It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 74: The 10 year Anniversary of 9/11 + more

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today.

Tonight - on the eve of the 10th Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks we'll be dedicating the show to the fallen, reflecting on memories of the day and discussing the whole "culture" that has grown up around the 9/11 truth movement, exploring the theories and discussing your views and your opinions on the subject matter.

This one could be controversial, and there may be fireworks in places. So strap yourself in for the ride.

We won't just be talking 9/11, we'll also be picking out some of the hottest subjects on the board from the past week, plus current world events and anything that catches our eye today!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Look forward to the show. Will be there.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If I call in, will you hang up on me?

If not and I get through... Will the show crash before I get on air??

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm going to be making a special appearance tonight for the 9-11 show --- gulp ---

It would be nice if we could cover a variety of points of view on the wide range of various angles on the several types of conspiracy theories involved with 9/11. So even if you can't call it, I'll be paying attention to the chat room, and also lowering the requirement to 50 posts to get into chat for this special broadcast.

Also, I've invited _BoneZ_ to be part of the show in the second half of the first hour so he can give us his point of view on who is a legitimate part of 9/11 Truth, and who are just using the name to further their own, sometimes laughable, conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Its almost the 10th anniversary of my "unplugging" as well. I can't really talk about 9/11. It makes me too sick to see how much evidence there is pointing towards this being a false flag attack. I have done my job though...Since 9/11, I have also opened up a lot of other people in my life minds as well.
edit on 10-9-2011 by daniel5383 because: typing errors

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Being from another time zone I find it impossible to listen to these shows, so are there recorded shows we can hear say the next day?

If so does anyone have a link please.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Parody:

Website briefed on 'credible but unconfirmed threat' to ATS Live show

cnn.fox.msnbc.com

U.S. officials warned Saturday evening that they have "specific, credible but unconfirmed" information about a threat against the website abovetopsecret.com coinciding with the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 ATS Live show.

Officials declined to disclose details of the threat, including any suspected method of attack, although one source said the website and ATS Live show were specifically mentioned as possible targets. Officials said they were taking the threat seriously, while evidently trying to temper the news by saying such threats are common during key events.
(visit the link for the full news article)

This was just a joke, not meant to be taken seriously

Consider yourselves warned!

*insert evil laughs here*
edit on 10-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What about us UK citizens, are we allowed to call in too?

That would be fantastic, especially if the prices arn't too steep (i.e. premium rate lines)

Peace
edit on 10/9/2011 by NeverForget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Previous ATS LIVE shows can be played on demand by clicking the ATS LIVE tab at the top of the page..

Normally the latest show is available within a day or so.. so click the link at the top of the page ^^^

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Dont believe what ATS tells you. The REAL ATS Head quarters is located in Langley, VA. So it might just get canceld if you get through. LOL.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verumnocet

Dont believe what ATS tells you. The REAL ATS Head quarters is located in Langley, VA. So it might just get canceld if you get through. LOL.

Langley, eh. That must explain why we cant seem to get the entire team together in one studio each week....ya know ya cant rely on the goverment for anything!! All those budget cuts and of course the Live team gets the shaft....

Thank Langley....Thanks for nothn'.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verumnocet

"Hmmm interesting" (Johnny types in members name "Verumnocet" into the Langley Logistical Incombobulating Demystifier computer), "it says here that this isn't your first visit and your known by many other names" (Johnny makes a mental note to have the Men In Black pay "Verumnocet" a visit).

"Mwa-hahahah" (Johnny laughs in a maniacal manner)
edit on 9/10/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: To correct the maniacal nature of Johnny's laugh..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Less than an hour boyz and girlz

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am so looking forward to this show...but I have to wonder if the "800" line is up...or are we still under Skype supervision?

Either way...rocking show as always I am sure!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Dammit, someone could have warned me, I thought the show came on 23 minuets ago, and was live, and I made a complete fool out of myself in chat moments ago as a result.

Not funny.. don't laugh.. I mean it.

Seriously, I had to leave chat, maybe they'll forget about it before the real live show?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I was there...almost forgot unitl you brought it up again....kidding friend...funny though!

Shall we enjoy the show? It's going to be another great in ATS history!
edit on 10-9-2011 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hey!..

That was funny Karen..

I will be listening tonight...

as always..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

No 800 number yet but we do have landlines to phone. Or you can use Skype. Or you send me a message on Skype and I can call your phone.

Half hour to go folks.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Check the OP for the two phone numbers to call in.... ^^^^

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

No 800 number yet but we do have landlines to phone. Or you can use Skype. Or you send me a message on Skype and I can call your phone.

Half hour to go folks.

Alright thanks...and for all the other members...same goes for them right? Your willing to call if they message you first...right?

Let's kick this off early...get on the air and down to it...let's get to denying some ignorance!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join