It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a terror attack impending? Here is my conclusion and the information behind it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The recent terror alert from the US Government has people wondering if there is an impending terror attack because of the 9/11 anniversary. At first, I pondered it and realized that I had no idea one way or the other. But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized I had enough information to at least make some sort of prediction with some "alternative" sources to back it up.

One of the things that came to mind were the predictions of John Titor. Most of the quotes are from the "ATS John Titor Project" unless I give a different link.

So, we'll start off with John Titor's accurate predictions, and then I'll hit you with the punch line.

Predicton.

10 December 2000 11:32 (about the future) 139
16.does the cure for cancer have any thing to do with genetics?
Again...I'm no expert. I believe there is a great deal of progress in treating the cancer cells with modified viruses. So I guess the answer is yes.

Verified prediction. Doing a quick search of the internet in the present day yields the following news release:
Modified viruses 'can destroy cancer cells'

Prediction.

02/19/01 16:01 (predictions for the future) 442 ((3.) Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? was the President in 2009 on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about these Presidents?)) The President or ?leader? in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

Verified Prediction. This looks to be off by 4 years, but I could have swore that the first time I read the John Titor postings back in 2005, that the years were something more closer to "2009" and "2011". Thats odd, but either way here's verification:

President Barack Obama loves to quote the lyrical closing lines of Abraham Lincoln’s First Inaugural Address, calling on “the better angels of our nature” to overcome partisan hatreds and political divisions. Obama cited those words in his own inaugural proclamation and rested his hand on Lincoln’s Bible when he took the oath of office.

Source: Better Angels and Killer Angels

And also, with the previous prediction, we also find out that the next president will be a female. (As the comments point out, why else would he use "him/her"??)

Prediction.

02/19/01 16:01 (about the future) 445 ((12.) Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036? )) I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn?t surprise you if they do that soon.

Verified Prediction. John Titor claims that we shouldn't be surprised, but it IS a verified prediction.
Source: China puts its first man in space

Prediction.

02/27/2001 05:25 pm (about the future) 551 ((You say you were in the militia fighting the US Army. I would think that civilians would have a snowballs chance in hell of successfully fighting the military.?)) You must realize that why people are fighting is more important that what they are fighting with. The conflict was not about taking and holding ground it was about order and rights. They were betting that people wanted security instead of freedom and they were wrong.

We can see this prediction playing out currently with our freedoms being currently set aside for "security".

Prediction:

Posted by John Titor on 02-08-2001 01:18 PM ...3.All the really interesting information is months or years away and I’d be gone when it happens.

And then:

Posted by John Titor on 02-10-2001 09:49 AM Waco, Ruby Ridge and Elian exist in your news archives. Telling you about impending place crashes or other disasters (provided I could give you exact dates and times) may save lives at one point but cause cascading changes that take others at a later point.

Link: www.anomalies.net...

Verified Prediction. "Impending" plane crashes means exactly what it says. "Really interesting" information that is months away from 2-8-2001 would be 9/11, especially when you toss in the "Impending Plane Crashes".

I also could've swore that there was a prediction from John Titor of finding Bin Ladin, but I can't find it anywhere for some reason. If anyone is able to find a link, please post.

Ok, so we have verified predictions from John Titor to start us off, right? Ok, well, minus the National Guard in the streets. The "Federal Police" issue I'll have to stay neutral on though, because I've noticed an organization calling themselves the "Federal Police" running around and causing trouble, but few others that I've come across have noticed them.

Ok, so now let's look at some more of John Titor's postings to see what might be in store for an impending terror attack(s).

Posted by John Titor on 02-08-2001 01:18 PM
I would characterize world politics as two boxers who have just gone multiple rounds and they’re both pretty beat up. I’m sure someone out there wants to kill us but no one is very organized yet. There is a great deal of fear over rogue groups coming across un-launched missile systems, 55 gallon drums of Anthrax or portable nuclear weapons.

Link: www.anomalies.net...

Now this gives us some things to choose from. It could be anthrax or portable nuclear weapons. Or, maybe they'll do the anthrax and then do the portable nuclear weapons? Oh, wait, they've already done the anthrax, but he said 55 gallon drums of anthrax, and we haven't seen that much anthrax yet.. but this gives us a start.

Now, let's go back into our predictions section to find:

Posted by John Titor on 02-08-2001 01:18 PM ...3.All the really interesting information is months or years away and I’d be gone when it happens.

Well, here we get some roundabout dates. We know that the "months away" attack was 9/11 at this point, so the "years away" attack must not have happened yet. We're currently in "years away" date range territory, but we just want to know what happens

So, the only thing left is like a Bio/Chem attack at some point in the future. We don't know the exact date, but if it did happen we could then assume that a portable nuclear weapon attack could possibly be next. Or, I could have read that wrong, and they just go straight nuclear without the warm-up attack..

But anyway, that is my conclusion. That is only part of the information behind my conclusion, though. The rest of it involves stuff like infinite numbers of people chasing me down the street yelling "It's John Titor" for years and years, but I rant on that elsewhere so lets not go there and lets stick to the other information above.

So, what is your conclusion? (Oh, yeah, and no trolls please, as this is a conspiracy web site and I'm in the "Grey Area" forum. Thanks.) If this is the wrong forum, then please move but don't 404.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good post but do they make anthrax in big batches like that?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Posted by John Titor on 02-08-2001 01:18 PM I would characterize world politics as two boxers who have just gone multiple rounds and they’re both pretty beat up. I’m sure someone out there wants to kill us but no one is very organized yet. There is a great deal of fear over rogue groups coming across un-launched missile systems, 55 gallon drums of Anthrax or portable nuclear weapons.

iirc this post was regarding his own time line.

like the person asked him whether the powers that remained after the war were still engaged in conflict.

still good post, the titor saga was really entertaining, and although vague there does seem to be some associations with his predictions and current events. interesting to think about at the very least.
edit on 10-9-2011 by snarfbot because: added

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
For somebody coming back from the future, he didn't say a freaking thinking about 2001-09-11, and he said a whole lot of stuff that didn't come to pass. By now in the USA we were supposed to have open rebellion with maneuver warfare (e.g. like in Libya).
edit on 11-9-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I like how titor mentions Elian.....sure giveaway that he picked an event that was HUGE at the time that this whole hoax came about. Elian hasnt been a topic, or relevant, or mentioned in 9 or so years.

It exists in your archives? Who would reference elian gonzalez when there would have been so many other events to reference.

Titor is a joke....

oP, not dissing the thread....you did research. Im just bringing it up.

edit on 11-9-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join