It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Females

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

that's exactly what I was implying..

Ya its like you both said the same thing only using different words.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

maybe women try and talk in between the lines, because when they are straightforward..,, men still try and read in between the lines. A good example is how you reacted to the example I gave you.

Ya I am still trying to figure out what you said there. Are you saying that your saying something that your not saying? And so you did not get the answer you wanted to hear.

duhh..thats easy to see...but when she clearly does tell you what she wants... and you refuse to listen, or twist it around to mean what you wanted to hear...don't go complaining that she never talked to you...when she decides enough is enough.

OK you have a point.

that goes for both sides..many many men put on a front, and say things ..for the women they are attracted to..and later on the "real" guy comes out.

That is the name of the game, if guys actually said what they actually thought they would of never gotten with a female in the first place. It is all a game that everybody plays both male and female. The name of the game is tell me what I want to hear, so don't be surprised when they will tell you exactly what you want to hear.

But anyways that is not the problem.

The problem is that its kind of silly to expect anybody to always be the person you first saw and fell in love with. People change, not even the sun and the stars will remain the same. And in some cases like you said, they were never the person you thought they were to begin with.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Which brings me to the scary conclusion that no one will ever be happy with me because they won't want to know who I am, I'm not a bad person but maybe I don't fully understand myself right now, time will tell.

Thanks for the comments guys n gals, apart from being a great avenue to vent, this thread has been extremely interesting to hear from both points of view

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of your break up....but don't be too hard on yourself and don't try to figure it out.
Of course you will meet someone who understands you, you just haven't found the right one yet....you may only realise this when you do meet her!

People can be married for years and years and then they end it and shockwaves are sent around those who know them. On the other hand, people see or sense that a couple are having a hard time and wonder why on earth they are together, but these are the people who are meant to be together!!

All relationships need work, you only get out of them what you put into them. If you don't feel the need to work at it every day, you can't really want to be with them. I am not implying this to you personally, I just feel that once you know you have found the one, you will do anything to make it work and not hard work either! Nothing worth having comes easy, you just need to experience life and true love will fall in your path when you least expect it.

I'm not saying it will be easy to forget her either, but one day you will realise you are worth more than she was giving to you.....good luck and hope you are getting some up days!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineInfinity

Thanks for the kind words, once again another opinion which is entirely spot on, sometimes it's just difficult to see the woods from the trees, but again, thank you

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Hope light is coming back in...

CJ

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join