It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of UA93

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
As I watched many of the reviews of this story, something just doesn't make sense, of all the parts of 9/11 truth this is the most unknown to me. I have seen many theories about this.

Here are some:

1) This was a reserve plane.
2) This is a plane that was suppose to hit WTC7.
3) The people gained control of the plane, and it was taken down because of that.
4) The plane was shot down.
5) There was a struggle for control resulting in the crash (OS)
6) There actually was bomb (OS) and it was detonated
7) This plane was enroute to another unknown target

The crash site is unlike any crash I have ever seen, it's like a total obliteration of every part of the plane.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i think thay stormed the highjackers only to be shot out of the sky via fighter jets
cheny gave the order fighter jets were tail flight 93.. thay had no choice bring it down there as apposed to the city

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
i think thay(passengers) stormed the highjackers. only to be shot out of the sky via fighter jets .org
cheny gave the order .govfighter jets were tailing flight 93.. thay had no choice bring it down there as apposed to the city
edit on 10-9-2011 by jplaysguitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wasn't it supposed to hit The White House? They were not going to New York, but Washington DC. But since passengers had resistance, terrorists had to crash the plane.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

2) This is a plane that was suppose to hit WTC7.

So if was going to hit WTC 7

Why was it flying Southeast - toward Washington DC ?

Why, according to the flight data recorder, did the hijackers dial in the VOR radio beacon at Reagan National
in Washington DC if flying to NY?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence of any kind that UA93 was shot down. Air Force records do not support it, ATC tapes don't support it, and most importantly, the physical evidence at the crash site does not support it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It was meant for just another distraction, Smoke And Mirrors,

The passengers in a moment of heroic thought, overtook the 'Hijackers', they knew it was either death of thousands, or their own life

Every fiction requires an Emotional Ploy

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Flight 93 was shot down by
the North Dakota Air National Guard.
"And was United Airlines Flight 93 shot down in Pennsylvania by a U.S. or NATO pilot, and was that what was supposed to hit the Pentagon?" Colonel Donn de Grand Pre: "No, that was hit at 10:00 hours. It was taken out by the North Dakota Air Guard. I know the pilot who fired those two missiles to take down 93. It turned out to be an old friend of mine from the Air National Guard and this is my home state of North Dakota. And I attended the ceremony in North Dakota and watched the Adj. General and the pilot being decorated a year later for this activity that happened on 911 with Flight 93."
georgewashington.blogspot.com...
www.flight93crash.com...
whatreallyhappened.com...
video.google.com...
s10.invisionfree.com...
forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Donn de Grand Pre was shown to have lied long ago. The pilot he claims shot down Flight 93 was indeed decorated for his actions that day.......picking up the Director of Emergency Management for the state of New York and flying him from Montana back to New York.

new topics

top topics

join