It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mum is flying into DC on 9/11 and to be honest I'm starting to get worried...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think she arrives around 10am in DC on the morning of 9/11 and to be perfectly honest I'm starting to get quite worried. I know that what is being written about attacks that will happen in NY and DC on 9/11 is most likely just a way to milk some fear mongering and reinforce the reality of a terrorist threat. I am aware that the anniversary is being used in this way, although to be honest I'm not feeling any better about it at all. I mean what if they're predicting these attacks so that if/when they take place they can save a little face and act as if they were onto it, although due to a few minor errors during the investigation they missed their opportunity to prevent the attacks?

Maybe they're predicting these attacks accurately, regardless of who will essentially be pulling the trigger this is still very worrying. If it is purely a terrorist attack without the knowledge/assistance of governmental elements then the result is still the same as if it were some kind of false flag. When I was told by my mum that she was flying into DC on 9/11 we both joked about how cheap the tickets were (it's much to cheaper to fly on 9/11), although now I am starting to think, given what is coming out in the papers from the FBI that this is a really bad idea, what if something actually DOES happen, I mean it did ten years ago and people in the US don't seem to take the terror threat very seriously anymore. This means that as we know on ATS all too well that in order to further the war on terror and the agenda behind it, another attack will be needed to remind people that the threat is real. In light of what is coming out I am starting to get very worried.

I never actually thought that the threat of a terror attack in the papers would worry me, it reminds me of ten years ago to be honest although this time I am awake and my mum is at risk. What do you guys think? Should I be worried? Will there be an attack in DC on 9/11?

www.thehindu.com...
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 9-9-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I say you chill out.
I really don't think they, any of "them" would risk trying to pull something of on 9-11 here in the states anyway ..... so just relax.... stay cool

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Totally agree, don't let the fear that is being push upon us get to you. Be strong, stay centered and stay logical. Worrying about it will not do you any good, and frankly, everything will most likely be fine anyways.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Although I would love to buy into my precipitants response...I am going to say stay weary my friend...there is still a lot in the air.

Just saying...I would be weary!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Most likely there will not be any attacks,
however for safety reasons in a large
crowded city at this time I can understand
your concern. I wouldn't want my daughter
to go. Just being honest - don't want it to
seem like I am adding to your fear.
edit on 9-9-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Although you have a every reason to be worried, try and chill my friend I don't think anything will happen, its just another media ploy to have you guys scared. PMA= Positive Mental Attitude, your mother will be fine.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You know NYC will probably be one of the safest places to be on 911.

Just remember that there are going to be many things happen in life which you will have no control over, so relax, love your Mom, laugh and be honest with her about your fears and anxieties, but trust her to know how to show you to not be afraid and to live your life not based on the past or out of projections into the future, but here and now and consciously, which she must be to have had a child as loving as you.

Trust and let go.

Exhale.
edit on 9-9-2011 by antar because: sleep spleeeling

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Trying to stay pretty centered about it although it's just the more I read about it the more my conspiracy mind is working itself up into a frenzy. DC is a pretty big city I guess, although you get what I'm saying, I just wish she'd picked another day to fly...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Honestly..worry doesn't help a situation at all. (trust me..I'm a huge worrier)

I think that the security will be very very tight that day, and it could very well be the safest day to fly.

I can't say you have nothing to worry about, because with the crazy bs behind the scenes motives of some groups..its hard to know what type of security you can trust.

Nothing in life is guaranteed.... but one thing I do know for a fact.. if something is going to happen worry won't change that... unless you have the power and knowledge to do something about it.

I think meditation, and prayer can help , maybe sending positive energy that if something bad was going to happen, that it could be intercepted.

So relax..don't worry..I think your mom will be fine.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What a lovely response, thanks so much for that antar!

**Puts hand on crystal skull and exhales deeply.....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This fear is generated by those whom wish you to depend on their power to keep you and your family safe. Do not ever be afraid. All be will well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You are welcome, now wash that skull and get your dirty fingerprints off of it!!!

See, I am a Mom too!

*( You did hit my maternal heart with your post)*

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Maybe you guys are right, I just need to feel positive about it and not buy into the fear. Got swept up their for a bit. What you said about not knowing what security to trust is my main concern, with all of the as you say behind the scenes motives going on I just don't trust anything they say and feel that anything can and will happen. But again you're right, I just need to send out some positive vibes and love and not buy into the fear factor that they rely on.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Oh I fully agree gabby, that was also what I was thinking as well, just seems to work doesnt it? Once I place that light of love and protection around my loved ones and any anxiety I get for them at times, seems to dissapate as the trust in love and prayer does it's thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Not gonna lie, your post really made wanna go an talk to my mum, don't think she'll appreciate a call at 5:40am on a Saturday though!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I honestly think she is safer than anyone on a train or bus or subway. the security will be super tight tho, tell her to pack an ipod and no liquids !

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
just for the record there has not been 1 single death related to terrorist attack on American soil since 9\11...
your totally good. (op)

#manufacturedterrorism

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Again thanks for the kind words, I promise I'll clean it!

Sometimes when I get anxious or nervous I just put my hand on the skull and I get a warm loving feel that gets rid of my anxiety, it's a feeling of love I guess and I feel centered. Might sound strange but it really works, I'm a big believer in the mystical qualities of crystal skulls. I guess it's just kinda like a tool that can help one send out light and love as well as be helpful in other areas of consciousness expansion and spirituality.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Relax, everything is going to be fine and your mum will arive safe and sound .

top topics

join