It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Females

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

First, I want to say I'm so sorry she hurt you. I know how it feels. However, I really believe it is better than to continue living a lie. There is someone out there for you....and she was not it. I think maybe she didn't WANT to hurt you, and that's why she waited so long to say something. But since I don't know her, that's just a guess. Hold on ok....your heart will mend, and one day you will meet someone who will make all this just a bad memory. Also, I think that when something like this happens, you can grow as a person from it. You learn from it, and maybe that's why we have to go through these things. I know that is no consolation when you're hurting, but it's true. I hope things turn better for you very soon...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

My simple question is why if she was so unhappy did she let the cycle continue for as long as it did? Why didn't she just make her thoughts/opinions known when I first pursued the issue?

Because she thrives on such emotions and cycles and feeds of such energies. Its in her nature and in all females nature to different degrees. What you have been thought to believe about it and the nature of this world and even females is so full of holes, and misconceptions its gotten to the point that it becomes a nightmare and really detrimental to go on. But basically we are energy creature as well as material creature, and the energy's we feed of are very much more subtle.

Why do you think people get happy even in such trivial things as an online discussion board when other people give them stars for there posts, after all its just words and opinions and 0 and 1 on a computer. Why do you think that is? Even in such a simple things there is a form of energy transfer every time you give somebody a star or receive a little blue star. And in such a thing as relationships it is the same only much more complicated and vast in its form.

And maybe just maybe you two were not meant to be together in the first place, if the shoe does not fit, you must a quit. Because this ain't no Cinderella make-believe story, such a thing does not exist. And in some things in real life its time to just say your peace and move on.

I blame the education systems and many other things such as TV and the state who teach that females are something, that is exactly something that they are not.

A good way to find out what there about is to listen to the things they whine about and cut trough the crap with a machete because there will be miles of crap and red tape in what they say and whine about.

Really bro its your lucky day, and there are many men who can attest to being in you same situation only miles down that road, and with kids in tow, and most likely there not even his kids, and so many bags to carry around that it take a caravan to carry all of them, and the law and system right behind you constantly hounding you and just itching to get a piece of what they can get from you.

Basically females and there love is overrated, and its used as a weapon by them and a from of control to get the things they want. If you have noticed that they only come around when you have stuff or money, and they only bitch about finding love only when all there other options run out.

Any female that comes on to you in a deceptive manner I would stay away from, if they cant be straight up even just a little, or put the effort in being straight up. Then you should run as far away from them as you can. But it is in females nature to be deceptive, so finding one who is not deceptive is out of the question.

The question is, finding one who is less deceptive, and what she is worth to you that your willing to go trough and pay for. Don't play the head-games with them, like I said they thrive off those games, and if they wont quit with the head-games, then show them the door and give them the boot as well.

Any more stupid questions?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Though some of the posts really disturb me, I don't want to start debating. But I do want to say that I am not at all like that, and I can't believe all women are like that. I would never use someone or intentionally hurt them. Where do you guys meet women? I know there are heartless women, just like there are heartless men, but I see so many posts by men saying really bad things about women. I can't understand. I know my heart, and I could NEVER be that way, so I just don't understand. My friends are not that way either.....so I just want to understand. Do you meet women in bars? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but maybe you guys are looking in the wrong place? Once again, I don't want to argue, I just want to understand so please lets be respectful.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Maybe I was a bit too generalising with my posts, and I know that not all women are like that, at least not to the full extent, but in my direct surroundings and own experiences, I can give too many examples of women consistently cheating in a steady relationship they don´t want to end.

edit on 11-9-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

It's just something that in some things males and females will never see eye to eye, and there will never be any true understanding unless you are literally able to body hop trough time and space into different bodies to actually know what they are actually thinking and why.

But suffice to say its not actually going out of your way to cause bad intentions as in ie there are actually twisted females out there, because in everybody mind they are normal and always in the right, never in the wrong. It really is like the old line says. "If the shoe does not fit you must a quit" because in some things they will just not mix or fit well or at all. Lets just say that you never know just how you look trough other peoples eyes. So don't be surprised that it ain't like the movies depict or that you think that men think it is.

Besides I am getting tired of females coming in here in some of these threads always saying that there disturbed by some of the things they hear. It does get kind of annoying, because nothing has yet to be disturbing in fact its toned down on most of it, and really its just the way most males communicate, that is! Blunt and to the point.

Which is not something females are used to. And what your not used to and not familiar with your fear. And there are good reasons for that fear, as well as not.

Ya and so...BOO.... are you scared yet.

Don't say you wanna understand when you don't really wanna understand. Because if it comes true you just might not like it. Its a mistake to think that everything is like you think it is.

By the way I like your avatar, its very feline and sexy. Reminds me of a movie I once saw about a bat, a cat, and a penguin.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

It's just sad that some people are like that.... I've head my heart broken more than once
You're right though.....you're perspective comes from your experiences). I am very careful to not drag issues from a past relationship into a new one. That's something many people do....project an ex's faults onto someone else....everyone is different. There ARE good people out there....it just seems thaey are getting harder and harder to find. Thank you for answering my question.

edit on 9/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I asked because I really DO want to understand.....when I said it bothered me, I just meant that it bothers me knowing that a lot of men would assume something about me just because I'm female. You are right about men and women communicating differentl
That is the base of a lot of the problems in relationships.

Man: "That's a blue shirt" (end of comment)

Woman: That's a blue shirt. What shade of blue is that? It reminds me of the color of the water when I went to Jamaica! Did I ever tell you about that? It was right before Joe and I split up....It's been 2 years now. How could he leave me like that?? !"....and on from there
(continues)

That's because men are visual/physical, and women are more detail oriented/emotional. Just a fun fact: It's because men were the hunters way back.....they HAD to be no nonsense visula/physical to be a good hunter to feed his family, whereas the women need to be detail oriented and emotional to care fro the children.....and though things have changed since the caveman days, those traits remain. Thanks for your honesty and answer!
P.S. Noooo I'm not scared, I want to hear honest answers....just try to remember....there are twisted PEOPLE out there, and for every woman like that, there is a male version. I know that from experience....and there are just as many good ones too.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The truth is that many are too chicken poop to face is that :Women are human beings too. forget the nonsense that men and women are different. It is more that men and women act differently in public.

And not all people are the same. Some people are psycho's, some are sociopaths, most are normal and some are empathic/autistic.

It is what it is. You placed yourself in the role of the provider and got suckered in by a sociopath. Try and find an equal and it might go better.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have read every single one of your posts guy's n gal's and I can't thank you enough for your kind words, insight and wisdom

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Hope you're doing well today!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

In my case you hit the nail on the head. Ease of life was more important than WORKING on a marriage.

CJ

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

If it's really love, you shouldn't have to WORK at it at all.....right?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I wish. Life is more than "love". Marriage is work, no matter how you look at it. Both must participate to be successful. That said, I am a romantic and think people need to butter their bread more too...

Life is love, loss, good, bad, overcoming, falling down, getting up, learning, wishing, wanting, etc...
There is nothing without the real moments in life. The bad is just as important. DO NOT REMOVE THE BAD.

CJ
edit on 11-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Admiitedly, I don't know much on that subject, but I guess you're right.Have you had the same experiences as these other guys regarding women?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Admiitedly, I don't know much on that subject, but I guess you're right.Have you had the same experiences as these other guys regarding women?

Hi SK! You are so cool - you are always asking about other peoples' opinions and seem to have an open mind about a lot of things! I appreciate you asking. Keep in mind the questions about you are coming!

Sure, I have had the same experiences. I have also had the opposite.

I love life and I try to appreciate the daily. I, like everyone, has had my share of pain and misfortune - seemingly a lot more in the last few years, but we are all in the same boat.

My vision of a good relationship is skewed - recently divorced (not my choice). Additionally, the person I thought I would spend my life with, have two children with, turned on me to get what she wanted - $. I was accused of things that never happened. I went to jail. I had a restraining order against me - all lies, and all charges etc dropped...all lies for positioning in the divorce. I never dreamed this would/could happen when my soul was invested in this person. It was a wake up call to me...I am attempting to rebuild my trust in people and understand that it was never meant to be...it hurts but in looking back, I was never truly "loved" as I thought the word meant. I was used in many ways and in the end, my ex never really did love me. She loved what I represented to her at the time. I was with her for 15 years.

So yeah, I got shafted. I still want to spend my life with a woman who loves me and my boys though. Call me old fashioned. I like a big family and doing family stuff. There is NOTHING that makes me happier than to see my kids growing up. My ex wanted kids (didn't let me in she went off the pill) because others had them, as I found out while doing the bottle duty every night even though she had no job...she just couldn't be bothered to get up...not to mention just last week she couldn't be bothered to come to her kindergartner's back to school night - a no show - to me that says volumes. I cannot envision a mom not coming to her child's back to school night - she lives 1 minute from the neighborhood school. But these are my issues, as again, I am now understanding that what I want is most certainly not what others may want. I have not given up though, because I have found people willing to forgive me my faults and have given me a second chance - and I will always do the same. I can't live my life not trusting people - it's too hard for me - so the laces are being tightened, boot straps pulled up, and it is time to ket kicked in the head again. Just because I made a bad choice in my past doesn't mean all women are like that to me. Just my ex. TMI.

CJ

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well thank you!
Right back at ya! You seem to have a really good outlook. You get it. Just because SHE did you wrong doesn't mean that all women are that way (as you know) ....I'm sorry you had to go through all that. From what men say, it seems like many women are after money. To me, that's just stupid! A guy could have all the money int the world, but if I didn't love him or care about him, there is NO WAY I would be with him....no matter how much money he has. I always said I would rather live in a tent with a man I love, than to live in a mansion with someone I don't love. It sounds corny, but that's how I feel. When I got divorced, I left him EVERYTHING. The house, the car, furniture etc....I just took my clothes and personal stuff....I wanted a fresh start (we got married way to young and we grew up and apart...but we are still good friends) Everyone was like "That is so STUPID! You deserve all you can get!!".....but I think I was trying to make a point. I wanted to be exactly the opposite of what I hear people saying about getting "taken for all they have"....material things mean NOTHING to me....sure...I LIKE to have nice things....but I don't NEED them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not trying to be cold, just give you another perspective:

"The heart was made to be broken."
- Oscar Wilde

It'll get better. I promise... well unless Elenin or Aliens or silent black helicopters take us out.
edit on 11-9-2011 by thesungod because: Forgot the T in noT.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Dang. I wish I knew you better. You have your head on your shoulders.

CJ

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Well...I'm far from perfect LOL! So what would you say is the #1 complaint that men have about women? I would say women's #1 complaint about men is the fact that "most" are closed off emotionally. They keep things in until it builds up so much they explode. They feel that it's a sign of weakness to cry or talk or show emotions in any way. That's just crazy and I really think that's why so many men die of heart attacks later in life...repressed anger etc. Life's too short for that ****.... Anyway, back on topic....I do think that the OP's girlfriend could have told him sooner, but maybe she couldn't think of "how to tell him"....that's a hard thing to do. OR....she could have just been a money grabbing gold digger after all

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well, to DeathKron's point, my experience has been that communication is key. And to your point, some men have a hard time expressing themselves. Perhaps the overall perception that men are being emasculated to a degree in society is true. Roles are less defined and frankly a man may be seen as a commodity rather than a neccesity or even just a desire. Admittedly, I'm not quite there with the trust issue, but that is on me.

My biggest over all #1 issue with women right now? Keeping in mind I'm a more advanced age then the college kids on this board, lol, I'd say it's that women ALL claim they love a guy with a good sense of humor, a good smile, who is thoughtful and intelligent. Bunk. That stuff gets you to, "sure you can buy me a drink." Being "nice" gets you nada. It seems like a majority really like egregiously overthemselves metrosexuals who drive nice cars and make $300k a year. That is the GOAL. Then they can be "that" mom who's life is looking for crap in fancy magazine's while sipping wine and having maids clean the joint. Not to say you can't aspire to that - sounds good even on this end.
but still...

Lastly, the other "main" issue I have with women is that the right one has not found me - what up with that ladies?

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join