It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PG POLICE: On lookout 2 Stolen Econoline U-Haul Vans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
so people are saying it was foreigners/muslims that rented the stolen vans.

is that even true? (i cant see the article)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Terror warning: U-Haul vans stolen in Prince George's County:

D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier has confirmed to ABC7's Kris Van Cleave that two U-Haul vans have been stolen in Prince George's County today.

www.wjla.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

They only reason it would make sense to steal them is that if they just entered the US, they may not have the proper paper work to rent them. Driver's licence and credit cards are needed. Plus they know being so close to 9/11, moving van rentals may have got a warning and to report anyone that seems suspicious.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Combine this with the 14,000 missing assault rounds from Fort Brag, NC and the talk about plots for terrorist attacks tomorrow....and here we go...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

You also make a good counter point. I was just assuming that a couple of the people might be American like the MSM said last night. But even then, they might have not wanted to take the chance of being reported as suspicious, so they did steal them.

Who really knows what to believe in this world today. I just hope we get through this 911 anniversary with nothing happening...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hasn't the news said that one was an American? Maybe the American terrorist and "his" cohorts don't want to die martyrs and don't want to be identified so they stole them.
Or, could be, it is a false trail and something is going to happen else where.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Don't think this is related but there is an evacuation at the airport, after they found a "suspicious" package, anyway here is live video:

abclocal.go.com...#&cmp=twi-kgo-livevideo-8349070
edit on 10-9-2011 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

None of the thefts were connected to a specific plot, but had unusual circumstances above the average stolen vehicle, authorities said. One of the vans, a white Econoline, was stolen from Liberty Storage, a self-storage facility in Jersey City, N.J. on Aug. 21 and had Oklahoma plates, police said. Thieves cut the phone lines, alarms and took with them surveillance video, in what could be an extensive effort to cover their tracks in a way that seemed different from the average grand larceny.

www.silive.com...

Hmm?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Confirmed: Dulles International Airport being evacuated due to suspicious package alert.

Live video: abclocal.go.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Thanks, was just getting ready to post
this latest info. Seems bomb sniffer
dogs led them to the package

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
this is all dumb #....

i swear i can't believe people are being led on like babies chasing colorful #.

seriously???

there will be NO JACK BAUER

NO WILMER VALDERAMA to play the "terrorist"

NO ANGELINA JOLIE

because it's all a dumb sack of LIES.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
this is all dumb #....

i swear i can't believe people are being led on like babies chasing colorful #.

seriously???

there will be NO JACK BAUER

NO WILMER VALDERAMA to play the "terrorist"

NO ANGELINA JOLIE

because it's all a dumb sack of LIES.

Care to elaborate as to how you came to your conclusion? Because the last time I checked anything is possible, especially these days. Or are you trying to claim you know everything about everything?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

you REALLY believe your government -which has lied to you in more circumstances than is possible- would decide one day: "hey, let's give them all the information about what's going on with the terrorists and let's start protecting them for once."

NO, the war in Afghanistan, has lost ALL support that once was, so in order to win it BACK, they need to reSCREW the minds of the American people. You know, the same ones who held giant dance parties when the death of Osama Bin Laden made the news...

Maybe you do believe that what APPEARS to be going on... sad..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Two of the trucks were owned by a construction company that operates at the World Trade Center site. They were reported stolen over a week ago.

"Whoever did it went to great lengths to cover their tracks," Browne said. "They cut lines to phones and surveillance cameras."

us.cnn.com...

How many trucks?!

Three stolen trucks were added to a New York Police Department database because of the threat,

A Budget rental truck was also stolen in a separate incident from a Jersey City, New Jersey, storage facility August 21.

As the nation continues to be vigilant following several terror warnings, police in Washington, D.C. are on the lookout for two U-Haul vans that were stolen near the nation's capital.

edit on 10-9-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
How do two U-Haul vans
near the capitol get stolen
and no one sees anything?
Where's the security there?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It certainly could be a false flag. I agree they just may need another event
to justify the ever increasing loss of privacy and freedom.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The Econoline models have a specially reinforced cargo floor added for the Ambulance conversions. Popular with EMTs, sheep dipped militiamen and Muslim Extremists alike, the Econoline can haul a much heavier fertilizer bomb than the comparable GMC van...

So how did we find out two terrorists made it into the country? Why, the "no fly" list, of course. More like the "probably shouldn't have let them fly list" if this thing ends up where it looks to be going.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Tomorrow is going to be intense. I just pray that there is a real-life Jack Bauer that's going to be able to pull a miracle out of his butt at the last minute and stop these animals. If there is another Muslim attack on the United States, the people will call for blood, giving the government carte blanche to attack whomever they want.

It's pucker time.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Listen up, and listen well

On this day, of all days, there will be speculation and there will be rumour.

Lets not indulge in scare mongering though.

Lets also make sure that discussion of speculation and rumour is done in a civilised manner

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I noticed on the way to work,I work at airport several Airport police bomb patrol cars were cruising area,plus we are on red alert,I'm sure I'll see more when I leave in a few minutes

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join