It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's Fumes Kill Woman, Then Re-Opens 3 Hours Later !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The title comes from the Youtube video.

Can someone tell me how this makes sense? A woman "died" and several others got very sick. If this happened at a school, mall, grocery store, or your own home, they'd evacuate everyone and close down the area then quarantine it all off until the investigation was complete.

According to the report, they basically took readings and found nothing harmful, so that was good enough for them. The witnesses interviewed seem to be using logic in their statements.

I wasn't sure where to post this, and I didn't see it in a search on ATS ...OR YOUTUBE. Try putting in the title of this into Youtube and tell me if it comes up, because it won't for me. Had to have the vid emailed to me so I could post it here. Very strange.
edit on 10-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would be very interested to see what the coroner had to say before reopening. Sounds to me this was more than cleaning fumes. Have they sacked anyone recently?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If this is how the movie "Contagion" was made, then I'd assume it would be a very short film.

Fumes that kill? Fumes that knock you out?
Ehhh, I got no readings, everything is fine here, tell them "all clear."

Did I got through a wormhole last night and land on an alternate Earth like the show Sliders??

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
they were eating at a mcdonalds clear case of suicide possibly a cult trying to get to heaven early.

seriously 1 dead 9 hospitalised, 3 hours later.... next in line please?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a thread from a couple days ago..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Anyone figure out why this video is hidden on a Youtube search?
It doesn't seem to be purposely hidden by invite only.

I also don't understand how they can legally re-open "before" the autopsy results are conclusive, nevermind 3 HOURS later.

edit on 10-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Someone with aids probably spit on their burger.

Nuff said, its mcdonalds, go there if you wanna puke later. PAYCE

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is the reason I warn everyone.

Anyone that will listen, they really are designing it to kill us.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Apparently the women died in the bathroom...

Sounds like a #ty situation, probably after scarfing down one of them "Big mac heart attacks".
Ask yourself this, is it possible to die from inhaling to much fecal matter? Correct me if I'm wrong, most of the "gas" that comes out of humans is mostly methane? Last time I looked high levels of methane kills anything that breaths.

new topics

top topics

join