It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of possible scenarios which could happen tomorrow on September 11th 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here are a list of possible scenarios which could happen tomorrow on the anniversary of 9/11:

1) Absolutely nothing

2) False Flag Terrorist attack by Al Qaeda = CIA

3) False Flag Terrorist attack by "anti-government" groups

4) False Flag Terrorist attack in Egypt/Israel further heightening the likely-hood of a middle east war

5) Mega-Earthquake, Volcano etc.

6) Gaddafi (or his Son) is captured or killed

7) Gaddafi hits back at the rebels and NATO with a surprise attack

8) Assassination of an important Political/Celebrity figure

So there you have it. A list of possible scenarios which could or could not happen tomorrow.

edit on 10-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I predict we are going to have more 9-11 pity, sympathy and prediction threads.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What a bout Stay Puft?!

Have we ruled that out?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
What a bout Stay Puft?!

Have we ruled that out?

Well played Sir, well played.

Run for the hills! The end is nigh

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I notice you convienently left out the possibility of a REAL terrorist attack... I guess you think that the whole world just LOVES America...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The 10th anniversary of 9/11/01 falling on a Sunday kind of takes the winds out of the sails for any Muslim terrorists planning to hit us again.

The only major event worth attacking would be NFL football games, but NFL security (I'm sure) is up to that challenge...have been for years.

I'm sure nothing will happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here's my prediction:

Absolutely nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

The problem is, the terrorists keep winning. As long as we are always in a state of alert, and our freedoms are comprimised, and we are groped everytime we get on an airplane.... etc. the terrorists (or TPTB) win.

Nothing really has to happen tomorrow. We already live this all day and everyday.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The Logic Hat speaketh the thruth.
edit on 10/9/11 by Chadwickus because: No e!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
what about this www.whatsontianjin.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
what about this www.whatsontianjin.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The problem is, the terrorists keep winning.
reply to post by MRuss

Your right. They do keep winning. They are well ensconced on Capitol Hill
and Wall St. and until we kick them out, seize their assets and throw
their asses in prison, they will continue to win.
The fear mongering going on with this anniversary is just despicable.
Yeah! There are a couple of terrorists out there planning to blow up
NYC and Washington. But we don't know who they are or where
they are or just what they are planning to do.
So BE SCARED! BE VERY VERY SCARED!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is also the possibility of an attack to churches or small attacks in malls or movie theaters which tends to house quite a few people. If a few of those targets are hit the toll would surpass 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

RUMSFELD: Attack imminent if Congress cuts defense...

09/10/2011

www.humanevents.com...

DOD Acquisition and Logistics Excellence Week Kickoff—Bureaucracy to Battlefield
Remarks as Delivered by Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld, The Pentagon , Monday, September 10, 2001
www.defense.gov...

"The topic today is an adversary that poses a threat, a serious threat, to the security of the United States of America" 10.9.01

"Just as we must transform America's military capability to meet changing threats"

"Some might ask, how in the world could the Secretary of Defense attack the Pentagon in front of its people? To them I reply, I have no desire to attack the Pentagon"

"we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible."

Remember what happened last time Mr Rumsfeld was hyping his propaganda?

I do

edit on 10-9-2011 by Pockets because: Edit to fix links

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Nothing will happen, because nothing needs to happen. They've already whipped everyone into a panic with their "credible threat" nonsence, which is the goal.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The 10th anniversary of 9/11/01 falling on a Sunday kind of takes the winds out of the sails for any Muslim terrorists planning to hit us again.

The only major event worth attacking would be NFL football games, but NFL security (I'm sure) is up to that challenge...have been for years.

I'm sure nothing will happen.

Not sure about that.

Expert: Security 'laughable' at Colorado's major venues

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I love life amongst cowards. We should be ashamed to even have our TVs on at all.

They are drilling and milking this threat so that we are good and terrified.

Shame on me for even considering having the tele on.

Maybe a book......

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is a nuke attack in one of California’s biggest cities.

Second thing that comes to mind is a coordinated attack on our electrical grid that leaves some of us without power for over a month.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've been wondering recently about Gadaffi and Libya - and also the US being very quiet and unusually letting the UK and France lead the way. Gadaffi was always a supporter of terrorists - he armed the IRA for many years causing widespread terror in the Uk in 1970s. Methinks that something is up. I don't believe for a minute that when he saw the writing on the wall - he wouldn't fight back in his usual underhand way - by arming current terrorists. I think the US had information on this - didn't want to show their hand, but is working away quietly to try to sort out the chatter from a real threat. Today there are air strikes on what is thought to be his final standoff position.

Personally I also think that it would be daft to strike on an anniversary if I were a terrorist, but on the other hand they son't exactly think like me and as 911 shows should not be underestimated.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Its almost impossible to have "real" successful terrorist attack in America because of the extremely tightened security, especially tomorrow. Most "real" terrorist attacks have been foiled or stopped over the years after 9/11 in America.

Hence a False Flag attack is more likely, if The Powers That Be wish to implement it tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The big thing after 9/11 was the waiting for the other shoe to drop. Pulling off a stunt as spectacular as that should have had a follow up that never came. Yes it was tragic. No, I don't mean to sound like I am belittling. But wouldn't the country as a whole gone into full panic mode if multiple small hits such as car bombs here and there all over the country and in small town America happened?

I mean it is one thing to do something so large in NYC & DC. It is something else to hit a bunch of Mayberry type towns where everyone knows everyone. The fact that no one would know when or where the next thing would be would have had the US population truly terrified.

The groping and pawing by TSA of grandmothers at the airports is just stupid. And frankly is coming to the point of needing a civilian response since local law enforcement can't quit writing speeding tickets long enough to remove true law breakers from their jurisdiction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join