It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a illuminati 9/11 reference while playing Deus Ex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It really bugs me that so many of you work so hard to steer blame away from the Islamic extremists who actually did carry out the attack and claimed responsibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

yup...fema interment camp

great game so far...can't wait to play through a second time when i know what the fudge i am doing

got it yesterday, for some reason it's down to $45 already at game stop.....which is highly strange.

i went in to get a used copy of Crysis 2, but deus ex was cheaper!!!

I just found another FEMA Camp reference in deus ex. Ill upload it right now and post it here.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here it is (: for some reason I can't edit the OP.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If im not mistaken, the developers of deus ex used to come on ats, they researched all this stuff. Theres nothing sinister going on, if anything its enlightening the players.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

What are you smoking? Why do you act like this is such a big discovery? It's nothing unusual.

I've played Deus Ex since release of the original way back in 2000. The original was the best, richly laden with all kinds of popular pre-911 conspiracy theories. The developers don't have any secret sources nor are they trying to break secret knowledge to the public, to say such is wild fantasy. They researched conspiracy theorists and integrated the material into the games. They do this for entertainment value, it keeps the story line interesting.

If some of the borrowed concepts are 'true' in the real world, then that would be coincidental. It would be more a vindication of popular conspiracy theorists rather than the game or developers themselves, who literally stole the material and wrote it into the story. None of it is secret knowledge anyway, most people have heard of 9/11 conspiracies, it has pretty much become part of our culture now.

Next time you rush off to create a thread it would be a good idea to consult wikipedia, just to get an understanding of what you are going to post about.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
whoa, hold on my fellow gamers... Im not wanting any spoilers from Human Revolution--Im still playing thru..

but the original Deus Ex game from 2000 has some very interesting 911 references, and it was released before 911 even happened. If you have a PC and havnt played it, get a copy from the EB bargain bin, its that old it will run on any hardware.
en.wikipedia.org...

Im doubt edios had any foreknowledge of the attacks but its way more loaded with "conspiracy" than this 3rd incarnation of the franchise. its also an awesome game.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join