It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. I just joined up! Thanks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hey everyone. I consider myself an open-minded skeptic. I'm not a full believer in everything i read here, but i also understand that with the sheer bulk of information here, there is some truth to be found. I've always been a fan of the scientific approach to the unknown. I like to hear a good yarn as much as next guy, maybe even more, but I draw the line at belief when the evidence does not add up or large leaps in logic are made. Since i was a kid I've been fascinated by UFO's, cryptozoology, cover-ups. I also have a deep love for science and history.
Within the last two years, I actually had two sightings of three unidentifiable(at first) orange lights in the sky, over the ocean near my home. Sadly, the more i researched, the more it became apparent that what i had seen were flares dropped from military jets, probably training exercises. But it was strange at first. It's kind of disheartening to think that i even fooled myself for a while, but it really caught me off guard to witness it. I later saw this happen again a year later, and was actually on the beach this time, and having an unencumbered view of the entire sky, was able to see and hear fast moving jets in formation, heading away from the weird moving lights. oh well, I'm still looking up for a glimpse at a real one, and hoping to someday know the truth with the rest of you all. Thanks to everyone at ATS for making and keeping this site!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MoebabFlundershuntz

Nice to meet you and welcome to the site

I've had a few sightings myself that I can't explain, it maybe a little disappointing that your own weren't something "unidentifiable" but it's great that you took the time to research

Enjoy the board and if you have any questions then feel free to ask.
edit on 10/9/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Welcome my friend.

My advice?
Use the "search" bar....... A lot.

Have fun and enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MoebabFlundershuntz

Welcome to ATS! I, too, hope we will all learn the truth together! I hope you enjoy the community as much as I have over the years!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Praise the bacon, always

Hope to see you around.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hi I'm another newbie of sorts been a member for over a year but never posted anything before but saying that the search function is amazing & I love some of the crazy & not so crazy ideas out there, you'll certainly have fun

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm new here as well, Welcome

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
howdie!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for saying hi! Still dippin my toezys here. Gonna get around to beefing out my profile soon but I keep getting sucked into reading threads for hours

top topics

join