It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY, Washington, aware of terror threat, not afraid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
From the article:

Security worker Eric Martinez wore a pin depicting the twin towers on his lapel as he headed to work in lower Manhattan on Friday. He worked downtown 10 years ago and lived through it all. He still works there and said Friday, "If you're going to be afraid, you're just going to stay home."

Mayor Michael Bloomberg, too, made a point of taking the subway to City Hall.

I think the message here is obvious; you have to continue to live life, regardless of the circumstances. Don’t let fear rule over you.

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
good topic, on the notion of fear.

tptb (or whoever you believe masterminded 9.22 are still testing our fear limits. if they can arrange the death of a few thousand new yorkers 10 yrs ago, imagine what they are up to 10 yrs later.

im not sure what will work better. to show you're a resilient citizen, or to mock the fair of the masses so they arent so heavy on the switch to higher intensity. poker face?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If I let fear rule my life, I would never go in a building with elevators, or swim in the ocean. I'm glad he isn't letting it rule him. We can live every day of our lives afraid, and it won't change anything. When it's time, it's time. Death comes for us all - may as well love every minute of your life. Doesn't mean seek death out.... but just don't live in fear. If something happens, deal with it. But love your life in the meantime.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm tired of being scared, if i'm going to go I'm going to go. If there's something on the other side. It'll be a great time to find out. I'm so tired of living in terror, if the world ends it just ends. We're tired of fear.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Poor Eric still thinks 9/11 was done by islamic terrorists...

new topics

top topics

join