It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warner Bros. Cartoon Predicts 9/11 Twin towers Falling?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
"The Towers are Falling?" Really? That constitutes a prediction? You're serious?
So if the London Bridge happens to fall down or a boy named Jack falls down a hill.... will that too have a conspiracy thread?

I'm sorry but I wish people would STOP putting 1 and 1 together and coming up with NOTHING. This event doesn't need anymore conspiracy. It has its own all by itself!

Garbage threads like this not only brings the quality of ATS to an all-time low but it's a complete disservice to people wanting the TRUTH!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
They're making a big deal over the cartoon's phrase "The towers are falling..." but they're ignorant of the fact this is from a biblical passage, which is almost certainly what the cartoon was referencing;

Isaiah 30:25
"And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

It is not certain that they referenced the bible unless you can show proof that writers indeed do this. Can you? Or are you just injecting your beliefs? Which is fine, but it does not make the fact of the matter certain.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
"The Towers are Falling?" Really? That constitutes a prediction? You're serious?
So if the London Bridge happens to fall down or a boy named Jack falls down a hill.... will that too have a conspiracy thread?

I'm sorry but I wish people would STOP putting 1 and 1 together and coming up with NOTHING. This event doesn't need anymore conspiracy. It has its own all by itself!

Garbage threads like this not only brings the quality of ATS to an all-time low but it's a complete disservice to people wanting the TRUTH!!!

Once in a while the Garbage Threads seem to get through. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Once in a while the Garbage Threads seem to get through. Oh well.

There's a lot of REAL scientific debate going on regarding a possible 10th planet yet there's been absolutely no talk about Duffy Duck predicting 911!

Big difference but, good try!

If people look hard enough and dig deep enough, anyone can find a 'link' to anything. It's a matter of imagination and desperation.
And the last thing September 11, 2001 needs is anymore garbage 'links' like this one.

Hey why not say the 20-dollars bill predicted the event too? Oh....that's right, we've already done that!

edit on 11-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
watched alot of merry melodies as a kid " follow the bouncing ball"
pretty sure old doggie"s talking about THE GRAIN TOWERS, Porky does live on a farm right. Seems logical just my two cents

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Hmm... Well, if the setting of this cartoon was on a farm, towers could refer to grain towers, the wind fan thing, anything that towers around on a farm. And it looks like that fox character was just trying to mess with the pig.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You mean ninth? Poor Pluto...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join