It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian spotted on Pawn Stars pawning a worthless pistol.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is anybody with bad teeth a possible reptilian?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
HOAX BIN, PLEASE!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaked

Originally posted by bartholomeo
Good catch man!! That guy is definitely a reptilian; picture 13 of the unedited ones gives him away. The homo sapiens retina does not look like this guys retina on picture 13. He is a reptilian or a mix of reptilian and homo sapiens, but not pure homo sapiens.

Again you seem to see the forest for the trees, congrats!

It is to be expected that the grand majority of the population doesn't have a good perception of things, and therefore cannot recognize a reptilian from a homo sapiens, to them they both have long extremities and a small head, so they think they are the same.
edit on 10-9-2011 by bartholomeo because: (no reason given)

...not sure but I can't make out his retinas in picture 13... I think you're just trying too hard to believe in something here man. Seriously.

Okay what about the iris? www.sourceunderground.com...

Do you or your parents have an iris such as this old timer?
edit on 10-9-2011 by bartholomeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
oddest thing I had a reptile trying to save me 15% or more on my car insurance
they are out there
Be careful,those reptiles can shapeshift into cavemen at any time.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That was the worst example of reptilians that I have ever seen.

This one on the other hand..

Video is wayy better than a picture any day.
edit on 10-9-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
His teeth are pointed. How do you get pointed teeth? I did not even realise there were such beings as Reptilians until a few months ago. I have seen the evidence and this is in all probability is another one. They blend in as do narcissists and psychopaths. If you don't believe just wait until you meet one ...you will know that narcissists, psychopaths and reptilians all have a common trait - no Empathy! Not believing in something does not mean it does not exist it means that you have not been in contact or seen direct evidence or else you may be living in ignorance thinking it is bliss.

The greatest trick the devil ever played on humanity was making it appear he did not exist.

Much Peace To Everyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

That's nothing more than a camera mans reflection, and pixelation from bad video. I doubt Jimmy Johnson is a reptilian.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

yea or He's just a guy who sharpened his teeth.

God, this stuff is dumb.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Or just light.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
none of those pic links work for me. why would a reptilian be pawning anything?

Because of the bad economy... ?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Good eye. How did you catch this? I never really got into the reptilian thing, but you may have caught something here.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If there is a reptilian to be found on Pawn Stars, I'd guess it's the Old Man.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

haha that's what I was thinking. Anyway,yea I think this is just some creepy old dude who needs to get his teeth fixed

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Looks like a guy being cheated.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This was F*****G stupid as hell.
I am pretty sure the op was intending this to be nothing more than a joke.................... I hope.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by godWhisperer
none of those pic links work for me. why would a reptilian be pawning anything?

Because of the bad economy... ?

What do Reptilians eat anyway? On V the tv show (the original from the 1980s) they ate rats and things like that. Perhaps New York City should hire them to work in the sewers. I heard they have big rats there.

But Pawn Stars is in Vegas, right? Aren't there a lot of whackos in Vegas who do things to themselves to make themselves look strange? There is the one guy who looks like a tiger, another guy who has horns implanted and there are people who have their tongues split to look like snake tongues. Just put in some funny contacts and file your teeth, you could look alien enough. Perhaps this guy was hoping to put on a show at Area 51, that is in Nevada.

Hey wait, maybe he is an alien that did escape from Area 51 and was pawning a stolen gun from one of the guards and he needed gas money and some Twizzlers. In that case, he is probably running pretty scared and needs our help. But why would he be scared if his technology is so far-advanced?

So yeah...if he was pawning a gun then he is probably harmless and not very intelligent. I mean if he has the power to shape shift, he could just shape shift into someone who has money and go buy actual food or gas. What I want to know is this, if they are so much smarter than us, why did they crash land here anyway? Someone in alien world dropped a big ball there. I heard the other half of their space ship is at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. My brother was in the Air Force and he was at Wright-Patterson. He believes there is part of a space ship there. Someone needs to tell these Reptilians that it is there and they could shape shift into an Air Force officer and get in there to retrieve it.

But a Reptilian would be spotted fairly easily in Dayton. Maybe that is why he is in Nevada, where he can blend in easily. Perhaps I have my aliens mixed up, maybe the Area 51 aliens are the greys. But if you say this guy is Reptilian then maybe he is not one of the smarter ones. Maybe he is such a stupid one, the rest of the Reptilians stopped here and kicked him off their ship and then flew away, leaving him here to fend for himself. Which is why he was on Pawn Stars. So maybe he needs our help.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I thought the Op was joking at first. Then he commented and was actually serious. This is just an old man in need of some cash, nothing more. Poor old guys got it hard enough without having to be called a reptilian for goodness sake.

Another example of someone seeing what they want to see.

Strict...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
GOOD WORK SON!!

You just exposed that reptiliian scum.
Nice one man, our whole fabric of society is based around these scum.
Politics, media, celebs etc.

And good find, this is plus +1 for the good guys.
Star, flagged, and friended.
Keep em coming.

And don't let these troll whores get to you btw, i suspect most of the "people" here aren't even human but are reptilians, they're getting smarter!
They're learning to use our human designed internet and computers!
I recommend you to get some orgonite necklaces, it will be able to protect you somewhat from reptilians.
edit on 10-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Dang,I thought we did a good job of concealing it....I'm going to have to report it to my superiors

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here's part of that episode.
Im going to go and get SE01EP3 tho, and analyze it even further.

But from this quick clip, i can see his hair go greenish for a second.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join