these earthquakes through HAARP. I think there is a earthquake coming around the 15th that will include California and Japan. Then I think there will be a worldwide earthquake around September 27th Rosh Hashanah...this one will be God's doing. I don't know if you have read how Jesus fulfilled the first 4 of the 7 Jewish feasts but Rosh Hashanah (the feast of trumpets) is the next one. All signs point to this year as being the year of the Rapture and beginning of the tribulation. Look at this chart of eclipses, it perfectly marks out a 7 year period...this has never happened before and they are all on Biblical feast days....... www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I was thinking about your theories,then you threw in God and HAARP.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Jesus Christ died for your sins so whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. I hope you accept His free gift before it is too late. God Bless

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Jesus Christ died for your sins so whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. I hope you accept His free gift before it is too late. God Bless

God bless those who do not understand.God bless those who do not seek knowledge and wisdom beyond what the church and the bible teaches them.
This is about earthquakes and a live cam.Your religious beliefs should be reserved to the appropriate forum,not here.
And,this is very off topic,so I apologize.
edit on 11-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well here's the pics of the drum when its normal and yes those are quakes down there but do you see what i mean about the unusual activity happening now.

cdn.abclocal.go.com...

cdn.abclocal.go.com...

img220.imageshack.us...

The lines on the drum are calm at some points not like now.

Even on this days when they had quakes it had calm periods and no constant jidder.

Could this be volcanic activity????
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: Activity continues
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Look at North Hollywood.
no idea what that is

pasadena.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Look at North Hollywood.
no idea what that is

pasadena.wr.usgs.gov...

Holly crap what the hell is going on

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
We are in Danger Here i can feel it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Look at North Hollywood.
no idea what that is

pasadena.wr.usgs.gov...

Looks like Halloween 6 weeks early.
Don't know what to make of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Weather has been very strange last 2 days, I''ve also seen flashes of light in the Lancaster night sky but it wasn't lightning, there was no sound. Something feels/seems wrong...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Its been like this all day today

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

But can you feel it? I mean can you really feel it?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by dreamfox1

But can you feel it? I mean can you really feel it?

Well if i am sitting still not really but if i leave a glass of water on a table it vibrates with ripples.

I am in the 90006 area
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Has anyone pieced together the sulfur smell in San Diego and San Fransisco a few weeks back? This is a sign of a major earthquake coming. Here is a guy on youtube that just posted a video telling everyone to get the heck out of California..... www.youtube.com... I would have to add to that list Japan, Nevada, and Utah. Something bad is coming.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Geeze another hater,I work for Fed Ex,I see you country bumpkins come in occasionally,now I see why your jealous,does education stop at the 6th grade in Tenn? what a jerk

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

How are your animals acting? if you have any.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yeah something dint seem right today, the weather was really strange, there was thunderstorm sounds in the sky , then some weird rain drops , idk but something doesnt seem right, i felt an earthquake two weeks ago . Now im scared i live in the sanfernando valley i hope they dont decide to do a quake here since its 9/11 o__o

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join