It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Mraz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Tomorrow the new album drops in stores.

Check out the sounds here...
www.vh1.com...

Have a listen and see what you think.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the remedy was written about his friend with cancer. thats cool. otherwise, i hate his music

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuitarPlayer324
otherwise, i hate his music

LOL!

I dunno I happen to like his music. I have his first album and im looking forward to the new one.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A radio station here had him in their studio for an acoustic performance. I fell in love with his music from that and bought the cd. Now I find the cd ok, but I still *love* the acoustic one from the radio. In which direction is this new cd going?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cercey
A radio station here had him in their studio for an acoustic performance. I fell in love with his music from that and bought the cd. Now I find the cd ok, but I still *love* the acoustic one from the radio. In which direction is this new cd going?

Live in concert. Included the full concert on DVD as well. Great price buy (I found on sale the first week for $13). For more acoustic...he did a tour some months back that was a full acoustic show. It was really good.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Cool! I'll check it out.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I saw him over labor day weekend with Dave Matthews at one of the most beautiful venues in the US, the gorge ampitheater in Washington. I had never heard his music before. He was good, but NOTHING compared to Dave Matthews Band.

top topics

join