It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday night vinyl play-off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately I've found myself with nothing to do tonight. So I've decided to have an all vinyl rock out session. Listen along and tell me what you are playing.

First up:

BTW what is the largest size image you can post directly? I'd find out myself but Im already a bit sauced posting this is challenging enough.
edit on 9-9-2011 by FEDec because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This goes back to the end of the 60s.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

My girlfriend is making fun of me ruthlessly while I listen to this. Whatever b**** you listen to the petshop boys.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

'i against i' is a great record! i grew up worshipping SST bands so when 'i against i' came out i was exposed to bad brains. their earlier, more hardcore stuff is awesome. i love 'banned in DC'.

thanks for the reminder!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
reply to post by FEDec

'i against i' is a great record! i grew up worshipping SST bands so when 'i against i' came out i was exposed to bad brains. their earlier, more hardcore stuff is awesome. i love 'banned in DC'.

thanks for the reminder!

No prob man. It is easily one of my favorite records to play on a night like this. BB just has unequaled energy, I just wish I could have seen them play live back in the day. I also have the SST 'No Age' instrumental compilation. Not as much my cup of tea but an interesting record all the same.

The jacket to this record is inscribed with the name "Marvin T. Fillion" in blue pen ink. Usually I would wish death on a person who would ruin such a great record cover but I am too curious as to who this is. I am guessing after writing is name he replaced the pen in his high capacity IBM pocket protector and adjusted his coke bottle glasses.

Oh Marvin where are you now?
edit on 9-9-2011 by FEDec because: stupid stuck H key

top topics

join