It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair denies military action 'radicalised' Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Dr Expired

It is noteable that no response has been made to Dr Expireds last post, because it is unchallengeable?

Yes...but the braying demented sheep of reverse(sic) racist policy ...cannot find the fortitude to argue the facts, they just keep on bah bah ing , about western racism as they attempt over and over to colonise .

But... i just responded.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Sometimes you just have to know...some think all is a joke...earnestness is beyond their imagination, and deceit is their only friend.
Such is life.
Muslims were radical ever since the conception of it in Mohammeds mind.
A counter against unjust Judaic mastery in the middle east, despite them supposedly being unsurped by the Romans.
Why we in the west adopted Middle east religious beliefs is a conspiracy in itself.
But at a guess countless executions buried beneath the soil of history would be the answer.
We have nothing to do with the Middle east, yet we have prostituted our souls to their bigoted ,racist ,xenophobic,cold, pretentious, texts?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I think the root of the issue is the inequality within places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Saudi Arabia etc.

Joblessness has steadily increasing since the mid 1980s; by the early 2000s, unemployment in the Arab world stood at more than 15%. The region’s unemployment burden falls disproportionately on young people. For example, first-time job seekers comprised more than 90% of all unemployed in Egypt, and the number was almost 66% in Yemen and the UAE.

journalistsresource.org...

When you without an option of a prosperous future you are going to be more open to radicalization.

However recently a lot of the terrorist attacks on the west were from citizens of the home country such as the 7/7 attacks in the U.K. along with the attempted bombing in Times Square and the killings at Fort Hood.

These individuals were clearly radicalized by the invasion of Iraq and other perceived western crimes against the Islamic world, in regards to 7/7,

On 6 July 2006, a videotaped statement by Shehzad Tanweer was broadcast by Al-Jazeera. In the video, which may have been edited[9] to include remarks by al-Zawahiri who appeared in Khan's video, Tanweer said: “ What have you witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq. And until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel.

” Tanweer argued that the non-Muslims of Britain deserve such attacks because they voted for a government which "continues to oppress our mothers, children, brothers and sisters in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq and Chechnya."[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

By the attacks by drones in Pakistan in regards to the Times Square bomber.

Faisal Shahzad spent recent months in Pakistan, learning how to make bombs via training with Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan. His motive for the failed car bomb in Times Square, New York City was retaliation for the American drone attacks that killed much of the Taliban leadership in Pakistan, reports the NY Post.

www.associatedcontent.com...

I am not suggesting that all western foreign policy should be determined by terrorism, however these obvious crimes committed by the west in the Islamic world could and should have been avoided following 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The biggest joke on the planet has to be making Tony Blair a so called Peace Envoy. No it really seems we live in a land of make believe where pigs fly... And Cameron said recently that we are 'safer'.
Whether our actions created more radicals or not (I'm guessing they did) I'd put money on us not being 'safer'. And at what cost to lives? What cost to personal freedoms?
Goes off to beat head against wall....
edit on 10-9-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

It does irritate me that Blair is still given so much time by the British press in particular.

As you point out, it is a joke that he is the Middle East Peace Envoy for the self appointed quartet.

This is from one of the documenta obtained by Al Jazerra, The Palestine Papers.

Tony Blair’s predecessor, Envoy James Wolfensohn, was on the right track in focusing on Israel’s implementation of the AMA and by adopting a comprehensive approach to economic recovery as a means to attain security. Implementation of the AMA, particularly with respect to the closure regime in the West Bank, continues to be essential for the success of the projects Blair’s team is proposing.

A key part of Tony Blair’s role should be to use the weight of his office to ensure Israel abides by existing agreements. It is not necessary for the Envoy to engage in a creative process of devising new agreements and new access and movement arrangements. Israel must be persuaded to respect the AMA and Mr. Blair’s persuasive abilities precede his reputation. The Palestinian people are counting on Mr. Blair’s good offices to exert the necessary pressure.

transparency.aljazeera.net...

I have never heard, publicly at least, Blair ever put any real pressure on the Israelis during his tenure.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What do you expect from a war criminal? This is a man who couldn't lie straight in bed!

The sooner someone finds a court jurisdiction ready to accept criminal charges against Blair and he's forced to stand trial for his actions the better.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Give me a breakdown of all western intervention/attacks in all muslim/arab countries for...oh, say, the last 70 years, and the number of citizens in those countries who died as a result.

Then give me a breakdown of all muslim/arab intervention/attacks, etc. in all western countries for the same period of time, along with the number of citizens in those countries who died as a result.

Then look me in the eyes and tell me radicalization is the norm "just because of who they are and what they believe" and has nothing to do with political and military actions around the globe.
edit on 9/10/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
when i was a kid i lived in an old farmhouse, with a barn. in the barn there was this absolutely tremendous wasp nest, it was almost the entire side of the wall, it looked like corrugated cardboard. so my friend and i had this brilliant idea, to take some yard tools and tennis rackets and just beat the crap out of it. so long story short, the whole barn was full of angry wasps and we got stung like crazy. my mom patched us up and called my friends parents who were upset, but not angry, because although what we did was profoundly stupid and irresponsible, they felt we learned our lesson. later on all the wasps were exterminated by a professional.

anyway the point is, that this anecdote parallels us foreign policy pretty well, except that unlike mischievous children, they never learn.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by TsukiLunar

Definition? made by whom?
A true racist is one who values their own blood over all else....for better or worse.
Having English born Indians/Pakistanis boo the England cricket team...why? no muslims/Hindis on show ...at least not the majority.
It s a disgrace and a blot on British integrity.
Invite foreign people in and give them shelter ,,,and they boo your heroes...because they are not Indian or Pakistani...the biggest racists are not Anglo...do your research.

*SNIP*
Firstly, you have given two seperate definitions of a racist yourself, and both were wrong. Its nothing to do with where your parents are born, nor anything to do with blood.
Secondly, If your "Heroes" are Sportsmen...You have definately gone down the wrong road somewhere.
"British Integrity" Sounds like an EDL Excuse!
Also, British Integrity and Sport, do not Mix.
When Andy Murray wins, he is British. But he's back to Scottish when he loses. "Britain" is hypocritical.

Tony Blair....im afraid i cannot type, what i would like to type about this "Human Being"...But i will certainly, personally call for his hanging, for his involvement in war crimes ongoing for over a decade.
Both Blair, and Bush Jr, referred to "God" deciding what was right about the Iraq War.
Its a shame they didnt warn us of Fundamentalist Christian Extremist Terrorists aswell.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Skyfloating because: Personal Insult Removed

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSandMansExecutioner

You make no attempt to hide racist views towards the British , nor can you barely contain your outrageous hatred towards Tony Blair, transparency.
So its Ok to trash the brits here on ATS, oh well , so be it,

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

reply to post by TheSandMansExecutioner

You make no attempt to hide racist views towards the British , nor can you barely contain your outrageous hatred towards Tony Blair, transparency.
So its Ok to trash the brits here on ATS, oh well , so be it,

Get outta here..
Blair is scum throu8gh and through..

And it's YOU that are racist..
You blame Muslims for everything..
Why not look to your own Government that set the immigration agenda along with foreign policy that saw British troops invade Muslim countries..

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

you would rather america and the western world do absolutely nothing about the ongoing war against us by the hoard of islamic radicalists ?

you guys are seriously just a bunch of hippies, who are way too focused on your hippie senses and liberal views. you guys seriously don't have a clue what you're talking about.

all armies present in the muslim world come from deomcratic countries. in a democracy the majority rules, and unfortunately, hippies aren't a majority.

so have fun spreading your toxic peace and love.
edit on 18-9-2011 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

you guys are seriously just a bunch of hippies, who are way too focused on your hippie senses and liberal views. you guys seriously don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Really? Try reading some History books and then maybe you'll get a sense of why some Muslims don't like the west or European countries much..

Easy to see who hasn't got a clue.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
"Tony Blair denies military action 'radicalised' Muslims"

Not half as much as steeling money from them and word on the street has it that he has a price on his head due to pulling off a scam with golden sach and Libya where 98% of the investment money vanished.

I've not seen Tony in public much in the recent months have you

Blair is the bigest lier god ever put breath in and thats saying something after the lies coming from Obama

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

Are you entirely sure God put breath into Blair? I would have backed someone from somewhere much darker and hotter, with demons with forks, pits of boiling tar, and the like!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good post OP. Tony can't come to terms with his mistake in backing America and Bush.If you remember Bush needed UK support before attacking Iraq because the US were not happy about going into Iraq on their own.

He is certainly one of the most unpopular people in the UK and seems to of lost his diplomatic skills read

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
6 Criterias for Comparing Anti-terrorist Policies. 2 Basic Ways Used as Deterrence Against Terrorism.
onlinesuccesscentre.com...

10 Laws to Minimize Radicalism
www.kutenk.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join