It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9.11. 01. Ten Years Later; A Retrospect w/ Guest Anthea Appel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
As the ten year anniversary of the 9-11 tragedy approaches, I thought I would offer you an opportunity to hear a relatively obscure interview with a 20 veteran of the NYPD and her account of the stories of that day told to her by over 100 of her colleges from the NYC first responders branch of the NYPD. These men , of course would not have spoken to any reporter or even most writers for the most part , so Anthea was able to make an account of the truth of that day from very rare first hand accounts. I promise if you are interested in the conspiracies concerning 9-11 or just want a rare first hand account of that day, this will be well worth your time.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cc796610fac.gif[/atsimg]

www.antheaappel.com...

edit on 10-9-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...
thie is new plz check it out :-
)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I rarely will bump one of my own threads but today needs to be remembered . Also be sure to listen to last nights ATS live show . It was maybe the best one ever.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The most telling fact she reveals to me is the way the FAA played a shell game with the `bing` that the black box on planes that hit the towers were emitting . I bet that you did not know a black box signal was ever even picked up. It was . For weeks.

new topics

top topics

join