It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Females

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In my opinion stand on your own two feet never invest emotion on an unsure situation. Dont make yourself vunerable find women who are happier than you in the relationship keep your options open. and when the right one who comes along and digs to know the inner you who proves herself in loyalty and love, who sticks with you in your darkest hour, well then my friend you owe her and thats years of your life if you know what im saying. Good luck dont get down on your self they come and they go...

here you go zeppelin says it best.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You know I have been looking on the internet and I could not find male speak to translate some of the things that the ladies have said on this thread. WTF kind of # is that how come male speak has not been invented yet? How are we supposed to interpret and understand all the illogical and weird stuff females say?

Something is seriously wrong here, it could even be the first sign of the Apocalypse. No wonder everybody is all confused.

I mean look at this from page 5 that versa said.

Probably she let it go on even though she was unhappy because she did have feelings for you and didn't want to hurt you. In other words she was trying to be good to you even though being with you wasn't making her happy.

Now any guy reading that will be all like WTF. WTF. is that even English it makes no sense what so ever. Its all just a bunch of contradicting sentences strung together without rime or reason. And it needs to be translated into male speak before it even begins to make any sort of sense.

So here i will translate it.
"Probably she let it go on even though she was unhappy because she did have feelings for you and didn't want to hurt you"...translation
'Her felling for you were gone, and she found somebody else, she just forgot to tell you about it till she found a good exit door"

"In other words she was trying to be good to you even though being with you wasn't making her happy"...translation
"in other words, something went wrong, so she decided to go and look for greener pastures"

Its not always enough to love someone or be fond of them and loving someone or having feelings for them doesn't mean the entire relationship is working or indeed that it should be forced work. IMO if she was unhappy she's done the right thing.

translation.
"A totally illogical sentence that means absolutely nothing, but basically ya. Greener pastures, and most likely the paper kind of green"

Oh man all that gave me a headache, but anyways no worries op. There are many females out there, so as long as you handle your stuff you will find another. And like I said in my first post, if they don't speak sense it is time for you to take matters into your own hands and show her the door.

Really the ladies are right, it is your fault in this just as much as its hers and you need to take responsibility for it getting to this stage, but don't let them fool you, all women are not all that different. And in some cases some are like clones of each-other, so much so that its kind of spooky and freaky.

But anyways WTF, were is male speak, its like this timeline is the freaking twilight zone or something. I guess males are going to have to learn to translate female speak, into male speak, by themselves.
I really feel sorry for you all. Trying to translate female speak into an understandable and intelligible language, that is a great many headaches in the making.

edit on 19-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

So here i will translate it. "Probably she let it go on even though she was unhappy because she did have feelings for you and didn't want to hurt you"...translation 'Her felling for you were gone, and she found somebody else, she just forgot to tell you about it till she found a good exit door"

awww..c'mon.. you really can't be serious about the above translation...can you ?

How about it means just what she said.. The woman was unhappy with things in the relationship, and she really did have feelings of love for him..and was afraid to hurt him by telling him what was wrong. Is that so hard?

If you're trying to make light of it.. that's all good, and I can appreciate you trying to interject some humor into the thread... but if you're the least bit serious..you're really doing your gender an injustice by" twisting" words around , and saying that woman made no sense...

edit on 19-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

Because you decide the status of your penis is more important then being able to provide food? Your not a willing bachelor, your that way because of your twisted ideals that a woman doesn't want to touch with a ten foot pole.

First off, as soon as men start staying well I did this and I did that, the cause is usually them.

First question I ask? Well what issue did she have? I usually get cast down eyes.

If they can actually answer, I ask next: well what did you do about it?

well.......hmmphh hhhmmpphh

Then third, the most important question: What did you do to make the relationship fail?

Very, very few men will say, well she wanted to talk to her more and I didnt.Most men can't ante up the cahuntas to admit that they screwed up. And nothing impresses me more then a man who can say: I failed too.

You act like having a job or coming home at night makes you gods gift to women.
Your required to do that, its not a bonus. If all you did was come home, ignore her, and acted like she didnt existed.

Complacency is the number one killer of a relationship for women.

Now I will get a slew of responses of how wonderful you men are, but yet you have one relationship issue after the other, oh it has to be the women. *eye roll*

And really boyz, cuz most of you are, if you treated her that great, the next one wouldnt of swept her away.
edit on 19-9-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

awww..c'mon.. you really can't be serious about the above translation...can you ?

Off-course that is what it translates into. Unless my translator is faulty, but it seems to run just fine.

How about it means just what she said.. The woman was unhappy with things in the relationship, and she really did have feelings of love for him..and was afraid to hurt him by telling him what was wrong. Is that so hard?

Thats what I said. Only used words men can understand. Is that so hard to understand?

If you're trying to make light of it.. that's all good, and I can appreciate you trying to interject some humor into the thread... but if you're the least bit serious..you're really doing your gender an injustice by" twisting" words around , and saying that woman made no sense.

Guilty as charged on all counts. But however there is no twisting just different interpretations of the same thing to different genders and different people.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Guilty as charged on all counts. But however there is no twisting just different interpretations of the same thing to different genders and different people.

I guess...
then men wonder why they have communication problems with women...

Tell me something... how is the best way to tell a man , in your opinion... these thoughts.

"I really love you, but you are hurting me with the choices you make.. we have discussed it, and you understood how I felt, and promised you were working on it. After some time, I see that things are not changing, and I continue to hurt. I realize my love for you won't change you, and I do not want to nag you.. and so I must love myself enough to let go of a relationship that will only continue making me sad."

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh that's easy. Wait until he asks what's wrong and tell him 'Nothing'.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Tell me something... how is the best way to tell a man , in your opinion... these thoughts.

"I really love you, but you are hurting me with the choices you make.. we have discussed it, and you understood how I felt, and promised you were working on it. After some time, I see that things are not changing, and I continue to hurt. I realize my love for you won't change you, and I do not want to nag you.. and so I must love myself enough to let go of a relationship that will only continue making me sad."

"Hey bub, # changes I don't think I love you no more, so we either got to fix it or I will be moving on to somebody who can and can understand why, or put the effort into understanding why. "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" The end might be neigh dipcus.

Something along those lines should get the point across, but I sugar coated it a little for you. Whoever it either works or it does not, in the end you will know. And it all depends on situations and circumstances and mind-frames you are in and he is in, and all that junk.

Why you planing on ending something?

If you are it is best to just be straight forward and say your peace, I think. Then let things cool down before you move on. Instead of the letting things build up till they hit the boiling point, and the lid fly's off, then moving on in a haste with more baggage in tow.

I mean I understand that females prefer it that way, because in its own way it does close the door for good without any looking back, it sort of forces you to keep going since now you have no choice. But really it is kind of a waste of energy and causes more problems then it is worth.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Oh that's easy. Wait until he asks what's wrong and tell him 'Nothing'.

hmmm....seems like men have that problem as well..maybe more so than women?

edit on 19-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

"Hey bub, # changes I don't think I love you no more, so we either got to fix it or I will be moving on to somebody who can and can understand why, or put the effort into understanding why. "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" The end might be neigh dipcus.

its funny how you get that..out of what I was trying to say.

#1 ...she does love him, but realizes he has some problems that she can't fix, therefore she needs to love herself enough to not continue on with a relationship that will only self destruct in time.

#2 she may not even be thinking about "who" she can be in a more satisfying relationship with..she just knows this one is headed for the ditch , and may as well not drag out the pain any longer.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

What you said above in #1, and #2 it is all the same difference.

Ok...Have you tried shooting spit balls at him when he is not looking, to see if that gets his attention? And it might give him an inkling into whatever weird psychic mind control communication you might be trying to get across to him. Or at the very least it might get his attention...probably.

And if that does not work or get his attention, then there is always the kicking him in the shins option, and if that does not work. Well then your screwed, and you might as well give up and go play video-games and surf the net, till whatever happens...happens.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

What you said above in #1, and #2 it is all the same difference.

Ok...Have you tried shooting spit balls at him when he is not looking, to see if that gets his attention? And it might give him an inkling into whatever weird psychic mind control communication you might be trying to get across to him. Or at the very least it might get his attention...probably.

And if that does not work or get his attention, then there is always the kicking him in the shins option, and if that does not work. Well then your screwed, and you might as well give up and go play video-games and surf the net, till whatever happens...happens.

I was giving an example..of how a woman can be as honest as possible..and the man still reads crap between the lines.

But hey..who knows ..maybe it takes a spitball to get a mans attention to talk about things that matter.

I guess if that was the case ... some women would just prefer to walk away....and not look back.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I wonder if it's something introverts are more likely to say, regardless of gender? Or non-confrontational people. I can see it's probably better to get things out in the open, but it's a hurdle for some of us.

When you wrote what you did - which I can't find the way to quote now I've chosen to reply to your next post - I think you pretty much said exactly what most people mean (9 times out of 10 anyway) when they answer 'nothing' to the question 'what's wrong?'

Except maybe for the bit about leaving - they may not have got quite to that stage yet.

I think Galad is making some good points and I'm enjoying your discourse. I don't know about a spitball, but a kick in the shins seems a not-too-bad option. If one wants to continue being seen as a lady .............

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I wonder if it's something introverts are more likely to say, regardless of gender? Or non-confrontational people. I can see it's probably better to get things out in the open, but it's a hurdle for some of us.

I understand..and I'm not sure its not easy for anyone to discuss issues in a relationship that are causing bad feelings or problems.

Sometimes its good to have a good friend to bounce your feelings off, and analyze your perspective on the issues.
I would encourage anyone who has a spouse(or significant other) that keeps things inside to try and encourage honest dialogue , without fear of repercussions.

Non-confrontational people or introverts, are beautiful souls, who don't want to cause waves, but they need to realize that their feelings and perspectives matter, and talking about them in a constructive way, is important for a healthy growing loving relationship.

These type of people need a sensitive partner, who can clue into the non verbal ways someone communicates, and try to encourage honest verbal communication without fear.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. My only advice to you is to not try to make sense of any of it. The more you start wondering why they do the things they do, the more you get hurt and confused. Try to keep occupied doing everything else but trying to figure out why she did what she did. People do stupid things all the time. They can be cruel and heartless. Sometimes people get stuck in a relationship for a long period of time because that is all they know. Then one day they decide maybe the grass is greener on the other side. I myself got out of a one year relationship and i'm not planning to look back. Ever. He was not worth my time or my love.

I'll still join you for a beer or two on my trip to the UK early next year.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. My only advice to you is to not try to make sense of any of it. The more you start wondering why they do the things they do, the more you get hurt and confused.

The more you refuse look at why relationships fail, the more likely you are to repeat the mistakes that cause a failed relationship.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't waste my time figuring out the other person.. I spend my time figuring out myself and how my thoughts and actions affected my relationship with that person. People are gonna step all over you the minute you let them. You can't allow anyone to do that to you because if you do, you are setting yourself up for failure.

We don't know what goes in the other persons mind. We never will because their thoughts are theirs and theirs alone. We can only listen to what they have got to say and try to make sense of it, but ultimately your own decisions are the ones that lead you to a path of happiness or failure.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I was giving an example..of how a woman can be as honest as possible..and the man still reads crap between the lines.

You do realize there was very little honesty in your examples and from my perspective it was all just a bunch of meaningless words.

So what do you really want from him, if you do not know yourself, then how can you expect him or anybody else to know? And the man will always read things in-between the line because the woman is always saying things in between the lines if you have not yet noticed.

Basically they cry wolf to many times, so why should they be surprised when they actually mean it, that nobody takes them seriously.

But here is a thing to consider, the things that exist in the female world do not exist in the male world, or if they do they are not the same things.

Hey maybe they all should just make a detailed list of what they want to get there point across. And I am talking about detailed, so no such nonsense as love, because love can mean any number of hundreds of things to different peoples at different times. And sometimes what one considers love the other considers hate.

But hey..who knows ..maybe it takes a spitball to get a mans attention to talk about things that matter.

I am telling you, the spitball works wonders, that or the kick to the shins.

I guess if that was the case ... some women would just prefer to walk away....and not look back.

That might be the best option, and an excellent suggestion. Something to really contemplate upon, and really people do what they want to do in the end anyways.

So what was there original question and intent that they had to beat around the bush about? You see how it always comes back to the original intent, and the rest are just ways of getting to that. because that is really what they wanted, the rest was just ways of convincing themselves that they wanted that.

Basically WTF do you want? Is really the only question that really needs be answered in a mans head. And when you give false information about that you want, you will receive things that you did not want. You dig.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

I don't waste my time figuring out the other person.. I spend my time figuring out myself and how my thoughts and actions affected my relationship with that person. People are gonna step all over you the minute you let them. You can't allow anyone to do that to you because if you do, you are setting yourself up for failure.

We don't know what goes in the other persons mind. We never will because their thoughts are theirs and theirs alone. We can only listen to what they have got to say and try to make sense of it, but ultimately your own decisions are the ones that lead you to a path of happiness or failure.

that's exactly what I was implying..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You do realize there was very little honesty in your examples and from my perspective it was all just a bunch of meaningless words. So what do you really want from him, if you do not know yourself, then how can you expect him or anybody else to know? And the man will always read things in-between the line because the woman is always saying things in between the lines if you have not yet noticed.

maybe women try and talk in between the lines, because when they are straightforward..,, men still try and read in between the lines. A good example is how you reacted to the example I gave you.

Basically WTF do you want? Is really the only question that really needs be answered in a mans head. And when you give false information about that you want, you will receive things that you did not want. You dig.

duhh..thats easy to see...but when she clearly does tell you what she wants... and you refuse to listen, or twist it around to mean what you wanted to hear...don't go complaining that she never talked to you...when she decides enough is enough.

that goes for both sides..many many men put on a front, and say things ..for the women they are attracted to..and later on the "real" guy comes out.

edit on 20-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join