It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The Second Tower Fall Fall Sideways? Or Straight Down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ok I didn't know what to call this thread really as it's kind of a short clip from a long documentary called How The Towers Fell. I'm sure most of you have seen this doc by now, I only seen it before. There's this one part in it, a short 10 second clip:

www.youtube.com... here's the link.

The clip in question is 00:40 seconds into the documentary, we see the tower begin to crumble. Then in the debris what looks like the top of the tower falling horizontally to the right of the tower. Now I was under the impression that the tower fell straight down, which cause a pancake effect. If most of the top fell sideways how come the bottom began to crumble? Because one that top half came down surely the structure should have stayed up due to the core steel frame and support columns?

I'm on the fence on the O.S and conspiracies these days, a few months back I was a firm believer in the conspiracy side. Yet after seeing this I may have to jump to the conspiracy side again.

Is this just a trick on our eyes or is it the top of the tower falling off sideways? Can someone explain what I'm seeing here?
edit on 10-9-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Edit title due to me not seeing the smoke in the background indicating the first tower had fell. Apologies

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think it may be an illusion. I am pretty sure that they fell straight down. Although details about that day are still not clear today.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You should look for the other tower falling, the top 1/4 start falling sideways, and all of a sudden the floors beneath it just give way, and it somehow stops the top 1/4's lateral momentum and makes it go straight down, thats some piece of work there. But dont worry, OS will say thats all good, and you should believe it, no matter what.
That last line was sarcasm, for the sheldon coopers out there.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Looks like a large chunk of exterior panels coming down, with a large debris dust trail following it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

Hey! I totally agree. The O.S is completely true. Bazinga!
I think I believe around 30 - 40 percent of the O.S, I don't think it's complete B.S as some people put it.

Originally posted by roboe

Looks like a large chunk of exterior panels coming down, with a large debris dust trail following it.

Looking at it again with your view I can see it now. It's kind of thin. Or it could be like a triangle shape coming down. I dunno, that's the thing we will NEVER know, that's what pisses me off about this whole thing. People controlling what we can and can't know... sheesh, power trip or what.
edit on 10-9-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
3 buildings falling straight down on the same day......

way too much to be a coincidence

but they wasn't information to hide in the other buildings around ground zero...

edit on 10-9-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well that 30-40% must be: 2 planes hit the 2 towers, the 2 towers fell, amirite?
Forget my thing with the other tower tho, dont want your thread derailed, so soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
IIRC from the videos, one of the towers fell almost perfectly straight down (the first I think) and the other fell mostly straight downward, but it seemed like one corner gave out first, giving a very slight tilt toward one corner. Any minor tilt like that was probably due to some of the explosives going off some number of milliseconds sooner or later. Hey, even the evil scum suckers at the top of the shadow government who murdered those thousands of people aren't perfect.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Still the world's most spectacular controlled demolitions in history.

You only have to see the horizontal blasts well down the tower, long before the pancake effect to realise the Towers were "pulled" just as was Tower 7, as we were told by Larry Silverstein.

Silverstein makes the following statement;

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

I cannot believe anybody can still 10 years later believe the official lies, after seeing what has happended in the past decade since 911.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

Well that 30-40% must be: 2 planes hit the 2 towers, the 2 towers fell, amirite?
Forget my thing with the other tower tho, dont want your thread derailed, so soon.

Nah more like 2 towers fell, the F.B.I knew about these people (mainly the C.I.A op's probably which is why they didn't detain them when they had MANY chances), they were normal airplanes & Bush knew nothing about the attacks. I mean come on, if there are 27 ( I think this is the correct number?) levels ABOVE the president why would he have to know?

The more I see of this the more I get pissed off with it, not because I'm bored of it but because there are SO MANY G_D DAMN QUESTIONS UNANSWERED.

Oh and don't worry about derailing my thread. It's still on track... I think!?

R3N

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The towers do not look like they are falling. The floors are exploding floor by floor. Of course the resulting rubble then falls.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

They sure are exploding.

Thats what happens in a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

NEVER FORGET

That building 7 also fell, without a plane hitting it

"Pulling it!"

top topics

join