It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where were you on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There is an older thread on this...but I thought it was worth starting a new one since we are on the eve of the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. Just thought it would be nice to share our stories...since i'm sure most of know where we were then.

Myself, I was at work...training actually. Was half asleep as I usually am at that time of t he morning...next thing I know my floor supervisor runs by me and says..."they attacked the towers! We are going to war!!"

My response.."Uhh...what?"

Our factory had the radio on the entire day as we all listened and "tried" to work. Since i could only imagine what was happening in my mind as I did not have access to a television, when I was finally able to see it when I got home...it was far worse than I had imagined.

Anyway, my heart goes out to those who died, lost loved ones, or risked their own lives to save the lives of others.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was in schoo and i heard in the halls about a plane crash in NYC. My next class was spent watching the tv in the classroom. Watching tower 2 get hit and word of the other crashes, the school cut the feed to the classrooms. I went home early, disgusted that a school would restrict their students to be able to watch history and an attack on our nation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I was in court facing 3 counts of capital murder.
Got out of it.

-The Strangler

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I was heading to middle school when i heard it on the radio in the car. They let us out early from class that day and we came home and saw it on TV. Sort of surreal feeling... shocking. I always wondered why? and how? something didnt seem right. i later found out about alex jones documentary's and now im here

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I woke to see the first tower right after it was hit. Then watched as the second tower was hit. Needless to say, I was astounded as the events unfolded. But when I heard how quickly it was determined who the terrorists were who did these deeds and their photos were show on TV, I became suspicious and remain so.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

I was in college, woke up for my normal daily classes and just happened to check the news. The first tower was already hit and every outlet was covering it. When I saw the 2nd tower get hit, I woke up the rest of the people on my floor to watch what was going on as it was pretty clear it was deliberate.

Anyone else remember running to the gas station that night to fill up your tank? I clearly remember the rumors running around about 5-10 dollar gas hitting the next day. Heck, even the station attendant told us that was going to happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
At work, I hate work, so this was an interesting distraction.
Went home and watched some TV, called friends in the city.

Everyone was ok. Few friends of friends were lost in the days tragedy.

Shortly after it seemed freedoms were stripped and our government couldn't be trusted.

The end.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts in this current thread:

September 11, 2001: Personal Stories 10-Years Later

Thread closed.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join