It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of possible scenarios which could happen tomorrow on September 11th 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
9. Prime Time False Flag Alien Attack during the Cowboys-Jets game.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I feel almost nothing about anything lately. I can't even feel a little fear. If something happened I don't think I could care if I tried...that's messed up. Truly. I notice this. All i'm really passionate about lately is just enjoying the time I have left alive before I die. Since i've started paying attention to news, millions have died, and i've just been watching it all go down while I live this remedial day-to-day life. That's how this all has affected me. I hear 9/11 and it's in one ear and out the other and there's nothing I can do about it. Terrorists too. That word and most situations for me are so dilluted to the point where if a terrorist came running into a building I was in, i'd just punch him in the face and keep going on with whatever I was doing.

Part of the plan? If so, it's working.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
nothing.

Nothing happens on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I can see you've never worked for the government... you give them FAR too much credit... We've been lucky... DAMN lucky... someday our luck will once again run out... tick... tock... tick... tock...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I predict that absolutely nothing will happen, I beleive its propaganda to infringe on our rights and trample our ability to stand up to our oppressers and a bunch of pandering morons trying to keep us in crappy unwarranted wars for no apparent reason.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If the the powers that be...also known as (the cowboy oil and energy mafia) strike tomorrow it will be a NFL football game. 1st games of Regular Season.

Guranteed.

edit on 10-9-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Not everything they pull off on anniversaries and "holy days" is in the public eye. Sometimes it's a quiet little coup kept low profile from the prying eyes of the public as much as possible.

A little coup that only a CT might notice in the days following that date.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

OP need to ask the CIA.

They are in charge of most of the false flag and fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

See.

Nothing happened. Except the cowboys gooned away another game.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join