It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Females

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Uggggh......I hate people like that!!! I don't think I would be happy rich to be honest. I guess I am crazy after all
No really....All I want from life is someone to love, a home, and enough money tp pay the bills and maybe have a little left for fun. I like the simple life. I know the type of woman you are talking about....so shallow.Women like that spend all their time trying to "one up" her girlfriends, so she can say she has the newest car, or the kids wear $300 tennis shoes. In that situation, the husband or wife gets lost in the shuffle, and becomes resentful because he/she is made to feel as though they are nothing but an ATM I don't envy anyone....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I asked because I really DO want to understand.....when I said it bothered me, I just meant that it bothers me knowing that a lot of men would assume something about me just because I'm female. You are right about men and women communicating different

Men and women are strangers that evolved next to each-other.

P.S. Noooo I'm not scared, I want to hear honest answers....just try to remember....there are twisted PEOPLE out there, and for every woman like that, there is a male version. I know that from experience....and there are just as many good ones too.

I don't know about that, I can be very scary if I so chose to be so. But I believe you and some people are just out there with bad intentions.

But fortunately for me I am not on there radar, and don't exist in there world. Especially for some females.

For some I scare them to death, for some I am a loser, for some I am just a ghost, for some I don't factor into there equations, for some I do not exist, and many more visions of perceptions at that. So as you can see I would not know about such people, but by way of passing by them.

And like I said "you just never know how you look through other peoples eyes" plus it helps when you can change how you look trough there eyes with magic, if you know the tricks you can look differently to there eyes.
And especially to those who always expect to see what they want to see.

But anyways, at the end and in all probability's that I can see. There is somebody for everybody, and even twisted people will find there twisted one and only someday. So anyways pay no attention to me it looks like you have a fan. I am was just passing by looking for more threads on the flying spaghetti monster, when this thread pissed me off for some reason.

Here listen to this cool song and vid.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wow..sure is a lot of women hating going on in this thread..and a lot of self pity..with the I never did anything wrong..and she used me crap.

The op states that he was working through some serious issues..and maybe those issues is what tipped this thing over finally.

One thing for sure is i know that there are TWO sides to every story..and a third..an impartial witness to both..

I find it odd that the guys who seem to love the female attention on here, whine about losing Gf and ex wives...

makes you sort of wonder what REALLY happened that went wrong in the relationship.

The op also never said she cheated on him..just left..after trying to work on things..

Maybe there is a legit reason..she decided to finally let go..and I doubt will ever find the truth on this site..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Why are females like this? I think when we're young we think we can "change" a guy. Of course, when we get a little more experienced we realize we should accept our man the way he is. If a guy says, "I'm not huge on cuddling," that means he's not a cuddler. If I say, "I'm not a morning person," that means I'm not a morning person. Sometimes we should actually believe a person when they tell us who they are. And the best advice I got from a man was, "I don't take hints." "Tell me what you want." So, guys say it like it is...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba

Why are females like this? I think when we're young we think we can "change" a guy. Of course, when we get a little more experienced we realize we should accept our man the way he is. If a guy says, "I'm not huge on cuddling," that means he's not a cuddler. If I say, "I'm not a morning person," that means I'm not a morning person. Sometimes we should actually believe a person when they tell us who they are. And the best advice I got from a man was, "I don't take hints." "Tell me what you want." So, guys say it like it is...

You make some valid points.... but I also think..when women say they really can't accept the way a guy has been behaving....and are promised that he will try and work on them...and the issue or issues don't get resolved....then maybe it is time to split..or take a break...

This can happen with the opposite sex as well..

Plus people change.....or you really didn't see clearly how serious the issues were to begin with..because of lying and coverups..( serious gambling for an example)

Relationships are complex..and everyone is different, and though their characters may stay relatively the same..their behaviors may change.

Does this mean someone should stay with their partner, when they know they will be unhappy and unfulfilled ?

Maybe to some..yes..and for others....there is a time..to say..my happiness matters..I want and deserve better than this.

edit on 12-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I completely agree. Let me give ya some advice...life is too short to be miserable. And we all go through heartbreak and the sooner you can let it go, the sooner you'll be happier. It's tough going through it but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? And trust me, over analzying and replaying the same 'ol tape in your head does nothing, changes nothing, so I'd just hit the stop button. No, the erase button's even better, and move on.
edit on 12-9-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Wow..sure is a lot of women hating going on in this thread..and a lot of self pity..with the I never did anything wrong..and she used me crap.

The op states that he was working through some serious issues..and maybe those issues is what tipped this thing over finally.

One thing for sure is i know that there are TWO sides to every story..and a third..an impartial witness to both..

I find it odd that the guys who seem to love the female attention on here, whine about losing Gf and ex wives...

makes you sort of wonder what REALLY happened that went wrong in the relationship.

The op also never said she cheated on him..just left..after trying to work on things..

Maybe there is a legit reason..she decided to finally let go..and I doubt will ever find the truth on this site..

Hi Gabby, who are you to assume anything? And which guys are you speaking of who seem to love female attention on here? Me? Because I had a nice conversation with someone? Are you a bitter woman?

Thanks,

CJ
edit on 12-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
...get a dog, as in a 4 legged slobbering tail wagger that licks its genitals then licks your face - because - they dont care if you treat em like a subservient who couldnt possibly survive without your magnanimous generosity - and - you can work 70hrs a week or stay out all night hanging with your buds drowning your problems in whatever and they'll still be tickled all over when you finally get home and give em a little attention...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Hi Gabby, who are you to assume anything? And which guys are you speaking of who seem to love female attention on here? Me? Because I had a nice conversation with someone? Are you a bitter woman? Thanks,

Wow..you must really think a lot of yourself to come out with some statements like that...
Why the hell would I be bitter if you had some nice conversations with someone? I honestly couldn't care less how many nice conversations you have. The only few words we've ever exchanged are on the music thread...and trust me it wasn't that bonding of an experience..I'm sorry to disappoint you if you think I had some crush on you (chuckles)

As far as the rest of it.. those who need to figure it out can...

and no..I'm not assuming anything Coloradojens.....not even assuming that the stories I read about 'relationships' is exactly the WHOLE story.... or even close to it.

which was my point... there are TWO sides to relationship stories.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by gabby2011

I completely agree. Let me give ya some advice...life is too short to be miserable. And we all go through heartbreak and the sooner you can let it go, the sooner you'll be happier. It's tough going through it but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? And trust me, over analzying and replaying the same 'ol tape in your head does nothing, changes nothing, so I'd just hit the stop button. No, the erase button's even better, and move on.
edit on 12-9-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

I am NOT going through heartbreak...why do people think that?.. the only heartbreaking thing in my life at this moment ..is the state of this planet..and the future implications for my loved ones..most notably my children.

I have to chuckle at these responses...honestly....and while I appreciate your concern (coughs)..I really can't see how you've deduced that I am replaying some ol' tape in my head over and over again.

trust me.. I'm ok.. but this world isn't...and that is why I get miserable...

I will not sit and read some thread about how women are twisted though...and not reply honestly..men can be full of BS,and very self serving in their stories..so I call it as I see it...not all men..and yes women can be too..

the whole point I was making..I'll say again..is there are two sides to every story..

Why do you demean your intelligence by replying to me the way you have..like that simple statement of two sides to every story is a reason to say..I just can't get over some hurt.? I think you are buying into others assumptions perhaps?

oiye...(sighs)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...get a dog, as in a 4 legged slobbering tail wagger that licks its genitals then licks your face - because - they dont care if you treat em like a subservient who couldnt possibly survive without your magnanimous generosity - and - you can work 70hrs a week or stay out all night hanging with your buds drowning your problems in whatever and they'll still be tickled all over when you finally get home and give em a little attention...

by the way..what I have said about relationships..is from observations of over many years ...and what I have seen around me....though I have learned through my experiences as well...

If you were talking in general..to all people..by your reply..I am sorry if I took it that you were just replying to me..

You're words..are very wise..and well meaning..and I apologize if I took them as a personal implication, that I found to be demeaning.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I took it that you were just replying to me..

...was my dog post addressed to you?... no...

I took them as a personal implication, that I found to be demeaning.

...your delusions are your problem... i'm not interested...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

I took it that you were just replying to me..

...was my dog post addressed to you?... no...

I took them as a personal implication, that I found to be demeaning.

...your delusions are your problem... i'm not interested...

.I meant to press reply to queensheba..I didn't even notice I hit yours..(was late,and I was tired..ugh)

I actually enjoyed your post
to some degree, and I knew it was not directed at me.

so..I will repost my resonse..and click the correct post this time...in reply.

My apologies....and my reply makes absolutely no sense in reference to your post.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

My simple question is why if she was so unhappy did she let the cycle continue for as long as it did? Why didn't she just make her thoughts/opinions known when I first pursued the issue?

I haven't read all 3 pages here, but I'm guessing maybe she was waiting for you to pop the question at some point? I mean c'mon....almost 5 years of being girlfriend and boyfriend? You're already practically married. She probably felt like it just wasn't going to happen....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

by the way..what I have said about relationships..is from observations of over many years ...and what I have seen around me....though I have learned through my experiences as well... If you were talking in general..to all people..by your reply..I am sorry if I took it that you were just replying to me.. You're words..are very wise..and well meaning..and I apologize if I took them as a personal implication, that I found to be demeaning.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Hi Gabby, who are you to assume anything? And which guys are you speaking of who seem to love female attention on here? Me? Because I had a nice conversation with someone? Are you a bitter woman? Thanks,

Wow..you must really think a lot of yourself to come out with some statements like that...
Why the hell would I be bitter if you had some nice conversations with someone? I honestly couldn't care less how many nice conversations you have. The only few words we've ever exchanged are on the music thread...and trust me it wasn't that bonding of an experience..I'm sorry to disappoint you if you think I had some crush on you (chuckles)

As far as the rest of it.. those who need to figure it out can...

and no..I'm not assuming anything Coloradojens.....not even assuming that the stories I read about 'relationships' is exactly the WHOLE story.... or even close to it.

which was my point... there are TWO sides to relationship stories.

Hi Gabby. Go re-read your own post. You are bitter. Personal attacks over something you know nothing about. Frankly you should change your avatar to a grinch. I'm really bummed you don't like the music I like too - thanks for mentioning that. I enjoy a lot of the music you've listed. And you are delusional if you thought I have a crush on you. I'm friendly.

I suppose in your world anyone who gets divorced had it coming and deserves their cumuppance, eh? Of course, NO ONE could get get screwed over, right? See, that's what you are saying and yes, because I chose to share my story, you attacked me. It's ok though. There are two sides to every story. Just like all those women in unhappy relationships out there who convince themselves they are happy and superior to everyone else because they HAVE someone...apperances for many are more important than reality ie flowers for avatars when it should be a middle finger...

CJ

edit on 12-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The poster has apologized.

Please return any discussion to the thread topic. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hi Gabby. Go re-read your own post. You are bitter. Personal attacks over something you know nothing about. Frankly you should change your avatar to a grinch. I'm really bummed you don't like the music I like too - thanks for mentioning that. I enjoy a lot of the music you've listed. And you are delusional if you thought I have a crush on you. I'm friendly.

Now you're the one being delusional..I never ever thought you had a crush on me..I thought that your reference to me being bitter because you had conversations with women on this board..meant that you thought I had a crush on you...but most likely read it wrong..which I can tend to do when I'm tired.

Also..You are assuming I didn't like your music..which I never said..I do like the music you post..most of the time..not all of it..and the statement I made was in reference to what I thought you meant.

As far as personal attacks on something I know nothing about.....is the reason why I would NOT jump on the bandwagon of "my ex is a twisted female" crap... because I know there are three sides to every story..his..hers..and an unbiased person looking at it from both sides.

I was shocked that so many jumped on board with the op,and started putting his ex down..when we really don't know the whole story...and unless she comes on this site..and freely tells her side..I DOUBT we ever will.

The same goes for you...I would be interested in hearing your ex's version of why the marriage failed...I'm sure she has her "reality" as well.

You can call me bitter all you want...I just think I'm being a realist.

I suppose in your world anyone who gets divorced had it coming and deserves their cumuppance, eh? Of course, NO ONE could get get screwed over, right? See, that's what you are saying and yes, because I chose to share my story, you attacked me. It's ok though. There are two sides to every story. Just like all those women in unhappy relationships out there who convince themselves they are happy and superior to everyone else because they HAVE someone...apperances for many are more important than reality ie flowers for avatars when it should be a middle finger...

No..I don't think everyone who gets a divorce had it coming ...the reasons for divorce are as varied and different ,as are the individuals and relationships in this world. Yes there are people who get screwed over...there are also people who think they got screwed over...but can't take off their blinders to see how they contributed to the demise of the relationship....and continue to lie to themselves and others about the realities of the divorce.

Again you are making assumptions if you are implying I think I am superior because I have someone, and really I am in unhappy relationship.

I have learned my lessons..I don't stay in unhappy relationships....and would be quite content living the remainder of my years without a relationship.

As far as appearances go... have I ever talked about my personal relationships with men on this board in detail?...looking to appear a certain way?

If anyone is concerned about appearances Coloradojens..its you..

oh..and sometimes I do wish my avatar ... could give the finger..
but I think many of us would like that..

On a final note..I would say..that I KNOW I am not prefect...and at times misconstrue the meaning and the implications of words..but I think you are guilty of that as well Coloradojens....as many of us are.

EDIT..After posting this I see a mod has put in a post..considering there are valid points here on why I posted as such concerning the real topic... I am hoping it can remain..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The poster has apologized.

Please return any discussion to the thread topic. Thank you.

What Garzok said. Sorry D_K.

CJ

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

From what I have seen the "I don't take hints" is what a lot of them actually should of made a point of getting trough right from the get go, and if there mate did not get it or listen, then they should of ended it right then and there. And it seems to be what the op was talking about as well as one of the things that lead to his breaking up with his girlfriend.

Which is kind of funny because what are the chances that she in all probability whined to him about how he does not communicate his feelings with her like all females do, but when it comes time for her to do the same...nada...Well it just shows that saying, something and doing something, are two different things. You cant talk the talk, but not walk the walk, without there being discrepancies and being a hypocrite.

And you would be surprised how many people will tell you what there all about if you ask them, and your right that if they say a certain thing such as I'm not a "morning person" or "I don't take hints" or anything else they say. Well chances are that they actually mean what they say.

I think females get stuck up in there little backward world and things that they have in there head, and over-thinking stuff, that they forget that not everything is all that complicated or hidden. So if some dude says I don't take hints, I don't think playing head-games or trying to communicate to him trough some sort of female telepathy till he understands what they hell you want is going to work. Especially since there telepathy skills are not very strong.

Though I admit it is interesting watching them trying to mind talk to them, or keeping them guessing on what they want. But I have seen that game so often, and know were it will most likely lead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join