It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamikaze: F-16 pilots planned to ram Flight 93

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Huh... I thought it would take "hours" to scramble a jet...

news.ca.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
quote from the article, did you even read it?

That's because the F-16 jets they were rushing to get airborne were largely unarmed, recalls one of the pilots, then-Lt. Heather Penney, leaving them one option to take out the wayward plane: a kamikaze mission.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
they could have possibly taken the jet down with the jet wash from their turbines if they had time.... but yea they were scrambled in a hurry, and didnt have much in the way of options.... Things are much different now, with at least one armed plane sitting around the clock

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Its called an ejection seat. Pilot would most likely approach from the bottom and sideways crash into it ejecting before impact. Suicide I see not. .

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Old77

Approach from the bottom....trigger their ejection seat.........and slam into the bottom of their target.. Umm.....yeah........

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They could have placed their nose above one of the rear wings and rammed down.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
No flags.
Croc of #.
MSNBC, not credible.

Who is buying this latest diversion? Anyone?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
quote from the article, did you even read it?

That's because the F-16 jets they were rushing to get airborne were largely unarmed, recalls one of the pilots, then-Lt. Heather Penney, leaving them one option to take out the wayward plane: a kamikaze mission.

ofcourse i read it! where in your quote does it say anything about timeline??

IF YOU had read it, my point was if it took hours to scramble a jet, why would a kamakazi mission even be a consideration??

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

A nice story, but basically irrelevant.

Why is that? Because by the time they knew they were going to target UA93, it had already crashed. It's somewhat in the same vein as Major Hutchison's story, which was also a far cry from the actual truth:
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
No flags.
Croc of #.
MSNBC, not credible.

Who is buying this latest diversion? Anyone?

AGREED!!

Just another attempt by a bunch of creeps to create heroes and draw people into the 911 jihad.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Thanx for posting that link. That was a very telling article. I had not heard of these incidents untill now.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

Depends - can take several hours to prep a jet if have to haul ammunition, especially missiles, from weapons
bunkers and fasten them on the ordanance points

Here is excerpt from cmdr of 174th ANG squadron (Syracuse NY) on preparing their F 16 on 9/11

Shortly after the second WTC crash, calls from fighter units begin “pouring into NORAD and sector operations centers, asking, ‘What can we do to help?’” From Syracuse, New York, a commander of the 174th Fighter Wing of the New York Air National Guard calls and tells NEADS commander Robert Marr: “Give me ten [minutes] and I can give you hot guns. Give me 30 [minutes] and I’ll have heat-seeker [missiles]. Give me an hour and I can give you slammers [Amraams].” Marr replies, “I want it all.”

10 minutes for guns - 20mm ammo

30 minutes for Aim 9 Sidewinders

1 hr for Aim 120 AMRAMS

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They just keep digging themselves deeper into this whole they've got for themselves, don't they?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
digging themselves deeper? I think not.... MSM is not the government.... MSM makes up stories that sell newspapers and get people to watch tv....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The unit I am with now, had F-16s loaded and ready in just under an hour that day. What a lot of people don't realize is that Monday is a normal day off for a lot of Guard units, it takes a bit on Tuesdays to get jets ready for a training flight, not to mention a combat sortie. Missiles have to be assembled, gun belts prepped etc.... That takes TIME, which was in a critically short supply that day.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is about as likely as, "Hi, mom? This is your son, Todd Beamer."

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Are you familiar with Rumsfeld's "oops" moment when he mentions that FLT 93 was "shot down"? Check out the link..

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't remember reading anything about this in the holy gospel of the official story, 911 commission report. Wonder what else they left out?

new topics

top topics

join