It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA launches a couple research modules to the moon....interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So I was crusing through CNN when I came across this story. NASA has launched this thing called GRAIL short for Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory. NASA says it will study how the moon was formed. It will explore "the structure of the lunar interior, from crust to core... to advance understanding of the thermal evolution of the moon,"
It consists of 2 modules called GRAIL A and B.
I just thought this was kind of suspicous because the rocket itself looks big enough to be manned and if it's going to the moon then it will fly over these "No-Fly" spaces that they just recentley put on some spots on the moon. Supposedly to protect the Apollo sites from dust and debris.
Maybe I'm just curious about this because I just say Apollo 18 and it launched right before the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
Make your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There are no "no fly" zones on the Moon. NASA has requested that space faring nations formulate an historic site preservation policy.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

There is nothing about GRAIL...please not everything is conspiracy.

Why not google GRAIL MOON and go to the link and see what it is about. I would do it but my computer is giving me a hard time right now. Just google it and read about it. It's interesting, but Im bias

It was moved because of weather, NOTHING suspicious there and I can prove it cause I live here and can see the launch from my balcony. The weather has been rainy and windy..Today was perfect.

I am interested to see what info it sends back..

Also there are a few threads on this topic already

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Already posted

Your other thread

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

The Delta 2 rocket really is quite small, what do you mean a rocket 'this' size?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Lol!!

The other post you mention has been deleted for T&C violations.

top topics

join