It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
oprah has infiltrated ats

Roll
On
Floor
Laughing.......

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

This is a remarkable story of bravery and compassion. RIP to the mother sent. Thanks for sharing such a powerful story OP, the mother showed fearlessness in the face of death, and 1 respects that fully and hopes nothing but the best for her offspring.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Japanese, Chinese - doesn't really matter, it is a touching story that lifts the hearts of those who read it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That photo clearly shows how beautiful humanity truly is. I don't think any parent on this site could imagine doing anything else in this situation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This Story must be an Urban Legend,
i think it would be impossible to create a Textmessage, hold The Baby
and experience an Earthquake but it is very typical for the Love
of a Mother to her Child!

There are very hard Stories from the Tsunami,
like one whole Kindergarten-Group washed away from the Tsunami
and the People on a safe Mountain could not do anything,

or from People who stayed in Town to warn the People via Loudspeaker
Medics who transported old People, Shoolkids who was to slow
and the Teacher could not help, etc., etc.!

Until now, today 6 Month, you do not saw the real horrible Documents
and i am very happy about this because they will give to much Pain
and can create an Overload for many, many People, incl. me!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. What a beautiful message she managed to leave her son.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

clearly i was joking. one of my best friends is korean and he complains about this all the time. he's a junior college professor and in our town there is also a university where a japanese man works. my buddy gets understandably irked whenever anybody mistakes him for the japanese teacher. "we don't look alike at all!" he says. i agree!

so, with a story that had been attributed to both chinese and japanese origins my ears perked up and it made me think of my poor buddy's plight.

i thought it was pretty clear it was a joke.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

EXACTLY! so she had time to pound out a text message but didn't use that time to try to get the baby to a safer place?

also the story smacks of that 'made for tv' vibe that's just a little too poetic, perhaps, for it to be true-to-life, actual events.

i am all for beautiful stories of love and devotion but this one seems to be poorly crafted to appeal to those who might take some details for granted.

i appreciate the read.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by godWhisperer

It seems more likely she typed it out as she was dying, given that brief moment to do so.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
All I know is that this photo does not depict a three-month old baby, nor does it appear the woman's back or head is crushed or as if there's anything around the scene that looks like it would have crushed her. Looks more like she was buried alive. And the child underneath her is obviously dead, too.

Just because the story's all over the web doesn't mean it's true.

OP, why did you post this pic with this story when it's so obvious that it is not related to your thread?

Yes, it's a touching story...that anyone could have made up.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am so pleased to see this story along with "Green Milk" rise in these days of uncertainty to the top of a site like ATS. These are the stories of the boots on the streets in action. Those stories that ultimately matter [matter... that silly little quantum thing IT IS].

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.

It is a challenge to live in a world with so much reported that needs questioning. I think it is a sad comment on our times that this story is being questioned for accuracy - but those are the times we live in. My thoughts are that we cannot know from the details provided how long it took for this woman to succumb to her injuries - and I do not know a parent out there that wouldn't take every last breath trying to both save their child, and leave a message of love.

edit on 9/10/2011 by Open2Truth because: because I never seem to get it right the first time.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
That was very touching, thanks for posting. This reminds me of a personal story, which happened with my cousin and her baby during an F5 tornado that hit in Texas some years ago. She had her baby in her arms, and a wall had fallen on top of them. Neither survived though, unfortunately, so it isn't as touching as the original thread's topic. It just reminded me of that is all. Starred and flagged.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No matter how hard they try...love can never be extinguished.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
All I know is that this photo does not depict a three-month old baby, nor does it appear the woman's back or head is crushed or as if there's anything around the scene that looks like it would have crushed her. Looks more like she was buried alive. And the child underneath her is obviously dead, too.

Just because the story's all over the web doesn't mean it's true.

OP, why did you post this pic with this story when it's so obvious that it is not related to your thread?

Yeah, doesn't quite add up, much like 9/11

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

It's the picture that was with it when it showed up on my FB feed, and also with almost every webpage where this story has been printed online (go check). Why are people assuming I've fabricated this story
When I read it I felt it was a touching story, so decided to share it here.

I know this is a conspiracy forum, but just enjoy the tale (myth or not), and try not to look for lies in everything you read

top topics

<< 1   >>

join