It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The founding fathers fraud the biggest scam since religion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I don't understand where you got your information on slavery. History tells us that Africans even sold their own people to white slavers. There is also a history of white slaves.

Slavery predates written records and has existed in many cultures.[3] The number of slaves today is higher than at any point in history,[4] remaining as high as 12 million[5] to 27 million,[6][7][8] though this is probably the smallest proportion of the world's population in history.[9] Most are debt slaves, largely in South Asia, who are under debt bondage incurred by lenders, sometimes even for generations.[10] Human trafficking is primarily for prostituting women and children into sex industries.[11]

[en.wikipedia.org...

Then of course rhere were the prisoners in the gulags in communist Russia who were made to work in mines and such. You can find out about that through the writings of Alexander Solzhenitsyn, who was a prisoner of a gulag and wrote about his experiences.

And maybe you remember that many Hebrews were slaves to Egyptians.

But liberals have made you believe that slavery only involved slaves from black Africa imported to the States.

Evidence of slavery predates written records, and has existed in many cultures.[3] Prehistoric graves from about 8000 BC in Lower Egypt suggest that a Libyan people enslaved a San[disambiguation needed]-like tribe.[15]

The Bible refers to slavery as an established institution. Slavery was known in civilizations as old as Sumer, as well as almost every other ancient civilization, including Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, Ancient India, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, the Islamic Caliphate, and the pre-Columbian civilizations of the Americas.[3]

An estimated 12 million Africans arrived in the Americas from the 16th to the 19th centuries.[43] Of these, an estimated 645,000 were brought to what is now the United States. The usual estimate is that about 15 per cent of slaves died during the voyage, with mortality rates considerably higher in Africa itself in the process of capturing and transporting indigenous peoples to the ships. Approximately 6 million Africans were killed by other blacks in tribal wars.[44] The white citizens of Virginia decided to treat the first Africans in Virginia as indentured servants.[45] Over half of all European immigrants to Colonial America during the 17th and 18th centuries arrived as indentured servants.[46] In 1655, John Casor, a black man, became the first legally recognized slave in the present United States.[47]

edit on 11-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

History also says that those who started the slave trade were infact jewish.
So theoretically that makes, all those founding fathers, and slave owners, european jews.
So you being related to george washington, or whoever said they were, is a jew.
Now didn't you say your related to the queen of lebanon and france, or something about being Lebanonian and french royalty, you wouldn't know about the common mans struggle.
Plus doesn't that make you an arab.
Since lebanon is in the middle east.

I know about how africans sold their own into slavery, their leaders sold them out.
Much like how many leaders throughout history have been selling their people out.
Aristocrats cannot be trusted, and must be stopped at all costs.

Liberals haven't made me think anything, i dont believe what they say.

edit on 11-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
I remember saying, how JFK was nothing but a puppet, and how his death was, staged, just a show, a play, the performing arts.
After all, why would he betray, the bankers, the queen etc who are all tied into this?
Why would JFK, expose, and dismantle the federal reserve, and the corporations hold on the world?
If he did, people would have acknowledged it, from there on in, and would riot for these new "rights".

He himself, was related to prince harry, the queen, kate middleton, the bankers etc.
I'll tell you why, because people can't see beyond family, even if it is a threat, to justice and the truth.
Family comes first, the right thing always will come last, people can't see the truth, when family is involved or some sort of relation is involved, either way.

All im saying is, you won't believe what im saying, because your family was involved with the founding fathers, revolutionary war they were all tied into it, you and your family are involved in this.

But as you wish.
edit on 10-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

who exactly, taught you, how to write, a sentence?

i seriously, cannot stop, laughing at, this entire thread!

Well it's not surprising you wouldnt understand what i write, you are part of the american education system, there there, your special, it's ok buddy!
Sometimes i make mistakes in my grammar, but, i do touch type, and this is the internet, stop focusing on my grammar, and try focusing on the actual topic of how the founding fathers were tools.

But if you really want to know, i taught myself, how to read through Phonetics, which im pretty sure no one in the west let alone the us, knows this technique.
Since i run into people on a daily basis who don't even know how to pronounce words and they've made it all the way to university.
Don't laugh at me, save your laughter, america is a joke enough,.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

And alex jones once mentioned that george washington never actually existed, through a Freudian slip, we all that guy is a dumbass patriot.

Could you clarify a little bit?

Do you believe that George Washington did not exist?

I never heard this one before

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

And alex jones once mentioned that george washington never actually existed, through a Freudian slip, we all that guy is a dumbass patriot.

Could you clarify a little bit?

Do you believe that George Washington did not exist?

I never heard this one before

I'll get the video where he says it, it was a Freudian slip.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So if you are not wrong, prove it. Don't just claim you are incapable of being incorrect. Little personally factoids about yourself doesn't prove anything. I also highly doubt you're IQ is even above 100 at this point with your spelling and grammar. People with near Stephan Hawking level intelligence are able to write correctly and coherently and don't believe in Reptilian shape shifters and everything they read on the Internet.

5'7, right handed, IQ 210, can fly, sees through walls.

Also you learned with Phonetics! Must of been through this program.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

So if you are not wrong, prove it. Don't just claim you are incapable of being incorrect. Little personally factoids about yourself doesn't prove anything. I also highly doubt you're IQ is even above 100 at this point with your spelling and grammar. People with near Stephan Hawking level intelligence are able to write correctly and coherently and don't believe in Reptilian shape shifters and everything they read on the Internet.

5'7, right handed, IQ 210, can fly, sees through walls.

Also you learned with Phonetics! Must of been through this program.

Nope, i started reading when i was 2, this was a long time before youtube was coded.
And i didn't come online to write college thesis'.
Those who resort to correctly or pointing out the grammar of someone has seen the vulnerability to their argument and are blame shifting elsewhere to distract from their own moronic arguments.
You and these other guys keep bringing this up.

Could we talk about the topic at hand, that the founding fathers were tools, and how people believe this fallacy.
Well i cited sources, such as how the king of england backed both sides to the war.
That was more than enough evidence, to shut up the silly patriots....well your not really a patriot if your against freedom, you have no right to call yourself a patriot.

If he funded both sides, that means the whole war was staged.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Read why happiness was used instead of property in "the pursuit of happiness".

What is insinuated in this rubbish of a thread is that the founders founded slavery. This is wrong. Slavery was a European characteristic of society they had to cope with, because if they didn't, we'd still be Brits with no livelihoods -any of us-, it would all go to the King as it always had. And yes, I have studied the founders. The system they invisioned has been subverted, much like Islam has been. And rubbish like this, only adds to the demoralization.

And before you judge what I just said, watch one Yuri Bezmenov video, otherwise, you are a useful idiot. Again, useful idiot as defined by Bezmenov.

Not that this is useful, you're already lost...but maybe you will understand your generation better after a real dosage of truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

And when did you find out that all those Founding Fathers were Jewish????? FIrst, let's just look at George Washington, apparently Episcopalian. Last time I checked that was the closest to Catholic as it gets, oh yah by the way my family was Episcopalian. Makes sense being I came from a ine of Revolutionary Patriots. We know also that Washington was a Freemason, so that means he believed in some other religious teachings.

Here is what wikipedia says about the religions of our Founding Fathers, and this is also great for liberals and atheists who somehow still believe our country was not founded on at least some Christian principles

Lambert (2003) has examined the religious affiliations and beliefs of the Founders. Of the 55 delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention, 49 were Protestants, and three were Roman Catholics (C. Carroll, D. Carroll, and Fitzsimons). Among the Protestant delegates to the Constitutional Convention, 28 were Church of England (or Episcopalian, after the American Revolutionary War was won), eight were Presbyterians, seven were Congregationalists, two were Lutherans, two were Dutch Reformed, and two were Methodists.
few prominent Founding Fathers were anti-clerical Christians, such as Thomas Jefferson[13][14][15] (who created the so-called "Jefferson Bible") and Benjamin Franklin.[16] A few others (most notably Thomas Paine) were deists, or at least held beliefs very similar to those of deists.[17]

en.wikipedia.org...
So what were you saying? oh our FOunding Fathers were hateful Jewish slavers??? lol ok I hope I've dispelled that unusual viewpoint.

oh yah, and you mixed me up with the other guy who said he was a descendent of G Washington's sister. I am just a descendent of another Revolutionary Patriot.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap
Read why happiness was used instead of property in "the pursuit of happiness".

What is insinuated in this rubbish of a thread is that the founders founded slavery. This is wrong. Slavery was a European characteristic of society they had to cope with, because if they didn't, we'd still be Brits with no livelihoods -any of us-, it would all go to the King as it always had. And yes, I have studied the founders. The system they invisioned has been subverted, much like Islam has been. And rubbish like this, only adds to the demoralization.

And before you judge what I just said, watch one Yuri Bezmenov video, otherwise, you are a useful idiot. Again, useful idiot as defined by Bezmenov.

Not that this is useful, you're already lost...but maybe you will understand your generation better after a real dosage of truth.

Lol, spoken like a true mainstream sheep.
If your too simple minded to believe anything else, other than what your told.
Then as you wish, no point in you continuing to reply to this thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I never "found out".
All im saying is, just listen, read.

Those who STARTED and participated in the slave trade were JEWISH.
So this would MEAN slave OWNERS....were JEWISH!
By corroboration everyone who owned a slave would be jewish.

All im saying is, wouldn't that technically make the slave traders jew.
If your born to a jewish mother your jewish according to the hebrew faith.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Eyeofhorus
Do you own a house?

Maybe you can read the deed to it right now!
Go, go! get it out, and read it..go on..go!!

15. You own no property. Slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1 st. Session)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

oh by the way wikipedia has David Duke as a former Grand Wizard of the KKK....puts him right in with Dodds Byrd. ANd although it says he's now republican, he used to be a Democrat and ran in 1988 in the Presidential primaries..
interesting stuff huh

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Well, I see you did read the stuff wiki said about slaves. Kudos to you. Yes, and why do you think I am a Tea Party member ? Because I am tired of the NWO takeover of our govt. But that has nothing to do with our Founding Fathers except that the NWO have distorted everything our FF stood for. But they are finding out they have to work extra hard to destroy the Constitutional foundation, which is why the document is absolutely the best human governing has to offer.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

oh by the way wikipedia has David Duke as a former Grand Wizard of the KKK....puts him right in with Dodds Byrd. ANd although it says he's now republican, he used to be a Democrat and ran in 1988 in the Presidential primaries..
interesting stuff huh

Yes i know david duke was a KKK member, i've met johnny lee cary, back when i used to be a fool when i used to go to church, i met him at church, and shook his hand.
I read his body language and he's changed.
I can read david dukes body language, what he says is genuine, it's not anti jewish antisemitism, but whatever, if you think the truth is anti antisemitism then as you wish.

People change, plus don't blame the finger, i know mannnyyy people who condemn "racists" but are incredibly more racist than the person they are condemning.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Well, I see you did read the stuff wiki said about slaves. Kudos to you. Yes, and why do you think I am a Tea Party member ? Because I am tired of the NWO takeover of our govt. But that has nothing to do with our Founding Fathers except that the NWO have distorted everything our FF stood for. But they are finding out they have to work extra hard to destroy the Constitutional foundation, which is why the document is absolutely the best human governing has to offer.

Hey eye of horus, can you read the deed to your house?
Are you a tenant or are you the owner.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I only pointed that out, because you dogged my demand for proof, and then bragged about IQ. The only thing you have cited was a single article that couldn't even get its history right. Also the king of England did not financially back both side. The American Revolution was funded mainly by the French, whom hated Britain.

home.hiwaay.net...

home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I see this more often, this "meme" of applying progressive/liberal/21st century standards to 18th century realities.

We can scoff at those ignorant fools who thought the earth was flat.
We can sneer at those who had slaves yet considered all men equal.
We can be shocked at the behaviours of those in the past, by our comfortable 21st century arm-chair qurterbacking.

And that is what this is. Arm-chair quarterbacking. The smug, arrogant approach at disecting earlier times using standards that weren't in place then, is misleading.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You're nothing more than a misanthrope with a superiority complex...you're a dime a dozen man

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall

You're nothing more than a misanthrope with a superiority complex...you're a dime a dozen man

Ouch im offended.

Hey someone needs to tell the truth tho to the ignorant masses like you.... you're...everyone pretty much.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This post is completely on topic because of the direction this thread is heading. All i see now is arguing about the OP's intelligence and not the real reason why most are on this thread. Yes i understand he HAS this "Im Better and know it all" attitude, But he is trying to reach out and discuss the topic he has brought up, I assume so that others may research the topics he has posted and find there own Solution/oppinion of the subject, but so far this is just a flame thread and my original post that was removed and i stated almost the exact same thing about the OP. I do not agree that the founding fathers are a scam, seeing as how they existed at one point in time and through out our history were known as the people who gathered the masses of the american colonies and fought for our independence. The topic of slavery with the founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson was known to have released many slaves, high school to college teachers will tell you that and any book in a public library will to. On another note about the country being owned by england. It isnt england who owns us but the ones who own england and the majority of other countries in the world TPTB. So all in all why stress it because there isnt a thing anyone of us can do because it isnt our time or the right mind set for any of us to handle the task. Maybe a few but that isnt enough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join