It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are some and some not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So, I have been thinking or pondering. ATS does that to one.

Let us take the earthquakes for starters. We will even narrow it down to the recent east coast biggy.

I have always been curious as to why some Felt it and others didn't. People even very close to it didn't feel it, but others did in Canada, or Boston, or wherever. I was driving the day it happened and I thought my jostles were just the usual potholes my state tends to neglect. Yet, I have stories from customers after that fact seems they had a interesting moment to say the least. Others, like me, nope, nothing at all.

Same could be said, for the "Sound" that has been being Heard around the world. From what has been posted around here, some hear it in rural areas, some have closer neighbors and they don't hear a thing either.

So, I wonder.

Here we sit on this awesome site known as ATS. To say it has a plethora of information would be a total understatement. The Good , The Bad, The Ugly. All being scanned over by members to either to debunk,digest,learn, or hoax it to death.

Occasionally we have a thread that comes along, that the members somehow deem worthy of even deeper digging. Be it the fact that it is a puzzle, one that has them stumped, or one that they just feel good interacting with. One prime example of a present thread is HERE. I only mention this page because not only is it a thread over 420 pages long, has obviously captured a portion of diverse ats members attention, but it seems to delve into so many diversified thoughts, yet all working together from different directions. The information to absorb is really Ats at its finest as far as each added link to explore, or thought expressed. The Mind, trying to figure out what it all ready knows.

Curious as it has been yet, it is has been one thing that has led me to this thread to begin with.

Why are some feeling or hearing things others aren't? We have threads around here of people feeling like time is speeding up, we have threads about feeling out of sorts, something is coming, or about to happen. A Sense if you will.

Could all this show without science, that there really is parallel times intermingling? We Can Actually SEE it with our own eyes and don't need anyone to tell us?

For example, the person that felt the quake, or heard the sound, are they on a different page of time and space even though they are right next to us?

Some think we create our reality. All the fear some believe. ie. terrorist attacks, etc., makes it come true for them because that is what they are envisioning. Yet, you have others that envision a more peaceful environment and that seems to be exactly what it is for them as well. Even as Chaos surrounds them.

Why am I even writing this? I can't say as Im really sure, but as I mentioned to begin with I have been pondering. Ats likes proof. Pictures or it didnt happen. Do we not have Proof right before our eyes, a Picture of the Site itself? The Dreams, The Discoveries, The Fear Monger, The One Who Saw, The .One who Predicts, The One who Shares, The One who Calls the Hoax in their reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
"Some are born to sweet delight.
Some are born to endless night"

Some people are more wrapped up in their stress getting through the day,
and miss/ignore their environment?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I understand there can be a scientific reason for the quake feeling of who did and did not, though hard t consider when one neighbor did and one did not, but that doesnt real explain all the other oddities. The "Sound, Noise or Hum for example. Not to mention just peoples Feelings in general.

Thank you for replying though

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Not the bloody east coast earthquake again...

In the grand scale of things it was tiny. Get over it America.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Not the bloody east coast earthquake again...

In the grand scale of things it was tiny. Get over it America.

If you were really paying attention, I was only using that as a example. I would like to think I was really asking something a little deeper than just about the why of the earthquake itself.

Thank you though

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Where are you getting the idea one neighbor felt it, but another didn't?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Where are you getting the idea one neighbor felt it, but another didn't?

First of all odd as it sounds, I do talk to my neighbors, but besides that, I drive a taxi and believe it or not, one tends to get a good pulse of the city like that, Almost like a bartender knows what is going on in their neighborhood. I tend to actually ASK people what was going on for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I understand exactly what you are getting at, and I have been on a 'mind trip' myself, contemplating the same. There are times when a person (like my husband) is so absolutely sure that we discussed something that is 'news to me' --or vise versa-- it is as if we are living in the same house but different realities. It's either a relatively new phenomenon or just more pronounced as to make it obvious. It's not just between us-- I see it, hear the fallout, between others. People can chalk it up to folks not paying attention or whatever, but sometimes that is just an unworthy explanation for a person not remembering an entire conversation about something.

new topics

top topics

join