It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarms happening everywere

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
according to a facebook page that is in connection with RSOE www.facebook.com...

they state:
Earthquake Swarms:

Seismic swarms are now breaking out across the planet. California, Greece, Turkey, Canary Islands, El Hierro (4,200+ quakes), along the Czech-German border (10,000+ quakes) and now northern Italy. In addition more activity is also occurring at the planet’s magma plumes.

Is this elenin?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sounds interesting but the link doesn't work for me all i get is The page you requested was not found.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by djDubZ

not working either...................

link   
cant see it either why not paste?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

link   

Originally posted by djDubZ
Sounds interesting but the link doesn't work for me all i get is The page you requested was not found.

Yes, I am getting the same thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'd say there has been a large increase in big quakes over the last few days. I've been checking this site (link below) and have been checking it for the last two years and never seen this much seismic activity.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince1of2gold

not saying that the creditability of this is 100% am just hoping if anyone else can report in

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
I'd say there has been a large increase in big quakes over the last few days. I've been checking this site (link below) and have been checking it for the last two years and never seen this much seismic activity.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

wowsers

that map is lit up like a XMAS TREE!!!

edit- i mean HOLIDAY tree

edit on 10-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince1of2gold
www.facebook.com...

Thanks, The link works now I'm checking it out now.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What is the symbol for earthquake on that map?
2nd line

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

the little black box with the squiggle lines going across it

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Actually the only swarm I see of any type of possible importance is the one they are having around False Pass Alaska and Adka Alaska. Those are around 4 and up. The small swarms in California and Arkansas are a normal event. There are always a lot and around 1-2 strength.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thank you. Im sorry I'm at work and the software on this computer is terrible and slow.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Is this elenin?

Elenin is or maybe was a comet. What does a comet around 5km across have to do with anything on Earth?

Seismic swarms are now breaking out across the planet. California, Greece, Turkey, Canary Islands, El Hierro (4,200+ quakes), along the Czech-German border (10,000+ quakes) and now northern Italy.

I don't think that the activity, other perhaps than the German Czech border and El Hierro, is anything more than normal and in any event earthquake swarms are common place. You think 10,000 is a lot? Have you forgotten that Baja California had around 25,000?

In addition more activity is also occurring at the planet’s magma plumes.

Really, please do detail this increased activity at the planet's magma plumes

By the way the RSOE map looks just about the same as it normally does.

edit on 10/9/2011 by PuterMan because: Ah, the inevitable speeling erra

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here try this link www.oe-files.de...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Is this elenin?

Elenin is or maybe was a comet. What does a comet around 5km across have to do with anything on Earth?

Seismic swarms are now breaking out across the planet. California, Greece, Turkey, Canary Islands, El Hierro (4,200+ quakes), along the Czech-German border (10,000+ quakes) and now northern Italy.

I don't think that the activity other perhaps than the German Czech border and El Hierro is anything more than normal and in any event earthquake swarms are common place. You think 10,000 is a lot? Have you forgotten that Baja California had a round 25,000?

In addition more activity is also occurring at the planet’s magma plumes.

Really, please do detail this increased activity at the planet's magma plumes

By the way the RSOE map looks just about the same as it normally does.

I think so too, I have checked that map almost daily for about a year now, and it always has lots of earthquakes on it. I don't think earthquake activity is heating up, it's about the same as it always is.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Not only are the number and size of the earthquakes showing at the moment seem to be normal but the comet elenin is a non event. If anyone want to consider something being close to the earth in the near future there is 2005YU55 which will be approximately 280 meters in diameter and will be approximately 170,000 miles from earth on Nov. 7,2011. If there need to be something to blame this would be a better argument.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There are certainly more seismic indicators, colored blue. Many more than I've ever seen on screen at once! Just a coincidence right?
edit on 10-9-2011 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
There are certainly more seismic indicators, colored blue. Many more than I've ever seen on screen at once! Just a coincidence right?
edit on 10-9-2011 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

Blue? Are we all looking at the same map?

I see no blue indicators on the RSOE map and the only blue indicators other than that with any connection to seismic events are the aircraft signals indicating the event was near an airport which basically is a completely meaningless piece of information. (Unless you were wanting to have a look!)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join