It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the school call the police when two 15 y/o's get into a fight in the hall?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's called liability. Sue happy parents are the cause. That's why the police were called. No school district wants another lawsuit for not following the law and calling the authorities. Hell, retard strong kids are allowed to beat the stuffing out of teachers and if they haven't had a proper course in immobilizing Retards, the parent can sue. That's why public schools are in such a state today. They get funding but that funding goes to a couple of parents of "special needs" kids and the rest have to suffer. (gets off soapbox)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

The greatest propaganda machine the world has ever known is working perfectly. This is the exact reaction they want you to have.

I want my country back, not so many brainwashed, fearful, suspicious zombies my people have become.

May God help us all.

Selene

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Our school district has a zero tolerance policy. The police or school police are called to the school anytime kids are fighting....they have been called when 10 yr olds were fighting. What I don't understand is this...if the school is "loco parentis" (acting parent) why the hell are they calling the police? Why aren't they acting like a parent and dealing with it without all the drama? It is time for our schools to exercise a little common sense!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The police should NOT be called.

When I went to a ghetto school there were fights daily and the police were never called.

I moved to a suburban school and the police were called every fight.

hmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Police!. They should have called in the UN, armed the rebels (pupils) and set about regime change (Democracy).

No wonder exam grades are falling.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
what's bad is when they give these kids a ticket for a class C misd--- "disorderly conduct", who in the world do they think has to pay the ticket? I don't know of many ten year olds walking around with one or two hundred dollars in their billfold.
Kids will be kids and kids fight.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
By all means , Comrades !! Violence will be not be tolerated in any form. When 2 children are involved in a violent situation both will given 10 lashes and second offense must be a felony with mandatory jail time. The floggings must continue until morale improves. Do you really want to live in the police state you are allowing to grow in your schools and places of business??

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We used to place bets before the fight was broke up. I remember when the teachers would watch for a minute and just laugh sometimes. Always got broken up before anyone got hurt, but nowadays you got to worry about their friends and family coming back after yours.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Unfortunately, they have to in order to cover their own butts. These days, a fistfight between two kids that age is considered "assault".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
thats america now. do something wrong and people got to bring in the police and courts. in my HOA, if I give one of the old bastards the finger, the police are banging on my door 10 mins later.

if yall like this kinda "america", keep it, this country blows now.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I'll agree that the police weren't needed. I think the school may have overeacted,but,I can guarentee that they'll both think twice before fighting on school grounds again. I agree with the one poster who said they were probably fighting over a boy or something.Teenage girls are petty,that's a fact

edit on 11-9-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join