It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the players of the grand game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Look, I know you are here and watching. And being a bit obvious about it. Stop the charade.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Look, I know you are here and watching. And being a bit obvious about it. Stop the charade.

Hey buddy...you ok?

A little detail might help us out here.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Thanks I am fine. For the sake of ATS, let's just call it an experiment.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I've known you for quite a while now and most of it seemed to make sense at the time..

Erm

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Thanks I am fine. For the sake of ATS, let's just call it an experiment.

Alright...sounds good.

And whoever you are talking to...we know who you are...oh yeah we do.

Right? Or no...I don't know...I'm lost.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You are right when you say they are here and watching.
They have us right where they want us.
We achieve nothing. We only argue among ourselves.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

We are watching.. We are everywhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
heh, thanks folks. A little humor helps.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's Friday Night on ATS!
Humor is good medicine!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I wonder, is it Elite you are referring to or the ATS trolls? Although comparatively they are one and the same. Just representing different levels.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Who me? You talkin to me?
Ya want me to what? Come clean and confess? Huh, fat chance. You're gonna have to prove it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

i agree. why wouldn't they take advantage of sites like this to keep their finger on the pulse of what we're thinking? but i agree, too, that they get even more out of the deal;

i have read threads here about the feelings of despair, or a malaise, that can come over us as we read about, react to and discuss what often amounts to details about a TPTB war against us, really. we are certainly less likely to rise us if we are beaten down by feelings that everything is controlled so there is no hope.

start a serious thread organizing serious action against the banks or money system and see how long it (or even ats!) stays up.

sometimes i get nervous that i am cataloguing myself and my thoughts for them here, and i do feel weighed down at times taking in the volumes of theories here that suggest the amount of control and apparent derision for the people held by TPTB.

at the end of the day, however, i appreciate the discourse here, i admire and respect some of the people here, and i appreciate having access to what seems to be honest, thoughtful discussion from real people. especially in the absence of a credible mainstream media source, i appreciate being able to hear useful perspectives on topical subjects and i plan on coming back to ats daily until they take it down or a better venue surfaces.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Do you mean they are watching to see how many of us are buying the lies and alternative theories they are feeding us?

Which outrageous stories work better than others?

It's like pick and mix - see what's on offer and make your choice.

The only 'truth' out there is what we're allowed to 'know' - we just get a glimpse of the real players and the various factions fighting it out for resources and control. Our only hope is that we're living in a realm ruled by the biggest bastards because they're the ones 'bringing home the bacon'. The rest of the world is left to starve.

OK - that's me outed
That's what I believe.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike

Do you mean they are watching to see how many of us are buying the lies and alternative theories they are feeding us?

Which outrageous stories work better than others?

It's like pick and mix - see what's on offer and make your choice.

The only 'truth' out there is what we're allowed to 'know' - we just get a glimpse of the real players and the various factions fighting it out for resources and control. Our only hope is that we're living in a realm ruled by the biggest bastards because they're the ones 'bringing home the bacon'. The rest of the world is left to starve.

OK - that's me outed
That's what I believe.

my suspicion for a long time is that voters elected bullies that could stand up to everybody elses bullies.
and that is why we had so many #heads running the world.
bullies are not known for their social skills other than making deals with other scoundrels.

and this persective is not aimed at any country, seems to be very wide spread.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Exceedingly good cakes .....

TWO men tried to steal cakes from a van as its driver made a delivery to a city convenience store.

The offenders are believed to have pushed the driver out of the way as they attempted to grab Mr Kipling cakes from the van, which was parked outside the Premier Convenience Store in Alfreton Road, Radford, just after 2pm yesterday.

It is unclear whether the men escaped with any of the treats after being disturbed by a store security guard.

A Notts police spokesman said: "We are looking for two men for offences of common assault and theft or attempted theft connected to a delivery of cakes to Premier Convenience Store in Radford."

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

YOU are a player.. as well....

just need to realize that is all.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

"The Cake is a Lie"

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I know exactly what he's saying and to whom it is against. Much props to you my friend S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When they appear you don't know who they are.

When they go you know they've been.

And when they come back you've forgotten the above.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Cake is a spy !!!
edit on 11-9-2011 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join