Rick Perry is the Antichrist

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There. Someone had to say it.

Why is he the antichrist you say?

1. He is the messiah of the ignorant (as were Napoleon & Hitler).

2. He's the ultimate corporate tool. He will force us all to get vaccinations against a disease (that is a media hype creation) in 2014. These will actually inject either a chip or nanotech that can be tracked from satellites and catalog you as a number.

3. He will instigate WWIII by grabbing Putin's arm and waiving his finger in Putin's face in 2017.

4. Rick Perry will create the North American Union and replace dollars with the North American Dollar or Nads. These will eventually become entirely electronic, with everyone receiving the Nad Mark. (implanted monetary chip)

5. Atheists will be jailed & non-evangelical christian religious books will be banned & destroyed in 2019.

Now add your own reasons Rick Perry is the antichrist.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
hahaha.......

This thread is win.........

Fantastic humor, love it.......I wonder if when he shakes his finger at putin if it will be because of his NADs?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I thought Obama is the Antichrist?

And before him, wasn't it Bush?

And before Bush, so on?

And for the record, Perry hasn't got a chance in hell winning in 2012.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

If any recent Prez could be blamed as the anti Christ it's little Bush. Perry clearly sucks but he's not Prez, prolly won't be, & doesnt come close to the actions of Bush jr

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

politicians don't tend to go hand-in-hand with words used to describe the better points in life. i've lost all faith in the R & D three ring circus. political types seem to primarily serve their own interests and agendas, not those of the people they are there to represent. i have more respect for people i've met in mental institutions and on the street than i do for our so-called fearless leaders. doing what politicians do for as long as they have done it speaks volumes for the millions of good Americans who restrain themselves from physically ending their entire lot.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't think he's done enough to receive that kind of credit.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I don't think he's done enough to receive that kind of credit.

I agree. I posted this in the predictions and prophecies
but for some reason the mods moved it to this political section even though it's not really a political post.

@second poster
Yes, he's got the Nads

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
There. Someone had to say it.

Why is he the antichrist you say?

1. He is the messiah of the ignorant (as were Napoleon & Hitler).

2. He's the ultimate corporate tool. He will force us all to get vaccinations against a disease (that is a media hype creation) in 2014. These will actually inject either a chip or nanotech that can be tracked from satellites and catalog you as a number.

3. He will instigate WWIII by grabbing Putin's arm and waiving his finger in Putin's face in 2017.

4. Rick Perry will create the North American Union and replace dollars with the North American Dollar or Nads. These will eventually become entirely electronic, with everyone receiving the Nad Mark. (implanted monetary chip)

5. Atheists will be jailed & non-evangelical christian religious books will be banned & destroyed in 2019.

Now add your own reasons Rick Perry is the antichrist.

LOL, you said NADS.

You don't know much about the bible. There's more than one anti-christ. Jesus said "he who does not believe in me and is aginst me is anti-christ". This means that You are anti-christ as well, if you do not believe in Jesus and that he is the messiah.

You can't stop the ineviteable, God's will shall be done wether youre on board or not, and if Rick Perry succeeds in accomplishing is goals (which i highly doubt) then it is God's will. He is not the Son of Perdition because HE will not make himself known until the Church has left this world behind. Since i'm still here, he hasn't revealed himself yet.

You will know who the Son of Perdition is when the Temple on Mt. Hermon is rebuilt.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I love the fact that you can tell who actually read the thread and who didnt........

Those who didnt never adress the fact that it was done in jest.......

read threads people READ BEFORE YOU POST

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I love the fact that you can tell who actually read the thread and who didnt........

Oh I know lol.
Everyone needs a sense of humor.
More sense of humor would mean less war and general nastiness from the human character.
I appreciate people that get the multiple levels on which my post was meant.

And if it floats peoples boat I can be the antichrist in their make believe world.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

i read the OP before commenting. there wasn't a thing in the thread TO READ when i began typing. if you knew me you'd be aware that i have more sense of humor than most. so the big joke is i missed the Nads reference? well OP got me. +1 internet for OP. I get a rock for my lack of reading comprehension.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You mad, bro?

I thought commie Obammie was the anti-Christ! Before that it was Booooosh. Before that it was BJ Clinton. Before that...

You get the picture.

There are plenty of atheists in Texas that have escaped the prisions...somehow. We are lookin' fer 'em though. We make everyone carry Bibles 'round here. Guns and Bibles. Cause we's all red necks and live in trailers. We all wear cowboy hats boots and have shoot 'em ups every Saturday night. We have a rootin' tootin' time then we all go to Rick Perry's church in the morning. We're all racists too - well the fourty percent that is whitey, anyways. We sent Ron Paul to Washington to trick all the "smart" city slickers like you.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

u mad that he mad?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Yeah u mad.

new topics

top topics

join