It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agra Bio Linguistics - Concrete Reality Reveals the Hidden God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The Hebrew language reveals the hidden God of the Bible through the concrete world around us. This single thought allows us to realize how East (concrete) meets West (abstract) to reveal God. The original Hebrew language originates with Sumaria and the Pheonecian pictographs. From this seed of concrete agriculturally based linguistics, we see the seed of the Western abstract thought reveal God. Rather than explain this to you, allow me to use the language itself. Ancient Hebrew starts with the 22 letters of the alphebet, or Aleph-Bet. From these root letters the language then morphs into two and three letter roots. These roots then branch out into other world like a tree, with each letter representing the root.

Aleph

The pictograph for aleph represents the Ox. This is the strength of work and the strength of the leader of the house. This represents the chief leader of the house. God is where the Bible starts, but Bet is the letter first used in the Bible.

Beyt

This letter represents the house or tent. A tent is a temporary dwelling place. It can be seen as the tent of the nomad or the human body. The body is the vehicle that is used to sense the wilderness of nature. The wilderness is a temporary home where work is accomplished and learning takes place.

Gimel

The pictograph is of the foot. This is movement for the purpose of gathering. Gimel represents a group gathering at the water hole. In John 3, Jesus describes how a person is born again. He gives two ways. We are born into the water. This is baptism into the material world. We can also be born into the spirit. In Ancient Hebrew, water is the same as blood. Blood is where humans gather (watering hole) to live and work. Rest and rejuvenation comes from experiencing a drink. Learning comes from drinking in wisdom.

Dalet

The pictograph for Dalet is of a door. This is the opening to the tent. We can see this in the human body as the openings of the tent. A tent, if you remember, is a temporary dwelling to survive the wilderness. Remember that doors move back and forth and they also divide one area of the tent from the next. In ancient times, the tent door was used to gain access to the inside and outside. It is also the place that the father sat to watch over the flock and family at the same time.

Hey

The letter Hey was used in the Bible when Abram became Abraham. The letter was added to his name and to his wife's name sari. When Abram was asked to sacrifice what mattered to him most (Issac / Self), he willingly followed God, even if it meant killing his son. God stopped him and provided a replacement sacrifice. Jesus is that replacement for us. In the end, Abraham received a new name for his faith and was able to keep his son. The pictograph for Hey is of a man holding his hands out to God in faith.

Vav

Vav is the picture of the tent peg. God's name is YHWH. This is Yod Hey Vav Hey. A Yod is a hand. God's name means, "Behold the hand, Behold the nail (Peg)." LINK

Zayin

Zayin is the pictograph of the plow. This represents the work of pulling the plow by the Ox. Since the spirit of God resides in us, his work is to plow our soul in the soil of this life. Jesus says, "You must be born again." The wheel turns as the ox pulls the cart, as Buddha says. The plow cuts the soil so the crop can be harvested. In the case of humans, we are planted in the garden of Genesis.

Hhet

Hhet is the pictograph of the wall of the tent. In ancient times, the tent was divided between the husband and wife and the family. This keeps each hidden from each other. This can also be seen as the veil of the temple. The body is the temple of God's spirit and the veil keeps the soul from remembering and seeing the spirit directly. This is so we live by faith and not fact. The sons live in faith that the parents are on the other side of the wall.

Tet

Tet represents the basket. This is a basket that can be filled and holds the contents of what is harvested. The basket can represent the body of man or the mind of man as he learns from God in the wilderness. The harvest is knowledge form the example of nature. God reveals himself in nature and man is filled with this knowledge. Confucius said "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

Yud

Yud is the hand. This is one of the letters in the name of God (YHWH). The hand does the work as the feet move the body.

Kaph

This is the pictograph of the open hand or palm. This represent a bending of the will by guidance.

Lamed

Lamed is the shepherd's crook. When this is combined with the Aleph (Ox) we get El-God. God is the ox (strength of the family) leading by the shepherd's staff. Father is the word that derives from Ox and the tent opening. The strength of the father watches over the tent opening to guard the family inside.

Mem

Mem represents waves of water. The water is the blood of man. Water comprises most of the basis for life on earth. Water also represents the cleansing force of God. This also represents the sea of life and the storms of life. The ocean is more than what we see. We see the surface and waves only. The ocean of life is more than what is seen at the surface of the water we are baptized into.

Nun

Nun is a pictograph of the seed of life. This is the sprout that germinates and grows to unfold to its essence. DNA is the essence of all life. All life is derived from this seed of information. Information can be saved or lost depending on how it germinates with the soil around it.

Samech

Samech is to pierce or the sharp edge of a sword. This pictograph is used to represent the consuming fire of the flaming sword of God in Genesis 3. God cuts our pride away.

Ayin

This is the eye. Seeing and watching for knowledge and wisdom.

Pey

The mouth to speak. Communication.

Tsade

This is the trail or path we take in life by the leading of the spirit. Either to destruction or salvation.

Quph

The revolution of a circle. Zero as equity and -1 +1 as revolving around infinity. God and evil as the light is divided form the darkness.

Resh

The head of man.

Shin

Teeth. Sharp. Hard. To press. Anger, as in gnashing of teeth.

edit on 10-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Tav

The cross, or mark of two sticks. This is the mark of God on man. This is the cross of the sacrifice God makes to us to clear our debt. LINK

Ghah

The twisted rope of the double helix. DNA

Here are videos to assist you in further study.

Agra Bio Linguistics

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks so much for this! I am on video 6 right now, this guy is very interesting! Thanks! What I find disappointing is that the number of viewers goes down so much on each consecutive video. I'm enthralled, and can't stop watching!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If people would seriously sit here and watch ALL of these videos(42), (I'm on 11 now), I think alot of things might be cleared up about The Bible.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Finished watching ALL of those videos. Wow, he really makes a lot of sense. After having watched this, I'd recommend for ANY PERSON studying or reading the bible to watch these videos, and try to put that into practice!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So if you go to You-Tube to watch these videos, it goes to video 24 and then they start repeating themselves without finishing. It took me awhile to find it, but ALL of the videos are located here:

www.yah-tube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

hi Ed,

and thanks for the lead...

late here now, but i will look at it tomoro...
+ looking forward to it...

seeya:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As a parallel to all these convoluted speculations based on more speculations based on faith, I will bring in zen-buddhism, which approaches reality from the direction of experiencing it directly.

Alternatively, for the more lazy and ritualistically minded, the simple method of putting a spaghetti strainer on your head and say something like "Ramen" or "All hail the great noodle master" after which you will be a member of the officially recognized religion pastafarianism.

And I can assure everybody, that pastafarianism is as valid a reality-seeking method as what's presented on this thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
As a parallel to all these convoluted speculations based on more speculations based on faith, I will bring in zen-buddhism, which approaches reality from the direction of experiencing it directly.

Alternatively, for the more lazy and ritualistically minded, the simple method of putting a spaghetti strainer on your head and say something like "Ramen" or "All hail the great noodle master" after which you will be a member of the officially recognized religion pastafarianism.

And I can assure everybody, that pastafarianism is as valid a reality-seeking method as what's presented on this thread.

Buddhism is relatively young compared to the Bible. The ancient Phoenician predates it all. This is the root language of mankind in the east. Much of the Buddhist words are directly linked to Sanskrit and the Phoenician language. The silk road gave Buddhism most of its ideas from the Canaanites. I would bother to link but this is basic linguistic history that is easily searched through Google books. LINK

edit on 21-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by bogomil

Buddhism is relatively young compared to the Bible. The ancient Phoenician predates it all. This is the root language of mankind in the east. Much of the Buddhist words are directly linked to Sanskrit and the Phoenician language. The silk road gave Buddhism most of its ideas from the Canaanites. I would bother to link but this is basic linguistic history that is easily searched through Google books. LINK

edit on 21-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Staying stricly with the formulation as you have presented it, 'buddhism' per se is considerably older than 'the bible' per se.

But now I'm generally not very as enthusiastic about such semanticism as you are, so I just pointed it out as being a meaningless input.

As to 'roots', hinduism as the root of buddhism beats OT lore with some centuries (depending on how it's considered) or at least is contemporary with it.

Besides, what has age to do with validity. Validity is not like a wine, which needs to mature.

Quote highlighted: ["The silk road gave Buddhism most of its ideas from the Canaanites."]

And poor me, who in my youth professionally functioned in a capacity if informing people about buddhism in a non-religious setting (and tutored by a reknowned expert in the field) got it all wrong.

PS Linguistic back-tracing as a 'proof' of anything except linguistics is one of those fads popping up in cultural anthropology, like when genealogy was a craze. It has since then popped down again.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Staying stricly with the formulation as you have presented it, 'buddhism' per se is considerably older than 'the bible' per se.

But now I'm generally not very as enthusiastic about such semanticism as you are, so I just pointed it out as being a meaningless input.

As to 'roots', hinduism as the root of buddhism beats OT lore with some centuries (depending on how it's considered) or at least is contemporary with it.

Besides, what has age to do with validity. Validity is not like a wine, which needs to mature.

Quote highlighted: ["The silk road gave Buddhism most of its ideas from the Canaanites."]

And poor me, who in my youth professionally functioned in a capacity if informing people about buddhism in a non-religious setting (and tutored by a reknowned expert in the field) got it all wrong.

PS Linguistic back-tracing as a 'proof' of anything except linguistics is one of those fads popping up in cultural anthropology, like when genealogy was a craze. It has since then popped down again.

Buddhism is younger than the Bible by a long shot. 650 BC compared to Moses 1271 BC.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Buddhism is younger than the Bible by a long shot. 650 BC compared to Moses 1271 BC.

Read my post once more and relate to what I write in it.

new topics

top topics

join