It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Road Trip (Channel 5(UK))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There was another thread about this but it seems to be down. If it comes back up, Feel free to shut this one down.

Anyway. Channel 5 did a 'documentary' about conspiracy's surrounding 9/11. Some comedian took 5 British people who dont believe the story from the MSM to New York to convince them that they're wrong.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now it was produced by the BBC. Now in my opion, it was so one sided. The people who were chosen didn't have the right amount of knowledge to debate with the "facts"

They were bombarded with emotional tales from family members when emotion should have been left out of it.
The host at one point refers to the 5 people as "Conspiracy Nuts!!!!"

It was completely one sided, the 5 people with their eyes open were basically laughed at and ridiculed.
There were no serious debates. None of the main points on were even touched upon.
Makes me want to buy my own network and show everyone part 2 of Zeigeist to show everyone that there is truth to be heard!
Rant over. Sorry if there are any mistakes. In abit of a rush, i'll edit later.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

It was BBC Three mate. I found it to be very biased toward the O.S side to be honest. That comedian was only really there for a gig I reckon. When he was in the hotel room and compared it something so stupid, I forget what it was but the blonde haired girl stormed out. After this I really thing Charlie V is a plant, all the guy had to say was "It isn't a conspiracy" and he was like " Yeah OK I believe now". All in all it was pretty good because now my girlfriend is questioning it. So thanks BBC!! with your psychic 20 minute news reports of building 7 collapsing which you NEVER mentioned.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I watched about 10mins.....

Britsh Brainwashing Corporation......

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I recorded it.... But I Don't think I'll bother watching it now..

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
IMO I watched this with anticipation that MSM might actually leave answers unanswered but what a load of C**P, typical MSM BS triied to debunk everything cos there's no proof. Also who knows what was edited out?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by ShiftyMedi

It was BBC Three mate.

Balls. I'd just finished a very long night shift. I even put BBC in there aswell. I'm such a plank.
Can't edit now 'cause i'm past my four hours. Anyone know who the Mod is on this forum so I can request it's changed. Sorry guys.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am ashamed of the BBC.
I haven't seen this documentary and I don't think I will bother, but I have seen other BBC 911 documentaries and those have been unbelievably biased.
Once, BBC News was an impartial news machine but now they are falling in line with the corporate-owned news media in America like Fox News to push the lies created by our governments.

The BBC are good for comedy programmes and period drama, but when it comes to news, well, get the weather forecast and the traffic news and that is just about all that is honest.
BBC News have given excellent coverage of the so called "Arab Spring" because this has been orchestrated by the elite.
But anyone watching BBC News will not be aware of all the demonstrations that are taking place in Israel (and have been for two months now), because it is not supposed to be happening and hasn't been orchestrated by the elite.
The Israeli demonstrations have been well covered on Russia Today, and I would urge anyone wanting better, honest coverage of world events, who do not have access to Independent Internet Media, to watch Russia Today

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Was this the one with that Charlie (sell out) Veitch?

I saw some parts of this when it was released on his you tube channel, their was a massive uproar when he miraculously changed his mind, did a complete about turn and started saying that he had heard that much evidence from professionals that he now believed the original OS.

Thing is though, when i looked into this i noticed that when he posted the video stating this he had only visited one of the crash sites and so i fail to see how someone who claims to be a free thinker was so quick to change his lifetime view after only seeing 1/3 of the facts (1 of the 3 crash sites)

There has also been much speculation about fees paid to him, etc.. I will see what i can dig up on this.

I also read that a lot of the leading die hard truthers were approached to participate in this but they flat out refused so in the end they went with Charlie Veitch.

Also, if anyone is interested, in one of his vids on you tube he shows his passport however it was later pointed out by one viewer with a very keen eye that it was a fake passport which i think he later admitted.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha20mega
I am ashamed of the BBC.
I haven't seen this documentary and I don't think I will bother,

No you def should. It's good to see the other side of the coin, if nothing else it makes your beliefs stronger but we should always see the flip side.
Thanks for the "Russia Today" tip, You're the third freethinker who has mentioned it, will go and check that out.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I, have never watched more propaganda filled nonsence in my life, than this tv programme. If this is the best TPTB can come up with, then there days are numbered. Blatant use of pschological manipulation throughout the course of the "show", coupled with bad science experiments and an obvious stooge. The Nazi regime did there propaganda better IMO, this was amateur hour. Here is the link see for yourself www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 12-9-2011 by mtok7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
For those unable to watch the BBC for whatever reason,

BBC 911 The conspiracy road trip

can be found on the interweb.

(Don't want to link/embed as the Beeb can be touchy about that sort of thing).

Edit to say I just watched it and I have to say it was a tad biased. (British understatement).
For a start I cannot believe they turned this subject into a challenge show.

To the Mods...How about seeing if any of the "contestants" would be willing to come on ATS and talk about their experiences whilst making the show.

edit on 19-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here is a reaction from Emily who appeared in the show.

Personally, I'm pretty disgusted at the documentary and I think participating in the show will always be one of my biggest regrets. But at the same time, I feel pretty lucky that I got to meet the people I did and ask the questions that I did, even though they weren't included in the show. It saddens me that I look like a dumb student who doesn't know a thing about 9/11 and it angers me that I barely have a voice in the entire 60 minutes that the show runs for.

Source

Pretty interesting if not surprising.

Also I'm listening to an interview she gave to MrBrit...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
And here is Charlotte and Rodney being interviewed.

WARNING Moderate language alert on both vids.
edit on 19-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: warn

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Kind of quiet in here...

Spooky

Echo?

But seriously, is nobody interested in this or has this all been posted elsewhere before?

If so, apologies. I did do a search before I posted and found some threads had gone, and thought that this was the "right" one.

Edit to say have LINKed to this other thread as it seems to be the only one I can find actively talking about it and I think the subject matter merits it.

Peace.
edit on 19-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Nah i'm still here. I think inviting them on here is a good idea, although i bet they are already signed up or it's at least on their bookmarks.

top topics

join