It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminal evacuated at Dulles Airport near Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

CHANTILLY, Va. -- Officials at Dulles International Airport have evacuated an area around a cargo container including several gates in a concourse that houses mostly international carriers after a suspicious item was found there.

abclocal.go.com.../national_world&id=8349103

I tried to post this in Breaking News but couldn't think of anything to write
So here it is! Here is a live webcam of the airport doesn't look like anything is going on:

abclocal.go.com...#&cmp=twi-kgo-livevideo-8349070

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Isn't this where one of the bunkers are supposed to be?

If so, prepare yourself people

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We're supposed to be afraid right now. Why are they showing Ground Zero right next to it?

I don't know about a false flag and in fact the term has lost all meaning because it's thrown about so much but the timing is right for the fear to be refreshed as many are getting angry instead of being afraid.

And you know TPTB can't have that.

They need us jumping at shadows and spying on our neighbors so that everyone is too afraid to question authority and willing to give up even more freedom for security.

I must have been out on the golf course when we were asked to sacrifice our freedoms. I know I didn't vote for it so who did?

Sorry for the rant but damn...I am angry right now. I predict (along with many others) that anything as loud as a mouse fart for the next few days will have people jumping, police running and the army in the streets...Where's my meds?

Peace

edit on 10-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
More paranoia... Next move will be to install really naked, naked scanners and complete anal probing of all passengers by the TSA.

Stay tuned.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was watching the cam once I saw you posted it in another forum...suddenly the camera is on a NY feed from Ground Zero for me....no more view of Dulles.

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

I know! I was just going to post this. Maybe something exploded, or maybe they are getting ready to make something explode
gotta block us out for a bit!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So is there any evidence of terrorism? Or even a suggestion as to what was going on? I watched the live video, it just showed a building, and the first link didn't work.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I was watching the terminal cam
and the cam moved and ABC immediately
switched to the cam at Twin Towers. Don't
know why it would shake but I did see that,
hope it was the wind shaking it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Looks like it was nothing

Dulles gets all-clear after partial evacuation:

The partial evacuation began about 4:30 p.m. ET, and the all-clear was given after 8 p.m. Only two flights were affected by the incident and arriving flights were being sent to alternate gates, airport spokesman Rob Yingling said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sniffer dog picked up something maybe it's explosive milkbones.This BS is like watching a bad movie.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank goodness - bad
movie is right. I did see
the cam move - it must have
been the wind.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

8:02 PM here, not a whisper on the news about any terrorist attacks. ALL is clear. We took the fight out of them when we showed 'ol OBL corpse a waterboard before he went into the drink

Goodbye you evil bastard and good luck having sex with 72 virgins when youre junkless because theres no sex in heaven, God gives you a body like an angel and you got no junk. I think its more like he will be in Hell with 72 prostitues that each have 10,000 different diseases he gets everyday. He's having fun with that Super VD, his piss will be burning for eternity.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Maybe someone pooped on the floor and they had to clear the area to clean it up. It sounds silly, but it's a possiblity. It happened once when I went laser-tagging, they had to close the place down.

I'm not sure if that would qualify as a security scare though. Maybe they found some unattended bag or something and wanted to play it safe.

Also, why 9/11 Conspiracies? Is this the airport where the planes departed from or something? I'll admit on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11, a terminal at the airport where they launched from being closed down due to a security scare after talks of a "Credible but unconfirmed" terrorist attack raises some eyebrows.
edit on 10-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
they need to have some content for MSM early 9/11/11

all it takes is a call from pentagon to direct them to evac the airport, no questions asked, and they do

under the blanket excuse of credible but confidential intel.

probably a decoy for what they're up too for later, too

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Don't get angry. The media will be the media. Journalism does not turn out the sharpest knives in the drawer. Turn off the boobtube!

It's less painful to read and translate the manipulation as you go along than it is to have no control while watching the manipulative drama unfold. Read - don't watch.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
My shipping container was vibrating??

Of course it's TSA policy never to refer to it as "your dildo"....
edit on 11-9-2011 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join