It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A testable hypothesis about the dates of the next two major attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The fact that the Madrid train bombings took place almost exactly 911 days after the 9/11 attacks (within about 6 hours) raise the possibility that those who are planning these attacks are into numbers games, or perhaps into full blown numerology. There are other well known indications that this might be true, such as the plays on 9/11 = 911 emergency phone number, 9+1+1 = 11, etc

Assuming for a moment that there is a numerological dimension to the planning, the 9/11 + 911 = 3/11 equation gives us the start of a pattern which we can extrapolate to suggest the dates of the next two attacks at least.

3/11 + 311 brings us to January 16 2005 (1/16), just a few days before the presidential inauguration (and the day before MLK day). DC is sure to be full of special events and large crowds on that day.

1/16 + 116 brings us to May 12th 2005 (5/12).

A further detail which invites speculation is that both 1/16 and 5/12 add up to 8, thus providing "88".

As for the test, I'm afraid all we can do is wait.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
...also see this thread for a real life conspiracy right here on ATS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Very interesting. I would say "good luck with that," but if something did happen, I would prolly be arrested.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting theory
I guess one could manipulate the numbers in hundreds of different ways though, to come up with other dates. And I don't see why they would attack on the 12th, one day after the March 11th bombings? I think they'd pick something a little more startling.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This appears to fit an exponential decay curve. What happens when we intersect with [0,1], The Rapture? Someone should check Ashcroft's day calendar...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Actually they were 912 days apart, not 911. There was 911 days in between the two attacks.

So if there is a numerological pattern, then the next few attacks would be on January 17th, 2005, May 15, 2005, October 13, 2006, July 23, 2009 and work on a pattern like such. So there isn't an exponential decay curve like yogi suggested.

Although i'm pretty certain that if attacks were planned like this to this extent, the media all over the world and people will catch on. All this sounds too ridiculous to be true.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As I said up there, the figure 911 days is accurate within a few hours. Given operational constraints (i.e. hitting morning rush hour at both places), I think that is fairly good accuracy. A case can be made that the intent was 911 days, even though in actual fact, it was 912.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrVolin
As I said up there, the figure 911 days is accurate within a few hours. Given operational constraints (i.e. hitting morning rush hour at both places), I think that is fairly good accuracy. A case can be made that the intent was 911 days, even though in actual fact, it was 912.

There was a February 29th that year, wasn�t there...?

If there wasn�t for the Feb 29th, there would have been exactly 911 days...

new topics

top topics

join