It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious being spotted in humor video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So I was bored a few nights ago and was using Stumbleupon to watch videos, and came across a humor video that was posted on Failblog where a guy is burning trash in a big drum, and it immediately explodes in his face. After watching the video once I started to watch it again, and on the second time I noticed in the background a very creepy little brown monkey-boy-thing that seems to turn toward the camera with little yellow eyes, then slink away around the corner. I can't for the life of me identify the creature, and the video is a bit grainy (of course) so I was wondering what others on here might think of it. Cat?? It doesn't look like one to me. I think I see a thin little arm there as well. What the heck is that thing? I watched the video many times and can't place it.

Start the video and watch to the right of the guy, where there is something wooden stacked up...might be a stepladder or something, I'm not sure. Regardless, you'll see the little guy turn, look, then slink away. His movement reminded me of the movements of shadow people during sleep paralysis, like he's only partially solid or something. Of course, the video is grainy, and I'm not assuming it's anything otherworldly. But it sure does look like it to me. I looked at different postings of the video in different places online, and I could only find one comment where someone mentions the thing. What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

(Sorry, couldn't embed! Forgot how. If someone else could do it that'd be great.)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's probably a friend of this idiot-boy whose....... watching his idiot friend make an idiot out of himself..... but had the wherewithal to take cover.

link   
edit on 10-9-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

link   

Not sure what is is

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
looks like a big cat tbh when it runs across

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It looks like a dog to me, after the explosion, you can see it running across to the left. It certainly has four legs and a tail. If you pause it around :26 into the video you can rewind the video and see it take the path from the back right the the back left of the video.

To get even more specific I would say it is a golden retriever.
edit on 10-9-2011 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think it is some sort of quadruped just sniffing around. After the explosion it runs for the woods and the tail and legs are visible.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
looks like a big cat tbh when it runs across

Yeah, I thought dog...after the 'blow up' you see it running away on the left side. Dog or cat...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
...If you notice in the video directly behind him there is a dog house, from which this "Monkey-boy" comes from. It looks to me like the dog was frightened by the fireball and sound of the trash barrel exploding and ran. It even looks like a dog running into the tree's there to the left. ( would be left side of the video that is, actually is to the right of the doghouse.)
edit on 10-9-2011 by imtheweasel because: clarifying direction.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadBirdCitizen

I could see that to man's right in the back of him is a small step ladder....and to the right of the later....for just a very few seconds I see something trying to manifest...what it is...I just can't tell.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is but the side videos sent me on a path to laughter. Too many fails to stop!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Only thing i seen behind him and to the right is some form of sheet or tarp on the junk pile blowing in the wind. Not really seeing anything in the video that makes me suspicious. And i've seen this video numerous times on all the joke/funnies websites.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

Good eye! I didn't see it run across afterwards, at which point it looks like a medium-sized dog. IF that is the same creature, of course. The way it moved around the corner initially definitely looked un-doglike to me, but maybe it was a large cat?

In any case, looks like my ghostly monkey-boy is a simple, humble animal of Earth. Oh well. hahah

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
trying to discern details in a goopy globby super-compressed digital video from some webcam or phone..
well.. you might as well write a book about it, and call yourself Richard C Hoagland.. because you obviously dont care about the actual truth anymore, youre living in your own imagination.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ps. its obviously just a dog.

hes nervous sitting there behind the glob of whatever next to the glob of what i assume to be a shed, then the explosion scares him and you can see him run all the way across the screen into the woods...

i say its a dog, because i believe calling a glob of grey goo that runs on all fours and has a tail a dog is more logical than calling it anything else.

i should know, i wrote a book on it.

your friend

RCH

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am going to have to go with a dog dosent look to paranormal to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yeah when it runs at :26, it looks like a cat

top topics

join