It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Parallel Earth On The Other Side Of The Sun?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a parallel earth on the other side of the sun that revolves exactly opposite our earth on the same elliptical orbit.another planet with air,water,ground and sky and people just like you and me,people that are you and me. this planet would be undetectable by any ground based observations for the very same reasons that asteroids coming in at us from around the area of the sun are also undetectable,the sun is too bright.people on that planet earth would see the same sun at the same distance and size as we do.

everything has their opposites,hot and cold,up and down,in and out,high and low,short and tall,slow and fast,soft and hard,night and day,summer and winter,love and hate,war and peace,life and death ect,ect so it makes perfect sense to me and is certainly possible that theres an opposite planet,another earth,existing beyond our reach,on the other side of the sun.

now here's where it gets really interesting.as i mentioned above,the people that live on this other world are you and me and what i mean is this.whenever i fall asleep and start to dream,i am dreaming about what i'm doing on this parallel earth when i am awake and when i fall asleep on this parallel earth,i dream about what i am doing here when i'm awake and this is the meaning of our dreams,what they really are.the things i do there i dream about here and the things i do here i dream about there.when i'm awakening there i'm falling asleep here and when i'm falling asleep here i'm awakening there.our parallel selves may somehow actually be telepathically connected,subliminally aware of eachother and interacting outside the area of conscious awareness.when i was born there,i was born here and when i die there,i will die here.

i wonder if these two parallel planets share a similar history as well,but only with opposite outcomes.in this other world kennedy was'nt shot,the nazis won world war two,the united states never became a country and russia never had a revolution ect,ect.or perhaps totally different historical scenarios arose.either way,these events would'nt stop us from being born there or here,we would just be living differently and doing different things.virtually unaware whenever we look up into the sky that theres a parallel earth,with parallel people looking back in the same direction...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Even if it is so perfectly situated that nobody can see it from Earth - it will still have gravity and thus influence orbits of objects in Solar system. So it is not possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Interesting thought, too bad we have so many probes and space exploring vehicles by now that would have detected it.

Now, parallel worlds on the other hand...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
With parallel astronomers noting the behavior of Venus and Mars. Very imaginative, but in real life, we would be able to detect our doppelganger world by its effects on our neighboring planets.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sounds like the 1969 movie called Doppelgänger.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah this is the plot of a movie coming out soon called Another Earth...

Here's the trailer - trailers.apple.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Even if it is so perfectly situated that nobody can see it from Earth - it will still have gravity and thus influence orbits of objects in Solar system. So it is not possible.
hi...influence what objects? if these two planets were perfectly opposite eachother,nothing would be effected. the sun is too massive to show any gravitational differences and if so, they would be too small for us to notice them,not to mention the fact that the sun is so bright that we cant even look at it and venus and mars are too far away to be effected in any large ,obvious way...
edit on 10-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
it's called Gor, and there are lots of women in bikini's there. sry, couldn't resist, I read all of the books when I was like 14 years old

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by blocula

Interesting thought, too bad we have so many probes and space exploring vehicles by now that would have detected it.

Now, parallel worlds on the other hand...
hi...have we sent any probes out into space that are actually looking for it? and if "they",nasa or whoever, did find it i doubt the general public would ever find out

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You have been watching Space:1999 haven't you?

The Last Enemy

edit on 10-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Imagine random asteroid - say , 2012doomsday v12341345*10exp123. It should follow orbit X ,accordingly to our calculations.
But instead it goes in orbit Y - since there is a whole Earth-size planet that is not included in calculations. Given thousands of asteroids that we notice who are zapping in all directions in Solar systems - this anomaly gravity source would have been spotted long time ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
it's called Gor, and there are lots of women in bikini's there. sry, couldn't resist, I read all of the books when I was like 14 years old
really!...my foots already out the door!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth
You have been watching Space:1999 haven't you?

The Last Enemy

edit on 10-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)
no...i have'nt seen that show in a long time.it use to be my favorite sci-fi series and i even liked it a little better than the original star trek...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well, if youre current on your bible studies, the Lord's children will be given a new heaven and a new earth after this one is destroyed, in other words we get a new world. It's anyones guess where that world is though. Its almost kinda like that Nicholas Cage movie called "the knowing".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by blocula

Imagine random asteroid - say , 2012doomsday v12341345*10exp123. It should follow orbit X ,accordingly to our calculations.
But instead it goes in orbit Y - since there is a whole Earth-size planet that is not included in calculations. Given thousands of asteroids that we notice who are zapping in all directions in Solar systems - this anomaly gravity source would have been spotted long time ago.
i don't think it would if they were precisely,exactly opposite eachother on the same eliptical plane any gravitational annomalies would cancel eachother out and become unnoticeable and keep this in mind..."any object approaching earth from around the area of the sun would be "impossible to detect" from any ground based observations" that is true and it would mean the same thing for this parallel earth/planet...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
we have 2 probes called STEREO A and STEREO B orbiting wound the sun in the same path as our earth....
(S olar TE rrestrial RE lations O bservatory)
en.wikipedia.org...
they have sensors for a vast amount of the electromagnetic spectrum and can be positioned to view in any direction.
they are 90 degrees apart.. us being 45 degrees between both.

i'm sure those weould have detected such a 2nd earth.

however... I am also sure that the public is not privvy to information that would completely upset and rearrange the way we think of things.. especially if that rearrangement of thought conflicts with a planned version of how humanity should think according to certain agendas...

so .. while it's a great and cool thought.. and has recently been found to be a reality in other star systems...www.newscientist.com...

dunno if you're gonna get the real info from the authorities any time soon if it is this scenario in our case.....ya'know...agendas and all...

edit on 9/10/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
double post
edit on 9/10/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And yet, SOHO would see it, as would we. Interesting idea though. I think Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation tells us our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both. The BBC did a thought-provoking documentary on this subject. Another interesting idea.

edit on 10-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The hypothesis of another earth-like world exactly opposite the sun? I find that fascinating. Star for that.

Because we humans perceive things differently from one another, I personally find it very difficult to label things as being opposite from each other. For example:
Hot and cold = not opposites, just different temperatures
Slow and fast = not opposites, just different speeds
And so forth and so on...

Matter and anti-matter? Could be opposites.

Sorry for throwing this monkey wrench into the machinery.

Great post, though.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join