It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can this be the remains of the time before Genesis 1 verse 3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Beneath the surface of the sea. Don't know where it is on Earth. But the maker of this film thinks It are the remains of the world before mankind.

The Bible explain that there was before the flood, not the flood of Noah, but the flood and iceage before Genesis 1 verse 3. Genesis 1 verse 3 was the resistution of Earth. Before that time sealevel was much lower as you could read in the books from Immanuel Velikovski, and it was the time of Dinosauriers but also from Atlantis, and the time that the Great Piramid of Gizah was build.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldHag
[more

Unusual enough to be interesting...just not enough info there,,,depth?location?Date?
edit on 10-9-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There's nothing I can see in that video that couldn't occur naturally.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

I personally want to know what the hell he's looking at...is it live satellite feed of the ocean? Where all is the ocean clear enough to sea the bottom like this? Where can we find this feed? (!!)

Regardless, I agree it's definitely possible, at least prehistoric. There's a LOT out there we don't know, and I think a lot of it's going to be found in the oceans, if anywhere...but I really want to know what kind of feed he's playing with and where we can get it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

It looks like a shot from a boat radar unit (or maybe sonar...I forget which is more likely used for this sort of thing).
I've seen very similar screen shots showing shipwrecks, and such. It's often used by treasure hunters, but is mainly used by fisherman to tell where schools of fish are hanging out.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello All:

It looks like where magma came out of the crust of the ocean floor. If you go to google maps and flip it to imagery, you will see the Atlantic ocean sea floor is like this.

Like this \/

Also its all Sonar imagery it looks accurate but its not that accurate. Since the floor is miles down and the signal had to bounce off the floor and back to the ship.

~Morpheus

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Why would that have a water layer that you can zoom in and out of, with active waves on top?

If you start at about 1:10 in the video, you can watch him scroll to zoom out from the water and see the waves overlayed on top. At the very least, it's a *simulated* aerial view, and has me very intrigued.

Thanks for your thoughts and you might be right, but I don't know why they'd bother with something like that if so...it's animated, if not actual video or the like.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Actually looking at it with fresh eyes, I do believe that I was wrong....but not because of the water. I think it's just Google Earth, after looking at it again...which means the water is just an added effect since it's not real time images.

top topics

join