It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity explained by Stan Deyo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This video have been covered briefly on ATS 4 years ago, but didn´t get much attention (certainly not the kind it deserves) and i haven´t seen it debunked in any way yet. This is the full version hosted on google video, which was meant to be only online a few days and then taken down, but somehow mysteriously is still online.

It goes into lots of details about anti-gravity and he even demonstrates it in certain ways, fascinating stuff to say the least! It also dips into the realm of free energy and the New world order in very convincing ways.

Anyway here is the video

Google Video Link

My question after watching this is, why haven´t anyone built this stuff yet publicly? Are they all getting silenced by the illuminati in one way or the other after making some progress?
edit on 9-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
This video have been covered briefly on ATS 4 years ago,

EDIT: Error, just did what I complain about others doing. Sorry...
Here's a different Deyo video...
Here it is...UFO'S are here. Must See!
edit on 9-9-2011 by Toxicsurf because: el stupido

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

This video have been covered briefly on ATS 4 years ago,

Actually a thread was started last night about it, but you wouldnt know by the thread title...

Here it is...UFO'S are here. Must See!

That is a different video, and i know about that one, as i was the one starting it.

This one goes into far more detail about the anti-gravity engines themselves, and is made much more recently.

Refresh this thread as i originally linked the wrong vid, sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oopsy. Sorry about that, its what I get from using my phone instead of the computer...

Thanks for the link, I've liked the other stuff I've seen from Deyo...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

My question after watching this is, why haven´t anyone built this stuff yet publicly?

Because it's pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i saw this last night on You tube. he is great storyteller that for sure. He lived in perth and seems to know all the buzz words. Hard to tell if he is the real deal or not. One would assume he would be dead if he was revealing anything of importance. considering that he claims to be able to make anti gravity machines my question to him is he claimed to be bale to make them since 1977 its 2011 now why isn't there even one working prototype? If he still lived in Australia i would call him and ask him there questions myself. Anybody know where he lives now? email?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

My question after watching this is, why haven´t anyone built this stuff yet publicly?

Because it's pseudo-science mumbo-jumbo?

Exactly!
I doubt it has been done.
Dont believe this guy for one minute.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah, this vid is from the Ancient of Days UFO's & Biblical Prophecy Conference.

You'll note that Deyo refers to the aliens as Fallen Angels in the vid. It's good to see that you find him pretty convincing--especially about the NWO part--because he apparently believes it will be ushered in by the anti-christ and involve Demons posing as Aliens .

You can read more about it in his book, The Cosmic Conspiracy

Good call, NeoVain! You are pointing a lot of folk in the right direction.

edit on 10-9-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Isn't there some kind of lie-detector software that runs a YouTube video and displays an analysis?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

I would say if this is a hoax/lie, it is a very good one, and you would have to be a fool to dismiss it so easily without counterproof.

Also most people seem to think Stan Deyo is very credible (just look him up, do your research), i have not found any attempted debunk whatsoever on this, and considering its age, that means it probably cant be done. A verification is more probable at this stage.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

and i haven´t seen it debunked in any way yet.

That's funny, because I haven't seen it proven in any way yet.

I don't think there is anything here except his fanciful ideas (some of which might have merit) but some of the stuff he is saying (they majority) is just fodder to either hear himself talk or dazzle the ignorant for his personal enjoyment/wish fullfillent/attention needs....the usual claptrap.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by NeoVain

and i haven´t seen it debunked in any way yet.

That's funny, because I haven't seen it proven in any way yet.

I would say all those Ufo sightings are plenty of proof. And if that is not enough, you can pile on all the other testimonies by all the generals and high ranked government official at national press club, bob lazar etc.

People with stories that go hand in hand in what he is saying, but are totally unrelated.

But i agree, a public disclosure from the MSM would be far more satisfying.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Does he realize the US and Russia built and fly these machines.
The motive force is developed from charged space.
Its free and all around us except for solid Earth an electron sink.
Using the electrical force that surrounds us is why the UFO ship
is an over unity device and one of many suspected from Nikola Tesla
and hidden from us by the elite and their agents.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Right on the mark to what i would of said.

(ELITE)
A group of pilots, taken from air force schools and put into training to become disc pilots in our atmosphere. Once the elite pilot has reached an age where he cannot pilot the craft he is put into the training of new pilots, and so the circle goes on.
(Any And All Things Tesla)
the best reference would be a Russian doco about the genius himself Nikola Tesla called "Vlastelin Mira Nikola Tesla".
However I'm not sure if there is an English version =\.

(for the OP)
Either you removed the video or your account was terminated.

top topics

join