It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungarian Former Atheist Saw A Devil, Hell, and Heaven; Man Scared Straight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This former atheist got a life changing experience one day that scared him straight and now he lives to talk about the reality of life after death and gives a ton of details on the things he saw and was shown on the day that he experienced death, a demon devil, Hell, and Heaven.

Most of us don't even want to believe that these things are real, because it's too frightening, but what this guy saw made him cry like a baby, and yet he talks because it's important for people to at least have a clue that there is something pretty frightening that most New Agey books suspiciously and conspicuously omit any mention of. Better to take a listen to these few NDErs who aren't sugar coating anything for your temporary ignorant bliss that could turn into horrendous regret in the soul's afterlife and a rude awakening far too late.

This nugget was very hard to find, so enjoy it.

I only posted 7 out of 9 so if these whet your appetite then go to Youtube for the rest of it.

Fastforward to 7:10 to cut to the chase and skip the intro story.

In the Youtube description it says that he saw Satan, but I want to digress and say that he saw a demon devil, but many other people who have seen Satan, explain that he is a shapeshifter, like Ex-Warlock Winston Pitters said that most of the time he would appear to him in vampire form, but in one instance he did appear to him as an angelic blonde man with piercing blue eyes. It seems to me that a lot of the time, these guys mistake one of the other high ranking devils for Satan himself, but I also could be wrong.

"Nobody would have been able to convince me that God existed. I was an atheist convinced not to believe anything - there isn't a heaven, a hell or God, except what can be touched or felt. but GOD convinced me on 29 June 1973 at the age of almost 35 years old, at the time. God convinced me. I heard and felt when this body of mine for 13 hours was declared dead... " - Gavril Barnut

edit on 10-9-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by Pocky because: editing typos

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interesting vid...

Although I come into every thread with an open-mind, I always tend to reserve a little scepticism.

Admittedly, I haven't watched through all 9 parts...But I'm getting there & will post more (or edit this comment), once I've gone through every part.

Just wondering why, he chose to make this revelation known now...(Sorry if it's an obvious question)
But I guess it's just one of those things, that's better late, than never.

Also, how did he get in a position of almost being pronounced dead?

His story sounds pretty amazing so far.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Most of us don't even want to believe that these things are real, because it's too frightening...

I dont think thats why most of us believe hell is not a real place.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dr Rick Strassmans' research provides some realistic answers.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Right, so let me get this straight ... we won't believe a woman/man that talks about UFO's on a youtube video BUT we will believe a man that talks about hell etc on a youtube video? something abit fishy here.

Anyway, quite interesting but there isn't one ounce of evidence there to be fair.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
Anyway, quite interesting but there isn't one ounce of evidence there to be fair.

It always amazes me how much credence people put in a youtube video.
If he'd just typed into text and posted it on a webpage its not worthy of mention, but because he speaks it in front of a camera its suddenly evidence worthy of a new thread.
Its still just a guy's story.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

I think that depends on the person. I have seen a UFO, but not Hell.

So I say "Hey, don't know. Interesting video dude."

Hey, don't know. Interesting video dude.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This reminds me of another you tube video about a buddist monk,he woke up during his funeral & told everyone he had been to hell.He was told by a demon/devil that his name wasn't down so he had to go back to earth.In the lake of fire he saw buddha,buddist monks robes and a giant who he was told was called Goliath(of the David story)He asked why buddha ,a good man was there & was told it was he didn't believe in God & Christ.The monk knew nothing of biblical stories & had never heard of Goliath.He met Saint Paul on the golden road back & was given a new name by Paul.He then woke at his funeral in his rotting corpse juices in his coffin.200 monks converted to Christianity.He made a video of the events that happened(which was suppressed by the Chinese government)then disappeared.The you tube video was of the text of the original video.Food for thought!

new topics

top topics

join