It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think gravity is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Actually; I think that gravity is built by a mass such as earth and it's inner movements maybe; which maybe create some type of magnitism but that at all as magnetism has no part in gravity and a feather only drops slower such as would a parrachute; because they need to disperse the air from under them; just like a piece of iron sinking in water which is why I assume that it is not far from the events of water; air and it's density.
edit on 15-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Then you create the ozone from space and drop it down instead. Good Night
edit on 15-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Well again you have proven that he was wrong and am concerned about that exactly where you all just beleive everything that comes out or has had come out of these heroes of yours. I am sure that the fabric surrounded that ball because it was being stretched thus rendering accumilativally a tighteneing around the ball and I don't think that anything is different than another and if you were to observe something such as this ; but now in the other object's powers and of that of it's perspective; you would then realise that like anything else; it is guided by pressures and of that of it's surroundings and let's say that you were to flow an even wind against gravity; and again perform that same spectacle; I am sure that if you were to performe this experiment inside and anti- G room; and re-create the forces; you would get all of the same; What else would happen? It would in ways be identical to a drop of water released from a center of a suspended upsidedown pool of water as it would start to dislodge; RIGHT? Quite the trick. I am starting to wonder about his integrity now that you mention this. He was one that could be deviant and self fullfilled as his interest.Think for yourselves please and don't be limited to what is but left to figure out.
edit on 21-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

The only way that you will curb light without any reflection is by altering it's path and that in it's self would also constitute as a reflexion and I do also have a problem with all this light as being an emaculate un-understanding' It's only a glare or luminance that has been created or whateverthe case may be and what else will it travel if not straight? Come on.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Gravity doesn't kill people...it's the stop at the ground that gets them....

It's a pretty interesting question. Simply speaking, it seems to be the attractive force of matter...whether it's holding particles in orbit around an atom, or us to the planet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join