It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could TPTB be planning mass starvation in Houston?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think truely some of you have got very very short memories! All of this has happened before. Where were the nations tears when the US government were doing the same thing to the indiginous indians over a hundred years ago. Control food, control the population. No food, population decreases. More food, population increases. Think eugenics. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Centralisation is a trap. It's something they use to gain control; and here it has worked. Americans are going to continue suffering until they realise that they can't rely on the federal government to act in their best interests. Federalism itself only exists in order to give the people who control you, more control.

If you want food banks, you have to run them yourselves, and you have to do it locally. Let your churches begin making their own community gardens, and the parishioners begin growing all of the food for the food banks themselves, and they also need to do it in doors, in order to avoid Monsanto's GM seeds, chemtrails, and being vulnerable to armed raids by the FDA or USDA.

Each church needs to build itself something like this. This thread was where I first learned about that video, and it has a lot of other links and information that can help, as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

I call hoax on Makow.

The Houston Food Bank was recently named one of the 10 best charities in the country for how efficiently it handles its donations. 95% of all donations are translated directly into food for the poor, and they're feeding 137,000 people each week.

While it's true that there's an increased poverty line, and more people going hungry in Houston today, it's not that there's any less food, just more people without jobs who are having a harder time feeding their families.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Here in LA a lot of illegal alien families will line up for charity when they don't need it - have you noticed that in Houston?
I've heard stories of women nails done, hair professionally colored, latest cell phones, kids with 200$ shoes and ipods next to them in food lines meant for the truely poor. I myself have seen similar in the grocery lines paying with food stamps and for the non food stamp items peel bills off a horse choking roll and drive off in a late model gas guzzler.
Kind of like starter politicians. Take from the taxpayers and keep for themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I can say for a 100% fact that all the people in Houston that we fed were definitely homeless. lol

There were a lot of locations where people would do feedings but downtown Houston near the bus station, I don't think anybody other than homeless people go down there. That's where they have their community.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join